Meeting you makes me forget everything.

Our forbidden love story.

* Jessica's POV *

I packed my bags and got all my things. I took a look at my room for one last time, for now. I asked permission from my parents to go back to Korea to audition for SMent and maybe be a member of a girl group there. I've always wanted to be a singer and a dancer. I walked out of my room and bid goodbye to my umma and appa. 

I called for a taxi and just when I was about to grab to open the door someone also held it at the same time with me. I looked at the face of the person and said..

"Excuse me, I called this cab first."
"Well, I am kinda in a rush cause I am going to miss my flight."
"Hello?! I also need a cab cause I am also going to miss my flight if I dont go now."
"Maybe we can go together?"
"Well, lets go then."

Along the way, We chatted and introduced ourselves to each other. She said her name was Tiffany and she was also going back to Korea to audition. We became close friends in a matter of minutes. 'Maybe fate bought us together' I said jokingly to her and she laughed. 

We arrived at the airport. We waited until they said that it was time for our flight. We step inside the plane and got our seats. We continued chatting about other stuffs and we decided to live in an apartment together, since were now close and we get along pretty well. She then excused herself to go to the comfort room and so I put on my headphones and closed my eyes.

* Donghae's POV *

Its been 12 years now since I lost my lovely sister. I wonder how is she doing in the states. Well, I hope she's doing fine. Suddenly someone barged inside my room and tackled me and cause me to shout at him..

"YAH! Lee Hyukjae! Stop it!"
"Yoyoyo! Zup, ma men!" He said in english as the rapper he is.
"Whatever! You disturbed my reminiscing, PABO!" I said to him coldly.
"Ahhh. You still couldn't forget about her? Move on dude. There's so many girls here at the company you know. After all you are the son of LEE SOO MAN."
"I just wish I could get my mind off of her for even just moments." I said looking outside the window as he patted my back.

* Tiffany's POV *

Finally, I got out of the comfort room and went back to my seat. I was about to ask Jessica something when I saw her sleeping. She's really pretty I thought to myself. She could get tons of boys chasing over her. Well, I just wish I could find a guy to love and succeed at being a member of a girl group.

After hours and hours of our travel, we finally arrived at our destination. I shook Jessica and said that we were there. We got our luggages and got our foot out of the plane. We walked out of the airport and got a cab to go to our apartment. 

We arrived at our apartment and thought it was nice and spacious for the both of us. I walked into my room and unpacked. I went through all my things and got my bag and headed to Jessica's room to tell her that we need to go to SM for our auditions.

* Jessica's POV *

I unpacked my stuff. I put my clothes neatly in the cabinet and hung some of them. I got my make up kit out of the bag and put it in the vanity. I took out pictures of me and Krystal, umma and appa. I also prepared my bag for the auditions. I heard someone calling me, and I immediately knew who it was since she was the only one with me at that time. Tiffany said that it was time for us to go to SM.

* Donghae's POV *

I was called by my father, Lee Soo Man to his office. I rushed to my father's office because his assistant told me so. She said something about having two new trainees and I should tour them around. 

I arrived at the front door of his office. I got my breathing back into its normal pace and I opened the door. The first thing that caught my eye was a blonde haired girl. She was really beautiful. Like an angel I thought to myself. My thought were interrupted because the chairman coughed.

I felt so embarrassed for staring at her so long. I greeted them.
" Anneyonghaseyo! My name is Lee Donghae, son of Lee Soo Man. Welcome to SM. "

They of course also introduced themselves.. The brunette's name was Tiffany and the blondie's name is Jessica. Wait.. Jessica? I suddenly thought of my sister. It cant be her. She has blonde hair. Get over yourself Donghae. 

I toured them to the company and got to know them well. Tiffany is really funny and you can get along with her easily while Jessica was the opposite. She doesnt talk much, though she smiles whenever I look at her which made me blush every time. I introduced them to my friends here.

"Tiffany, Jessica, these are my friends here and group mates, This is Eunhyuk. I pointed at my best friend. This is Siwon. When I introduced Siwon to them. I saw Tiffany blushing. What's up with her? Has a crush on Siwonnie? I thought to myself. And so I introduced everyone of them to the two of them then I introduced them to my friends. Everyone got along well. I learned that Jessica was like Heechul hyung. Which made us all laugh.

We all went separate ways.. Euhyuk with Eeteukie hyung, Tiffany with Siwon and Kangin, Heechul with Hankyung, Yesung with the 3 magnaes, Sungmin with Shindong. While I was left with Jessica noona. Wa? Did I just call her noona? I laughed silently.

She looked at me to my embarrasment and she smiled and asked..

"Donghae-ah. Why are you laughing?"
I stared at her and smiled.
"Yah~ Is there something on my face?"
"Aniyo." I answered her gently.
"Then what is it?" She asked with a confused face.
AHH. KYEOPTA. I thought to myself which made me smile and giggle.
"Oppa! What is it! Tell me!" She pouted.
"Uwa. I never expected that you have this side of you." I laughed.
"Whatever." Then she punched my arm.
"Oww. That hurt!"
"Serves you right." She said looking away.

We walked together and decided to sit on the park bench. I was bout to speak when she said..

"Ohyea, I didnt get to introduce myself properly. I only said my first name."
"Yah, that's okay." I answered and smiled.
"Well, if you insist, hae."
"It's better if you call me fishy."
"Why'd I call you that. Its so cheesy." She said coldly.
"I like the Jessica who called me Oppa." I .
"Since when did I call you oppa?!" 
"Back then. You even pouted. You were so cute!" I chuckled.
"Whatever!" She said and looked away blushing.
"I know what to call you!!" I said happily.
"It better not be stupid, Fishy!"
"Yaaay~" I said cheerfuly.
"What's that all about?"
"You called me fishy~ Ahh. Off to the name."
"You're so weird. Better not be stupid, pabo."
"You're my ICE PRINCESS." I said happily.
"Yah, What kind of a name is that."
"Well you know, you're kinda cold if you tell upon your looks. Dont get me wrong though, you're really pretty." I answered and blushed.
"Whatever" She said and again looked away. I can see though that she is smiling. I was contented of what was happening right now.

The day ended and I drove her home since it was late at night. She thanked me for the ride and she hugged me and said goodnight. I looked at her going inside the apartment. Once she got in, I got into the car and said to myself before starting the engine..

'Jessica, I met another Jessica except she's a blondie. Maybe I can now forget about you. I think I am falling in love with her. Please understand me. Oppa will forget about you and move on.'

As I said that I went home and expected to see her again the following day.

 

Should I continue this or what? :))

Just let me know, This didnt get much attention in LJ. LOL. :))