Promises and Memories.

Our forbidden love story.

 

*Donghae's POV*
 
Everything is final, we'll leave two days from now. 
 
Passports were ready, Staff are informed and was told to keep it a secret for now. Luggages were the only thing that was left to be packed. 
 
I sat down on the floor, folding every piece of clothing that I threw on the floor a while ago. Every piece of my clothes has a memory, I thought. My eyes landed on the black striped shirt, I smiled once I saw it.
 
It was the shirt me and Eunhyuk fought over.
 
*Flashback*
 
We were at the department store, looking for some clothes. As the usual routine, I got stuck with my idiot best friend, Eunhyuk. We roamed around the store looking for good clothes. 
 
We looked and looked and still, we can't find what we want. Then, my gaze went to the side and I saw the black striped shirt. Senses came to me and I rushed over it and when I got the hold of it, I saw another hand holding it. I tilted my head upwards and saw Eunhyuk.
 
' Yah! Lee Donghae! I got this first! '
 
' Bwoh? I got this first! '
 
' No, I got this first! '
 
' Let's play rock paper scissors then! '
 
So, we shall do it the old school way. Rock, Paper, Scissors. I shook my hand up and down and it was finally the time for me to win this shirt. Sadly, I lost. 
 
' Fine then, It's yours hyukjae. ' I said and looked away, looking angry.
 
Maybe, he noticed that I was kinda mad then as the goody two shoes he was, He poked me from behind and he said ' Okay, It's yours. You're so childish! '
 
' They don't call me KID DONGHAE for nothing ' I said and smiled at him.
 
* End of flashback *
 
I got the striped shirt, folded it and put it inside my bag. I sighed, I am finally done packing. I stood up from where I was and got my luggage and put it in the cabinet to hide it. 
 
The reason for me hiding it was pretty simple. I didn't want to depress Eunhyuk this day, I'll let him sleep without worries first. He's a crybaby, So probably, he'll go tell his feelings to his other best friend, Teukie-hyung. God knows they are really close.
 
I started to head outside to the living room, shutting the door behind me. I hopped on top of the sofa, remembering all the fun times we had in this dorm. Certainly, I am going to miss it. 
 
While I was busy reminiscing the times we had, I snapped back to reality when I heard the door click open and the figure of a dazzled Teukie-hyung welcomed me. He looked at me with the face of wondering.
 
'  Oh? Why are you standing on top of the sofa? '
 
' Oh, nothing. Really. Just remisicing the times we had. ' I said and gave him a smile.
 
' Huh? Why? ' 
 
And with that question, I glanced at Eunhyuk behind him and I just smiled and went down from the sofa and went to my room. I could tell everyone in the room was confused, but some just didn't mind. They thought I was just joking or playing around, because mostly, I am. But this time, I am not.
 
I proceeded to my bedroom and before I could open my door and enter my room. I looked behind me and saw my brothers doing their thing, Probably, you could tell they are busy. Still, I got their attention. I can see everyone's eyes are fixed on me. I can even see Heechul hyungs annoyed appearance cause he was on the phone.
 
' By the way, Do you guys have any schedules tomorrow? '
 
Silence, Instead, I was answered by how they shook their heads. That's a NO, obviously.
 
"Let's go out tomorrow night, My treat."
 
I said and went inside the room which caused them to give me confused faces, After all this is my first time to treat them, I never treat them outside."Let's go out tomorrow night, My treat." I said and went inside the room which caused them to give me confused faces, After all this is my first time to treat them, I never treat them outside.
 
I entered my room and I just felt like I want to have a good rest. Packing is also tiring, but not as tiring as my packed schedules before. I sat on the edge of my bed and pulled the ipod outside from my bedside table and I laid down.
 
As I was about to close my eyes,  I remembered the book that Jessica gave me. I once again got up from my bed and went to my desk. I opened the drawer and got the English book out. I sat down and started to study English language. I started pronouncing the words and little did I notice that Eunhyuk was looking at me awkwardly.  Then he sat down on the edge of my bed.
 
' What's up? '
 
' Nothing, really. It's just that you're weird today. '
 
' What? Wae? '
 
' Do you have a fever or something?' He said while he checked my forehead for my temperature which made me chuckle.
 
' No, silly. I just want to treat you guys. ' I said as I beamed a smile at him.
 
' Why? Special occasion? ' he said removing his hand from my forehead and walked back to his bed.
 
' Well, yeah, kinda. '
 
' Oh, really? What's the event? You got Sica pregnant? '
 
' Pabo! ' I said while I hit his head. ' No! Well, not yet! ' I said and laughed.
 
' Cmon tell me~ tell me~ tetetetetetell me~ ' He said and danced "Tell Me of Wonder girls" which made me laugh
 
' No. '  I said and laid on my bed once again and turned my back at Eunhyuk.
 
' FINE! Just dont forget that you'll pay for the bills tomorrow. I am going to order many. ' 
 
' Okay... ' I said and yawned, and continued 'And Hyuk-'
 
' Yeah? ' 
 
' Promise me, you won't cry. '
 
' Why? ' I didnt answer him and pretended to sleep.
 
Honestly, I told him not to cry. But this time, As I closed my eyes, I felt tears running through my cheeks. It was really painful to see him cry. I tried to drift off to dreamland and maybe have good dreams for the future.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
*Jessica's POV*
 
This is going to be hard. Saying goodbye to the members and everything. Maybe, I should do something special like treat them outside to eat or something. Of course I wont go shopping, I will go totally bankrupt if I am with them. Okay, so the plan is girls night out at a bar!
 
I was also packing my things, just like Hae is. I was rumaging to my stuff and saw a polaroid picture of me and the girls. The caption said "9 forever, no separation!" 
 
I was tearing up, seeing the polaroids we took together. I sighed and thought to myself, crying is not going to do any good. I stood up, took all of it and placed it in one box. These memories will never be forgotten.
 
I got all my bags and hid it inside my closet, afraid that they might found out. The advantage was, I am not sharing my room. I have it all to myself. I am expecting their arrival any minute now.
 
I went to the living room cause I heard their voices outside. I saw them and I called their attention and suddendly shouted "GROUP HUG!!" they looked at me weirdly and I said "Oh cmon!!" which caused them to laugh and we did a group hug.
 
Taengoo and the others asked me why am I acting so weird today, I avoided the question and instead, I said this,
 
' You guys want a girls night out tomorrow? '
 
They all got excited and of course they agreed. Little did they know whats going to hit them tomorrow. I hope they wont cry, but that's just hard. Every girl has tears. It's not so hard to say goodbye, especially to your best friends whom you treat as your loving and your own sisters.
 
I went to my room and locked the door. I didnt want them to see me cry and everything. I have my personal computer in my room. I turned it on and saw more pictures of us, I teared up looking at each photos with great memories. I clicked the folder containing pictures of me and Donghae. Tears just keep coming. I was sobbing now. 
 
I reminisced the moments of me and Donghae. People called us the HaeSica couple, so I practically named that folder to what they call us. After all of those drama, I closed the pc and decided that it is the best time for me to sleep. It's going to be a long day tomorrow.
 
To be continued~
As you can see, I am trying my best to update this. 
Hope you like it! :)