3

Listen

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s lips are just a few centimeters away from Seohyun’s before two pairs of hands yank her away.

 

“YAH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO BYUNTAE?” Sunny and Hyoyeon shout in unison at the currently smirking Taeyeon.

 

“It was worth a shot.”

 

Hyoyeon stands there, anger filling her up for some reason. Sunny takes deep breaths, trying not to get some negative thoughts into her head. Yoona, Yuri and Jessica are trying to suppress their laughter. Sooyoung stood up, ready to stop at least one of them. Tiffany feigned ignorance, but is actually watching and ready to stop them too. Taeyeon suddenly realize the gravity of the situation and is confused as to why the both of them reacted that way. She slowly tries to distance herself from the two, but Hyoyeon takes a step forward. She is about to pounce, when-

 

“Unnies what's going on?"

 

All of the eyes turn to the voice that suddenly spoke. Seohyun is sitting up, face full of concern towards the unnies ready to fight. Silence fills the room as they try to comprehend the situation. Finally, someone speaks up.

 

“Oh thank God you’re awake.”

 

Hyoyeon pushes Taeyeon out of the way to hug the maknae. Taeyeon stumbles into Sunny’s arms as the rest of the group rush to hug Seohyun.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Does it hurt anywhere?”

 

“Hungry?”

 

“I’ll get you something to drink.”

 

“Hey, someone call the doctor.”

 

Seohyun turns to Hyoyeon. She is hugging her so tightly, but Seo didn’t mind. She knows that the older girl is just concerned. When it is starting to get a little uncomfortable, she raises her hand to tap Hyoyeon, but unexpectedly she hears Hyo say something.

 

I love you so much, please don’t scare me like that.

 

Seo’s eyes widens with what she heard. She then composes herself; my unnies are really the best, they care for me so much.

 

“Hey Hyo, you’re choking her.” Sooyoung said. Hyoyeon realizes how tight she is hugging Seohyun, and releases her.

 

“Ah, I’m sorry!”

 

Seohyun takes deep breaths and smiles at Hyo. “It’s okay unnie,” she assures her. Yoona and Yuri came back with some food and offer it to Seohyun. She ate a little of it but the truth is, she isn’t really that hungry. She watches as the rest of her unnies interact, playing and talking to each other as if the hospital room is their dorm. It isn’t till the doctor enters that Seohyun remembers the pain in the back of her head.

 

“Owww…” She touches the bandaged part. The whole room look at her with worry. She felt their anxiety and flashes a smile to them. The doctor then starts to ask her questions.

 

“Can you rate the pain?”

 

“Around 6 to 7.”

 

“Any blurry vision, ringing in the ears, stuffy nose or changes in taste?”

 

“No, none doctor.”

 

“Feel anything strange or hurting in other parts? Difficulty breathing, chest pains, tingling sensations?”

 

“It’s just the back of my head that hurts.”

 

“Ok.” The doctor then continues examining her, checking her vitals, eyes and ear. After a few more assessments, the doctor turns to the rest of the girls.

 

“She’s well enough to be discharged. We just need to file some paperwork and then you can bring her home.”

 

“Our manager’s outside, he can help with the papers.”Taeyeon said.

 

“Ok, you all live with her right? Make sure she takes her meds, and her follow-up is in a week. If she suddenly faints or anything, don’t hesitate to bring her to the hospital. That concussion was pretty serious, but it looks like she’s recovering quickly.” The girls just nod. As soon as the doctor left the girls crowd their baby sister again.

 

“We need to get you changed out of that hospital gown,” Jessica said.

 

“Ah, let me get your clothes” Sunny stands up and rummages through a bag. Yoona and Hyoyeon help Seo get out of bed. The sudden change in position made Seo woozy. She almost stumbled if it isn’t for Hyo and Yoona supporting her.

 

“Hey, sit down for a while, don’t force yourself,” Tiffany said. Seo obeys her unnie as Sunny hands her the clothes. Once she felt the wooziness stop, she stands up slowly and went to the bathroom to change. When she got out, she hears her Hyoyeon unnie’s voice.

 

Oh damn it, I didn’t get to see her body.

 

Seo’s eyes widened again. Usually it’s Taeyeon that makes jokes like that. She is expecting someone to smack Hyo but nobody did. Instead the girls are more concerned with her shocked expression.

 

“Is something wrong?” asked Taeyeon.

 

Something’s not right, Seohyun thought.

 

“Hey Seo, you okay?” Taeyeon asked again.

 

The pain in her head shakes Seo out of her thoughts. “My head just hurts, unnie,” she replies. They help her get back to bed when Taeyeon’s phone suddenly rings. She looks at the caller ID and stepped outside to answer the call. Suddenly, Seo remembered something.

 

“Unnies, my purse, I think I left it at the concert arena.”

 

“Oh, manager oppa got it. He went back there after all the commotion is over,” Yuri answered. Seohyun sighed in relief.

 

Taeyeon then enters the room and went to Seo’s side.

 

“Your parents are gonna pick you up.”

 

“So she’s not going home with us?” Hyo asked. Taeyeon shakes her head.

 

“I think that’s for the best. She needs to rest” Sooyoung said.

 

“What about her schedules?” Tiffany asked.

 

“They’re trying to reschedule all of it. It’s just for the weekend anyways.”

 

Seo smiles at the fact that she gets to spend some time with her parents. However, she can hear Hyoyeon whine, but the rest of the girls seem to ignore it and are busy cleaning up because she’ll be discharged in a few minutes. Hyoyeon then sits on the side of her bed and holds her hand.

 

“Get plenty of rest okay?” Seohyun nods and smiles weakly. She looks at their hands intertwined and began to feel something weird, something she hasn't felt before.

 

Don’t worry Joohyun, she told herself, you’ll get plenty of time to think about it. It’s probably not something bad, I hope…

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys, thanks for subscribing! :) Do leave a comment on what you think...

 

or not, I don't mind silent readers because I'm one too :D