Paparazzi.

Our forbidden love story.

 

 
The couple waited and did the best they can to show people that they were not a couple. People didnt believe them and instead it became worse. Fans attacked Jessica through the net sending more and more hate messages and threat messages.
 
*Jessica's POV*
 
People won't just leave me alone! Why can't they just accept that me and oppa are dating. Plus, we already are trying hard to give them what they want. Me and oppa try to act cold to each other in public which is really hard and they just wont believe us? People these days. Making it hard for me and oppa.
 
Everyday just got worse, I thought that if we just wait the scandal will subside, we even took action and it still got worse. If they really love oppa, they should learn to accept the fact that I am the one that oppa picked. They are just making it hard for me and Donghae. 
 
I went outside our dorm, to get some air. I just need to breath in some fresh air to clear my thoughts. Maybe release my stress. No one is home, because of schedules. It's a pity I can't attend activities. I really want to attend, but I just can't. Mr. Lee Soo Man prohibited me and Hae to attend activities first, because questions will come up. 
 
So, I was saying, I went outside. Soon as I was outside, I heard a person shouting at me. I looked at that direction and saw paparazzi. Damn! Paparazzi. What should I do? I ran away as fast as I could. I didnt get to go to the building cause more paparazzi are blocking the way to our apartment dorm.
 
I ran and ran and good thing I saw a building and ran inside it. The people were shocked, I mean the person behind the counter was shcoked. I immidiately approached her and asked her where am I.
 
"Excuse me, miss, where am I?" I said panting.
"You're in a hotel, miss, jessica." 
"Bwoh? Can I check in first? I am really tired, Paparazzi are chasing me. Please help me."
"Ne, Here please go to this room number."
 
And as soon as she gave me the key and the room number, She asked for my autograph and told the staff to lock the doors. Good thing there's a SONE here and helped me. She's really nice, I have to repay her. 
 
I went to the room and opened it. It was a nice room with a king sized bed. Don't tell me she gave me the luxury rooms! I have to pay a lot for this. But I need to think first, How can I get out of here? I need to go back to the dorm before the members even come home or else I am dead meat!
 
I called Taeyeon cause I know she'll get angry but she will think of a way to get me home. I called her and luckily she picked up! Thank you Taeyeon!
 
"Yoboseo?"
"Taengoo! Help me!" I said really panicked.
"Wae? What happened?" She asked very worried.
"Well, I am stuck here in the hotel because paparazzi were chasing me!"
"What?! How did you get there?"
"Well, I told you paparazzi were chasing me because I went outside to get some fresh air but then I ended up here!"
"What?! Oh, Jessica. Aish!" 
"Can you just ask manager hyung to pick me up?"
"Are you insane? We can't. We still have our schedules."
"Aiish, araso araso. Thanks anyway." I said and hung up.
 
Thanks a lot, Taengoo. Now, how am I giong to go home now? Well, there's only one person who still is not attending activities. I called Donghae hoping that he'd pick up. And yes, he did.
 
"What's up, my princess?"
"Fishy-ah, I am stuck here."
"What? Where?"
"Here at the hotel, I am stuck because damn paparazzi chased me."
"Aigooo. Want me to pick you up?"
"If it's not a bother to you, then please pick me up. Taengoo and others are busy attending activities."
"Araso araso, wait for me there." he said and we hung up.
 
---------------------------------------
 
I waited for Hae and I kept on thinking what will happen, I just hate the media. Why won't they just leave us alone. 
Just when I was lost in my thoughts and I heard a knock on the door, It's probably Hae. 
 
I opened the door and I expected it him, He's drenched in sweat and he looks really tired. I immidiately took him to the bed to take a seat and rest, and finally I asked him.
 
"What happened to you?" 
"Well, the same thing that happened to you." He said panting.
"Aigooo~" I said while getting a towel and dying his sweat.
 
When I was drying his forehead, He grabbed my wrists and stopped me. Our gaze met and he pecked me on the lips and gave me a warm smile. This guy just makes me happy even if we have troubles.
 
I headed to the window to see if the paparazzi went away, When I opened the curtains, I saw no more paparazzi which was good but the bad thing was, it's raining hard. I went to the tv and turned the channel to the news. The weather man was a pain, he said that its better to stay indoors because the storm will leave tomorrow, I turned off the tv and I sat there on the sofa sighing.
 
Donghae sat down beside me, I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed once again, How can this day be any worse?
 
"I guess we'll have to stay here for the night." He said caressing my cheek.
"Yes, there's nothing we can do about the weather."
"Cheer up!"
 
He said and he carried me bridal style to the bed. Once he laid me down on the bed, He kissed me and said that everything will be fine, we can get through this. He pulled the blankets above us and and hugged my waist.
 
I found warmth again.
 
*To be continued.. *