It's hard isnt it?

Our forbidden love story.

 

A year passed and Donghae & Jessica already debuted with their fellow bandmates as Super Junior and Girls Generation, Their  relationship was still going strong but was needed to be hidden since they were already idols. Sometimes they will have conversations like this quietly when they have people near them but couldnt hear them vocally. 
 
"Donghae-ah, isn't it hard to keep our relationship as a secret?"
"Nothing is hard as love as we love each other."
"You're right. What was I thinking? Saranghae. :)
"Na do saranghae. :) " (I love you too)
 
Only the Super Junior and Girls' Generation members knew about their intimate relationship. Hiding their feelings were hard, but like what Donghae said, "anything for love." While if they have free time, they would do the best they can to spend those times just with each other, sometimes go on dates, even if there's a chance they will be caught. 
 
*Donghae's POV*
 
Aiiish. Today is tiring, as always. We have to practice harder now, because we already debuted and all. What's even harder is having a relationship with a girl working at the same company as yours, Anyways, I'll just check on Jessica on their practice room. I stood up and headed to their practice room.
 
I found her and Tiffany only inside the room, but it's better to leave them alone first, maybe they are having a girls talk. Hmm. A girls talk, maybe evesdropping wont hurt? So I decided to lean on the wall outside of their room, I can only hear muffles and I noticed that the door wa slightly opened and so, I went near it and I can hear them talking.
 
"Unnie, how are you and Donghae doing? 
"Just fine. Our relationship is going strong. But, it's kinda difficult for me to keep it as a secret." I frowned at this, this was our biggest problem. Keeping it hidden.
"That's alright, unnie. Love conquers all, right? FIGHTING~!!" My frown turned upside down when I heard Fany say this. 
"Kamsahamnida, dongsaeng." 
 
And with that, they ended their conversation, I can hear footsteps going near and so, I decided that I should back away and pretend that I heard nothing and did nothing. So, I backed away from the door and as I expected someone came out of the door, Its Fany.
 
"Oh! Donghae-ssi. What are you doing here?"
"Ahh, I was just going to check on Jessica." I smiled.
"You were evesdropping, right?" she smirked
"Aniyo." I said like nothing happened.
"You're good at acting Donghae-ssi, but I can see you a while ago."
"Eh?" I said in amazement.
"Ne, Good thing Jessica was facing me, or else she might have punched you."
"Aniyo, she won't do that."
"Well, anyways, I have to go now, She's ll yours. Just don't do anything ridicolous." she said
 
She bid me goodbye and walked away. Once she was gone, I entered the practice room and to expect Jessica, she was just wearing a tank top and very short shorts. She's freaking hot, I tell you. So I went near her without her noticing me and I hugged her. She was startled and she soon smiled when she saw me.
 
"Oh, Fishy-ah. What are you doing here? It's late."
"What, you think I'd leave without you?"
"Aniyo, but it's late and you kno-" Before she could even finish talking, we heard sounds of raindrops.
"Aish! Now it's rainig! How can I go home now?" she whined
"Well, I could give you a ride home, I'll borrow dad's car." 
"Aniyo, that's too much for me to ask for. I should've left with Fany earlier."
"That's okay, If you dont want, then I'll just stay with you here until the rain stops." I smiled
"Thank you, Donghae bu-" I cutted her off,
"You think we'd be caught? There's no one here, and besides, almost everyone went home." 
"Well, okay."
 
I didnt know what I was saying or doing, all I know is that I am with her and I feel warm again, I feel satisfied and happy just being around her. I felt myself going near her and soon our lips touched. 
 
I was suprised, for the fact that this kiss was far from the kisses we had before. This was no innocent smack on the lips, this kiss was entirley different. This is more like of a romantic and passionate kiss, we've been longing for each other for awhile now. 
 
The kiss went on, and became more passionate which involves me touching her bare skin, her back and just feeling her on my lap and just kissing her, before It could lead to us dying cause we can't breathe, we parted and she stared at me straight in the eye, smiled then hugged me. I hugged her back and held her tigher and said..
 
"My Ice Princess, I won't let you go."
"Ne, Saranghae, Fishy."
"Let's stay like this for awhile.." and I just hugged her. 
 
The rain stopped and I decided to take her home, I insisted in using the car and forced her. So she gave up and we used the car cause I can't bare to see her in danger, I mean, it's late and something might happen to her. 
 
I dropped her off in the parking lot, as the usual routine. No one would notice us there. Before she could get out of the car, I kissed her one last time and as soon as she was out of sight, I drove away and went home.
 
I arrived at home and saw my dad. I greeted him and what's weird is he is still up late and wanted to have a conversation with me. He started,
 
"Son, where have you been? It's late."
"Ahh, I just waited for the rain to stop."
"Ah, chincha?"
"Ne.."
"Though, why were you making out with Sica awhile ago at the practice room? I was shocked at this sentence, This is what I am fearing.
 
To be continued..