Their so called date.

Our forbidden love story.

 


*Tiffany's POV*
 
I heard someone outside, maybe it's Jessica. I'll get the door for her. God, she's home late. What has she been up to.
So, I went to get the door, But I heard a guy's voice. Waaait! A GUY'S VOICE?! OMG. The guy's voice is so hot. I took a
I took a peek and suprisigly saw Donghae. Woaah. Jessica has to share me this.
 
Once Donghae left, I opened the door for Jessica and I went up the room and decided to wait for her and have a girl talk.
Once she got out of the bathroom, I dragged her to my bedroom and throwed her in my bed.
 
"Yah! What was that for?!" she shouted at me.
"Calm down princess, I know where have you been."
"Bwoh? I've been nowhere." she said, avoiding my gaze.
"Spill, Sica. I saw Donghae-ssi brought you home today." I said smirking.
"Well.." she said looking for the right words.
"Well??"
"Well, You know how I am hungry and all because I didnt eat breakfast which was your fault."
"Yah, It's not my fault. It's yours!!"
"Yeah, yeah whatever. Well, He asked me if I ate and I said no, and then he treated me food."
"Kyaaaaa~ Theeen?" I said blushing.
"Then, I can't tell." She said again, avoiding my gaze and blushing.
"Yah~ Sica~ You can trust me with this stuff, Please tell me." I said while doing my best to do the puppy dog eyes.
"Araso araso, I'll tell you. Just stop that."
"Okay okay. Continue!"
"So, I ate, though he didnt eat anything and he kept on staring at me and then, he said I got something on my lips and-"
"He kissed you?!" I said, excitedly.
"Ne.."
"Kyaaaa, that's so sweet! Are you a couple now?"
"Aniyo. We never talked about it after it happened."
"GAH! WHAT THE HECK?!"
"Well, fate is cruel sometimes." She said and winked at me and headed to the door.
 
What the heck does that mean anyway, I watched her head for the door, but before she went out, she said something..
"Fany, can you help me tomorrow?"
"Waeyo?" I asked.
"I have a date with Donghae-ssi." she said and smiled.
"KYAAAAAAAAA!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU SICAAAA!" I screamed then she laughed and headed to her room.
 
Sica's so lucky, she's going to have a boyfriend!
 
*Jessica's POV*
 
I went to my room, Gosh. Fany's too excied. She's not even the one who's going on a date. Aish! Such a boy crazy person, though I love her. So, I lay on my bed ad when I was about to close my eyes, my phone rang. Who could be calling this late? I picked it up and I heard a guy's voice.
 
"Hi my princess!" with this line, I could already tell who it was.
"Oh, fishy ah. How'd you get my number?"
"Well, I am the son of Lee Soo Man you know."
"Aiiish. Such a stalker." I sighed.
"Yah! Why are you so mean~"
"I am not called Ice princess for nothing." I chuckled.
"That's much better!"
"So, why'd you call me?"
"I just want to say goodnight and dont forget our date tomorrow!"
"Yah. It isnt a date, It's just a.. meeting of friends."
"Whatever, Goondight my Ice princess!"
"Goodnight stalker fishy." I said and we hung up.
 
Seriously, Donghae is really weird. Though he's really funny. He really fills someone's space in my heart though I don't remember who. Aish. Why do I have to even think about this? He's really confusing my thoughts. This guys is just so weird. I'll just go to sleep, I don't want to be late tomorrow.
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
I heard my alarm clock ringing. This time, I woke up. Hm, 30 mins before our date. First time that I wasnt a heavy sleeper. Well, that's a good start. As soon as I stood up, I went to the bathroom to take a shower.
 
After I bathe, I went to Fany and asked her for the clothes I am going to where, She handed me a cute ruffled skirt and a matching top for it. She also handed me heels. So, I went to my room and change to that outfit, after that, I put my make up and I heard my phone ring again, So as the usual I picked it up. It was Donghae.
"Oh! It's a miracle."
"Wae?" I asked curiously.
"You woke up early, I thought you're going to be late or something just like your first day."
"Whatever." I said coldly.
"I am outside Sica, Let's go." he said happily.
"Ne, I'll go outside." and I hang up.
 
I went outside, finding him leaning on his car, like some cool guy. I greeted him and he opened the car door for me, Aish! Such a gentleman. We sat in the car and he he started the engine, He asked me..
 
"Where'd you want to go, my princess?"
"Ahh, I would love to go shopping."
"Wow, you're really different."
"Wae?"
"You don't want to go to the amusment park or something."
"What? I don't want to. I'd just like to go shopping." I said smiling
"Okay then, off to the mall." he said and we head off.
 
*Donghae's POV*
 
Woahh, she's really different. Makes me want her even more. What, did I just say that? I am not a er FYI. Well, we headed to the mall. She keeps on buying clothes, headbands and shoes, Good lords! She is so freaking rich. So many things that I am carrying. 
 
We went to a stop at a jewelry store. The salesperson greeted us and said that we were a cute couple, we blushed and Jessica just looked around the store. While she was doing her thing, there is one necklace that caught my eye. It was a silver star necklace. I  decided to buy it and give it to suprise Jessica later. Gosh! She will be so excited.
 
We were done, Finally. We were in the car again, and I decided that I should take her to the Han river. She agreed of course, Since she got me all tired this day. 
 
We sat in the bench and just stared into space while letting the fresh breeze hit us. This is it. This is the time, I thought to myself while standing up. She asked me where I was going, I said, I'll just get us something to drink and she nodded and let me go.
 
I stood up and walked far away from her, once the distance was enough, I shouted..
 
"My Ice Princess!!"
"Omo! Wae?" She shouted back, looking all suprised and shy because of the people watching us.
"I know this is a short time of our meeting.."
"Ne~ I know it was short! Why are you saying goodbye?!" She shouted back looking angry.
"PABO! I AM NOT SAYING GOODBYE! I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!" 
"BWOH?!" 
"AISH!" I shouted as I ran to her and gave her a hug.
 
I pulled her close to me and, I put out the necklace and wore it on her. I looked at her face and she looked back at me and said..
"Yah, I didn't even answer your proposal."
"What? So? You are not accepting?" 
"Aniyo." she said and looked at me coldly.
"Then, I'll be taking the necklace back" I said while taking it off, but before I could take it off, I felt something warm brushing my lips and I could feel heat rise up in my face.
"You didn't let me finish, Aniyo I dont want to be your girlfriend, I want to be the girl who will forever be in your heart." She while she smiled at me warmly.
 
I hugged her and not wanting to let go, and to remember this scene forever in my memory and in my heart.
  
I know, I know, you're going to say, Donghae asked her fast and Jessica accepted fast.
But, this is what they felt in their heart. We can't stop them.
Plus, My mom just said that I can't use the computer for a week.
Which is like BS. Cause, I can't update If I can't use the goddamn pc.
Though, I will try to sneak. Please understand. School is comming soon, Aish. CRAP.