15

Listen

A/N: I accidentally uploaded this a few days ago.. this was supposed to be hidden first because I still needed to edit some parts but i forgot to check the hide chapter box. haha oh well. this one's edited now... :D enjoy.

 

 

 

 

When they arrived at the broadcasting venue, the girls were quickly whisked away to rehearsals. They saw Hyoyeon waiting for them at the stage and quickly started their routine. All the while, Seohyun keeps on looking at Hyoyeon, wanting to talk to her. But every time she tries to get close to Hyoyeon, somebody interrupts, like a staff or another member. Eventually, Seohyun decides to give up for now. The stress that resulted from her actions last night is now taking a toll on her. Her body is feeling tired even though she had a good sleep earlier, and her headache is starting to get worse again, not to mention the annoying noise that results from hearing voices and thoughts at the same time. When they finally finished their rehearsals, the rest of the girls went straight to the dressing room but Seohyun stayed for a bit backstage. She found a chair and sat there for a while, her head on her knees, trying to relax herself, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looks up and sees Hyoyeon looking at her concerned.

 

“You sure you can do this, Seobaby? I know the feeling of a bad hangover, and for you to perform while you’re like that-“

 

“I’m fine, unnie”, Seohyun replies, taking Hyoyeon’s hand from her shoulder and holding it tightly. “Can we… can we talk for a bit?”

 

Uh-oh, she’s gonna talk to me about last night. Okay, be cool Hyoyeon, be cool. Be the man in this relationship. Hyoyeon bit her lip in nervousness. “Let me get a chair first, I think I need to sit for this”, Hyoyeon says and looks for another chair. When she found one, she places it in front of Seohyun and sits down. Seohyun quickly takes her hands, which made Hyoyeon’s heart race.

 

“So, w-what do you want to talk about?” Hyoyeon asks, pretending not to know.

 

“Unnie…” Seohyun begins to talk, while caressing Hyoyeon’s hands,” I don’t really remember what happened last night…” she pauses for a bit.

 

“I told you already, don’t worry about it. You didn’t do anything embarrassing-“

 

“Unnie please let me finish.” This made Hyoyeon shut . She sees Seohyun glaring at her, but the younger girl suddenly has her head down in shame because she scolded her unnie.

 

Ah Seobaby, how can you look so cute even when you’re angry?

 

 “Unnie, I don’t remember what happened”, Seohyun continues, “but I think I know what I did.” This time she looks Hyoyeon in the eye.

 

Hyoyeon’s eyes widen in shock. She knows? Then what is she going to do now? Will she say it’s a joke, that it was the alcohol talking, or…?

 

Seohyun notices Hyoyeon’s worry and smiles. She squeezes her unnie’s hands tighter and then hides her face again because god knows how red she is right now. “Unnie, whatever I said to you last night…” she pauses, making Hyoyeon’s heart beat faster.

 

“…I meant every word of it.” Hyoyeon’s heart is now beating faster and louder. Seohyun looks at her unnie, waiting for her reply. When she sees how shocked Hyoyeon is, she decides to gather up her courage and say it out loud. It’s now or never Seo Joohyun. Her heart is now beating so loud that it’s the only thing she could hear. The rest of the world suddenly seems so quiet, as if to give them space so she could say what she needs to say clearly. She looks at Hyoyeon again. She becomes aware of how beautiful her unnie really looks. She notices her blond hair, which makes her more beautiful. Her stunning brown eyes wait in anticipation for Seohyun’s next words. And finally, her full lips, slightly parted open, as if waiting for Seohyun to kiss them. A dancing queen who could’ve had any person she wants, yet she chose me. She takes a deep breath, mustering all of the bravery and courage that she needs to say the next words.

 

“I’m in love with you Hyoyeon unnie”, she says in a voice that only the two of them can hear.

 

“W-what did you s-say, Seohyun?” Hyoyeon asks, her voice now shaking. Please say it again so I know I’m not daydreaming.

 

“I love you unnie”, Seohyun says louder and with more confidence this time. “I’m sorry I didn’t realize it before and I’m sorry if I ever made you feel hurt, I know I’m sort of dense but I promise to not hurt you anymore because you’re very important to me and I don’t want to lose you and I don’t want you to hate me and I-“Hyoyeon cuts her off by giving her a quick kiss. She then looks around to make sure no staff or paparazzi saw that and after making sure, she smiles at Seohyun.

 

“I love you too Seo Joohyun. I love you very much”, Hyoyeon says to the tomato red girl staring at her. She was about to kiss her again when two hands suddenly go in between them and pushes their faces apart.

 

“What the heck do you think you’re doing?” Taeyeon whispers angrily at them. “Don’t you see how many people are here?” She looks around to see if anyone is watching them; thankfully the staff is busy preparing for the show and pays no attention to them.” If one of them catches the two of you doing that with a camera- HEY COME BACK HERE!“  Hyoyeon grabs Seohyun’s hand and runs away while Taeyeon was looking around. They quickly lose Taeyeon amidst the chaos backstage and found a hiding spot behind the equipment. Seohyun couldn’t stop giggling the whole time.

 

“I think we lost her” Hyoyeon turns to Seohyun, panting. Seohyun gives her a kiss to which Hyoyeon responds back. Both wanted the kiss to go deeper but they're still not sure if the other wants that, so they stopped when they both ran out of breath.

 

“Unnie, I think it’s best if we go back now. You’re part of the opening number, right?” Seohyun says, controlling herself better than Hyoyeon who wants more.

 

Hyoyeon couldn’t help but smile as she gazes at the pretty woman in front of her. She gives her a peck on the lips, and then stands up with her, holding her hand and interlocking their fingers together. They walked hand in hand to their dressing room, both blushing madly and grinning like idiots. When they reached the door, Hyoyeon was about to open it when Seohyun lets go of her hand.

 

“Hmm?” Hyoyeon turns around.

 

“I have to go to the toilet first, unnie.”

 

“I’ll go with you”, Hyoyeon volunteers but just then the door opened revealing an angry Taeyeon.

 

“Oh no you don’t! The stylists have been looking for you all over the place! You need to get dressed now!” Taeyeon scolds Hyoyeon and pulls her inside where their stylist team quickly attends to her. The other members are already inside and are also getting their hair and makeup retouched. They saw the new couple and smirk. Some even give them a thumbs up, but their smiles fade when Taeyeon glares at them. “Come back quickly, Seohyun. You also have to get dressed.”

 

Seohyun nods and hurriedly walks to the toilet. Once there, she rests her hands on the sink and lets out a sigh that she didn’t realize she was holding in. She looks in the mirror and sees her eyes getting watery. I can’t cry now, it’ll ruin my makeup. Yet, no matter how hard she tried to hold it in, the tears started flowing. She knows these are tears of joy. Joy because she finally understood her feelings , joy because she finally knows what it’s like to be in love, joy because she made the person most important to her happy, joy because she could be with the person she loves. I never thought I could really feel this way, she thinks to herself. She sees her reflection, and it shows a woman who was crying but also smiling from ear to ear at the same time. I never thought I could be this happy.

 

After calming herself, she took some tissues and carefully wipes the tears off her face. She can taste rust in . That’s strange. She spits into the sink and sees deep red blood. Blood? Why is there blood? Before she could ask herself more questions, a sharp excruciating pain hits her, starting from the back of her head and travels all the way around. She has only felt pain like this once, when she woke up from the hospital because of the concussion she got two months ago. Her vision begins to blur, and she feels the room spinning around. What is happening to me?

 

Maybe the toilet has some tissues, Seohyun hears someone think. “I’ll just be quick, unnies.”

 

That voice sounds familiar, Seohyun thinks. The door opens, and Seohyun sees someone stop and stare at her, though she couldn’t make out who it is because everything is fuzzy. She tries to stand up straight and walk towards the figure but stumbles; the girl catches her fortunately. She looks at the face and squints her eyes to see who it was.

 

“Seohyun unnie?” the girl asks worriedly. Seohyun can barely recognize the voice but she sort of recognizes the face.

 

“Yoona unnie?” She tries to focus her eyes. “No…you’re Krystal, right?”

 

“Unnie, what’s wrong?” Krystal worriedly asks. Is she sick? I better call my unnie. Seohyun then felt something coming up and couldn’t hold it in. She vomits, unfortunately, to Krystal’s shirt before passing out because of the intense pain in her head. Krystal was shocked at what her unnie did, and looks down at her dress. All she can see is red all over her clothes, and Seohyun out in her arms. A dolphin like scream is then heard throughout the area.

 

 

 

A/N: Thanks for reading and commenting and subscribing!!! :D