Is this the end?

Our forbidden love story.

*Donghae's POV*

 
I couldn't answer my father's question, I felt speechless and I just stared at the floor, finding the right words to answer him. I looked at him and he was waiting for an answer, until he spoke up..
 
"Son, Do you love Jessica?" he asked seriously
"Yes. I love her so much."
"Do you love your carreer?" 
"Yes."
"Which do you prioritize?" This question, is very simple to answer, It jessica, but, I couldnt tell him, cause he's my father and I would kill his soul for his hardwork in making me debut, I was about to speak when he spoke again.
 
"It's Jessica, right?" He said seriously.
 
*Jessica's POV*
 
I opened my phone and I noticed that Donghae changed my phones wallpaper to our selca. This guy is really amusing. He's really adorable. I looked at it for a while and kept on thinking, "What Ifs" Like, what if Lee Soo Man find out we are dating, our caugh us by some point. Will our relationship end or something? These thoughts disturbed me, always. 
 
I closed my phone and held it near my chest. I just stared at the ceiling to clear my head, I mean, no goodbyes right? Hae was the one who said it. Though sometimes, fate is cruel. Gah! I just need to clear my head, I closed my eyes and then I felt my phone vibrated and Donghae's calling. Omo, I wonder why. I answered it.
 
"Oh, Fishy, why are you calling? Something up?" he didnt answer and from the looks of it, it's like he's crying. and I asked
"Omo! Are you crying? Wae?"
"Sica, Appa found out." This is what I feared the most, what will happen? Will he break us up? Of course he would, we are idols for gods sake. I mean, whoever told him this will get it from me. 
"Bwoh? How? What did he say?" I feared and my feel tears forming in my eyes.
"Well, He caught us kissing in the practice room earlier.."
"So, are you giong to break up with me?" My voice trembled.
"Sica, I have to go. I'll talk you tomorrow." He said and hung up.
 
I knew it, He's going to break up with me. But he said, No goodbyes right? But, knowing this, I think he's going to break up with me tomorrow. I closed my eyes, trying the best I can to sleep, tears still flowing.
 
-------------------------------------
 
I woke up from my tear stained pillow, I lifelessly walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw how my eyes were puffy, red and swollen from crying last night. I did not want to care about anything right now but still, I am going to make my friends be worried. So, I took a shower and dressed up, put on my make up and put on my best smile before coming out of the room.
 
I walked in the kitchen and saw all of the members eating their breakfast all ready to go to SM and start practicing again. They all greeted me good morning and asked me to eat breakfast. I hid my sadness the whole time and pretend that nothing happened. After eating we went to the van and headed to SMent. 
 
After arriving and entering the building, I saw Donghae and he also saw me, this time, it's really awkward. We just smiled at each other and nothing happened after that. I knew it, it's almost time for our break up. 
 
I trained as hard as I can today, Never did want to care about what might happen to me. All the members saw me and were worried, Taeyeon came up to me and said
 
"Sica, dont exert too much, you might get sick."
"Aniyo. I am doing okay." I said panting
"It's not okay Sica.. Stop. Take a break."
"It's okay, Taengoo. I am okay, really." I said and smiled, I looked at her and obviously she was not convinced.
"As the leader, I tell you to stop and take a break."
"But-"
"No, Leader's orders." 
 
And with that, she walked away and left with the members worried. They decided to leave me in the practice room so I could think on what was I doing earlier and said that they will just buy me lunch when they come back.
 
As soon as the left, I saw Donghae. He entered the room and went near me, He smiles at me first and I smiled back but then his smile fades away and he spoke up
 
"Sica, why are you pushing yourself to your limits?"
"I am not, I said I was okay." I tried my best not to tear up and continued
"Why are you here anyway?" 
"I told you yesterday, were going to talk about something."
 
To be continued..