Solution.

Our forbidden love story.

 

*Donghae's POV*
 
I stared at the white ceiling above me, recalling the mischief and trouble that happened today. People these days just cant get enough of getting news from idols life. I groaned thinking about regretting becoming an idol. Yes, it really pleases you, it gives you fame, It makes all the girls around you swoon over you, but it wont give you one thing. 
 
It wont give you time to find the one you love the most, It wont give you the times you want to spend with your one true love.
 
As I was about to close my eyes, I heard my phone going "My angel~ My girl~ My sunshine~ Oh let's go!"  Yes, I just got my pretty sica's part. So, I stood up from the comfy bed and walked to the desk where my phone was at. 
 
My eyes went to the screen of my phone and I saw the caller id. Once I saw and read it, I immediately pick it up and I heard a familiar voice over the line.
 
' Yoboseo? Fishy-ah? '
 
Ahh, ye. An angelic voice, There was a short pause until she spoke my name again, This time I answered her 
 
' Oh, Pricness? '
 
' Pick me up by 6 and we'll go to Mr.Lee's place and have dinner. '
 
' Ah, I almost forgot. I'll tell him were going to have dinner there. '
 
' Neh! It's 5 and I'll get ready, See you later! '
 
She was about to hang up when I stopped her which made her say ' Eh? '  there was a slight pause until I spoke again.
' Oh and Jessica-- '
 
' Ne? '
 
' I love you. '
 
' I love you too. ' 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
*Jessica's POV*
 
I hung up the phone, He is really sweet. He never ever, fails to make me smile. 
 
As soon as I placed my phone on my desk, I went to the closet for me to find something to wear. I found a cute pink skirt the hung above my knees and a cute top that suits it. My eyes roamed around the shoe closet and found cute pink heels. Totally perfect and cute! 
 
After dressing up, fixing my hair and putting my make up. I looked at the mirror in front of me. I am completely satisfied with my work. Yes, I may be coming there like an angel, but when I get home, what will I look like? I glanced at the watch hanging on the wall and noticed that it was 6 already.
 
I looked at the window and I saw a waving Donghae leaning on his car. I smiled at the sight of him and waved back. I opened the door and walked through the silent hallway. Everyone's pretty much busy I guess. 
 
Finally, I was out of the building. I walked over to the waiting Donghae and gave him a hug. I walked over to the passenger's seat and he opened the car door for me. I just smiled to him and said thank you, He instead gave me a quick peck and smiled.
 
Aigooooooo. So adorable!
 
He started the engine and started driving. The only sounds I could hear were the soft music and the sounds of our breathing. No one uttering a word. Maybe it's good this way. Saving all the words for later. After all, It won't be easy talking to his father. He might even fire me for having a "scandal" with his son. 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
We arrived at the chairman's house. He opened the car door for me and as I set foot outside and stood, I felt my knees weaken and my stomach starting to ache. The nervousness just came and took over me. I was caught there, stuck in my place. Until he saw me and went near me.
 
' Cmon, we can handle this. '
 
He let out a smile, although, I can see him also nervous. He grabbed my hands and we started walking towards the front door. I watched as his fingers pressed through the cold metal and as we head the sound 'ding-dong'  and a pair of footsteps nearing the door. 
 
The door finally opened and we were welcomed by the face of his father, and my chairman
 
' Oh, you're finally here! I've been waiting for you. '
 
He let us in and we walked over to the dining room. I was quite shocked for a second. First of all, the house was really great and the dinner is like from a 5 star hotel. I never knew chairman could cook like this. 
 
He asked us to take a seat, and Donghae being the gentleman he is pulled the cair and made me sit. He then sat at the chair infront of him, and so we were face to face. 
 
We started to eat and have comfy conversations until, I looked at Donghae and he probably got the signal for us to talk about the current issue we caused. His eyes got it and he put the fork he is holding down and spoke.
 
' Appa, did you hear any news lately? '
 
' Aniyo, why? what's the matter? '
 
' Well, there's kind of a bad news, sir. ' I continued feeling uneasy.
 
' What is it now? ' 
 
' Well... 'I said, finding the right words to come out of my mouth until Donghae cut me and sai he will continue.
 
Donghae explained everything to his father and by looking at the face Mr. Lee's serious face. I know that he is pissed. This is all my fault! I should've known better and not ask Donghae to pick me up at the damn hotel. 
 
Once Donghae was done explaining everything, Mr. Lee finally spoke up.
 
' Media, always are like this. These are one of the prices you have to pay for being an idol. '
We nodded and he continued
 
' So, do you have any solution to resolve this scandal? '
None of us answered for we really don't know what to do that's why we came here.
' As I thought, I think, You too should stop being idols and leave Korea. ' 
 
' Bwoh?! ' me and Donghae said in perfect synch.
 
' Well, do you have any solution to resolve this? Besides, If you are here in Korea, You'll just be bothered. ' 
 
' But dad, How about Super Junior? How about your reputation? ' Donghae said
 
' Son, I'd give up anything for you. And If you really love Sica, here. You have to give Super Junior up to. I'll give you two time to think. Go to the living room and talk about this while I wash the dishes. ' 
 
We thanked Mr.Lee for the dinner, He is really kind. We headed to the living room and I sat on the sofa while Donghae sat beside me putting his arm on my waist and pulling me closer, Donghae started the conversation and said.
 
' Sica, you think we should do this? '
 
' Fishy-ah, I understand you if you don't want to do this. '
 
' Aniyo, I love you and I'll give up anything just for you. '
 
' But, are you sure? Even for the price of leaving your father and Super Junior? '
 
"Yes.. but the question is you, are you willing to give up anything for me? Even leaving SNSD and everything here in Korea?"
 
This thought never occured to me, Was I willing to give up everyhting for Donghae? Even the price of leaving SNSD and everything here? Was I ready for this? Am I ready for this? We remained silent for a few minutes, He waiting for my answer and me, making my mind up,
 
' I understand if you are still not ready for this, Let's- '
 
' Of course Donghae, anything for you.'  I cut him off. 
 
"Then I guess, we have to say goodbye to Korea." He said and smiled, then Mr.Lee appeared.
 
' So, have you guys made your mind up? ' He asked.
 
' Ne, were leaving Korea. ' Donghae said.
 
' Wise choice, my son. '
 
After talking about everything and the plans for us leaving, Mr.Lee said that he will prepare our plane tickets and everything. We are going to the states by the way, which is good cause my parents are there. I once again thanked Mr.Lee for everything that he is doing for us. 
 
Donghae is very lucky to have a father like him.
 
*To be continued*
Sorry if its short, I will rewrite this chapter, but you get the idea. 
I think, this fic will be on HIATUS, because it's school and I am kinda getting busy, but I will try to update as often as I can.
Thank you! :)