My special place.

Our forbidden love story.

*Jessica's POV*

WHAT IS THIS?! IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?!

I screamed at my thoughts for what was happening. I feel Donghae's lips on mine, and  it felt right, though I know this is wrong but I can't help the urge to close my eyes and kiss back. Once we feel that we were running out of breath, our lips parted.

He sat back on his seat and looked away, blushing. Ahh, He's kinda cute. But this feels so wrong, I know we are allowed to date since we are just trainees but I am really afraid of what might happen to us in the future. 

Once I finished eating, we decided to leave the cafe. He asked me..

 

"Sica, I'll give you a ride home. It's pretty late, something might happen."
"And who told you, you can call me 'Sica?'"
"Uhh, sorry." He said feeling kinda down.
"I am your Ice princess remember?" I smiled.
 
And with that he smiled back at me and entered his car. I feel safe whenever he's around.
' I got this feeling, A feeling I've felt before? Who was it with? A sibling perhaps? No, It can't be, I don't have any siblings, I just have mom and dad. ' those were the thoughts inside my head all the while in the car.
 
None of us spoke until I noticed that we are not going the right way to my house. So, I asked him.
" Fishy-ah. Were not going the right way."
" I know, I'll just bring you to my special place." He said, smiling.
" Oh? Really? Where?"
" Well, you'll find out."
 
*Donghae's POV*

 

After a long drive, I noticed Jessica was sleeping. Such a beautiful face. She really reminds me of my sister.
I decided to wake her up since we are already there. I nudged her gently and she opened her eyes. We went outside the car and we walked towards the park.
 
"This is your special place?" she asked.
"Ne, This is one of the special places of mine." I said while sitting on one of the swings.
"Oh, Wae?"
"I often go here when I am feeling down or I just want to clear up my mind."
"Well, Why did thus become your special place."
"Well, this is the place where me and my sister always go to whenever she's bored."
"Oh? Chicha? You have a sister?"
"Ne, but she's in the states now and I don't know what's already happened to her."
"Mian, Donghae-ah."
"Nah, That's okay,  I've already moved on. Fate is cruel sometimes."
 
We stayed  like that for a while and let the fresh breeze and warm silence engulf us both. 
I noticed it was getting late so I decided to take her home now, Tiffany must be waiting for her at the dorm or might get worried. We went inside the car and I drove her home.
 
Once we arrived at the front of her dorm, just like last time. I waited for her to go inside. But, this time, I before she goes inside, I asked her something.
 
"My ice princess!" I shouted.
"Ne?" She looked back at me.
"Do you have time tomorrow?"
"Ne, After all we dont have training tomorrow."
"I guess, I'll pick you up at 3?"
"Ne! Goodnight Fishy-ah."
"Goodnight, Jessica." 
 
With those last words, she smiled at me one last time and she went inside her dorm. 
To be continued. 
 
See, Promises are promises! I updated! ^^
Though, It's just short? I think. But oh well, I'll update again soon.
Hope you like it!