Losing and Gaining.

Our forbidden love story.

 

*Donghae's POV*
 
It's already been a week til I left America. I didnt directly go to Super Junior's dorm because I don't know how to explain to them what exactly happened. I collected my thoughts and once I was ready, which is today, I am going back to SM and move on in being an idol.
 
I went to Super Junior's dorm and I knocked. I was welcomed by Teukie-hyung's shocked face. The other members were also shocked and started to ask me why was I here and where's Jessica. 
 
"Oh, it's complicated." I answered.
"Oh, you too are having a love quarrel. Work this out." Heechul hyung said.
"No, hyung. It's not."
"Then, what?"
"I left Jessica." looking away at everybodys glances.
"BWOH?!" They all shouted
"Jessica's my long lost sister okay! I just cant have a relationship with my own sister!"
Everybody was left speechless and Eunhyuk dragged me to our room.
 
He pushed me to the bed and he sat down beside me and started to talk.
"What are you saying?" he asked confused
"I left her because we are siblings, okay?"
"Pabo." he said and punched me straight in the face.
"What the fck was that for?!" I shouted.
"I told you not to hurt her!" He shot back.
"Then what do you expect me to do?! Marry my own sister?!"
"Does that even change something?! I mean you already made love and everything! Why give it up?!"
 
He was right, but it's just so wrong to have a relationship with your own sister. I don't know what to say to him so I just went outside the room and talked to the other members. 
 
I explained everything to them and I went to Dad's office. As everyone was, he was also suprised. Same questions came from him but I only said one thing.
 
"Dad, Me and Jess broke up. I want to work again." 
"What I can't understand you, son."
"I want to work again!" I shouted.
"Okay! Don't shout. Just tell me everything what happened."
 
And so for the nth time I told him everything that happened. He understood my pain, not like Hyukjae. He said that the schedules will start two weeks from now so I should get ready for my comeback. 
 
For the meantime, the members were having their vacation he explained, and when we were in the middle of a conversation, someone knocked on the door and so I headed there and opened the door, I was suprised to see it was Hyukjae. He looked at me and then he just shoved me aside and greeted my father. 
 
I sat at the sofa, still hearing their conversation.
"Mr. Lee, I would like to spend my vacation overseas." 
"Oh? Where would you spend it?"
"Oh, I'll go to America."
"Why there?"
"Just going to visit a BROKENHEARTED friend." he emphasized
"Okay then, just fill this up and arrange your passports and you're done."
"Thankyou sir." he said and left the office.
 
So, he's going to visit Jessica. Hmp. He was really serious about me getting it when I hurt Jessica, but I have no choice. She's my sister after all, I just can't marry her you know. 
 
*Jessica's POV*
 
It's been a week and three days til the incident. My heart just wont accept that he is my brother. I love him too much, My heart just wont heal. It just keep on aching.
 
I dont care anymore what happens to me, I didnt eat right. I lived alone in my apartment. I was running a fever for about a week, ever since that incident. I just want to end my life now. 
 
I laid on my bed, not caring about anything. I heard my phone ring, Who might be calling me. I lazily got up and answered it and heard a familiar voice.
 
"Yoboseo?" What? Is this Eunhyuk-oppa?
"Ne? Who is this?"
"Oh! Sica ah! This is Eunhyuk!"
"Eunhyuk-oppa! Where are you?" I tried my best to put on a happy tone.
"I just arrived here at your country."
"Really? I'll pick you up!"
"Okay, If you say so. I'll wait for you here."
 
We hung up and I put on my clothes, I felt dizzy and so I just decided to drink some water and I went outside, got a cab and headed to the airport.