Our first day here.

Our forbidden love story.

 

*Jessica's POV*
 
After hours in the plane, I looked at my side and I saw Donghae sleeping on my shoulder. I looked at the other side of me which was the window, I saw that we landed. It was time for us to get off of the plane, we finally arrived. 
 
I shook him gently to wake him up, good thing he's a light sleeper. He greeted me with a sheepish smile. He is so adorable, I can't help but to kiss his cheeks and so I did. 
 
We got our luggages and proceeded our way out of the plane. I looked at my loving boyfriend and held his hand an made our way to go outside the airport and get a cab.
 
I had an apartment here before and decided to check up on it and stay there. We arrived and I saw the landlady and asked in English
 
"Oh, Good morning! Is this apartment still vacant?"
 
and she replied "Yes, would you like to take back your apartment?" and I nodded in reply.
 
She led us to the apartment and I thanked her again, She explained to me the slight changes which I didnt mind. She looked at Donghae and asked me
 
"Oh, is this your boyfriend, Sica?"
 
and I just smiled and nodded. She put out her hand to Donghae and Donghae shook her hand, and said
 
"Oh, Hi. My name is Aiden, Nice to meet you." and she introduced herself. 
 
Once everything was settled, I gave Donghae a backhug and I said
 
"Oh, So, You know English eh?"
 
and he just laughed saying that he studied english because we were soon going to leave Korea and all.
 
I decided to tour him around, so we got our jackets and walked around. I brought him to this park and said that this was the place where I always played when I was a kid with my sister, krystal. He didnt know that I had a sister and so I told him things about Krystal. 
 
I sat down the swing and he sat on the other. He held my hand, pouted and said that he was hungry. I cant help but to laugh at him, he looks like a lost puppy! So, we went to my favorite restaurant and ate there.
 
He was not that familiar with American style food so I ordered for him. I let him taste my favorite food and he liked it. The day went on like that and everything went smoothly. 
 
When he finally got tired, We decided to head back home. 
 
We arrived at the apartment and I was about to go in the shower when I noticed him taking of his shirt and asked why he then suggested that we should take a shower together. Kyaa. This guy, seriously. 
 
"What? You serious?"
 
"Of course, I am." He then pulled me together with him inside the shower.
 
___________________________
 
*Donghae's POV*
 
I went outside the shower with only a towel hanging on my neck and a towel on my waist. Ah~ That was a nice shower with Sica. Makes me want to shower everyday.
 
She stayed in the bathroom for she would blow dry her hair and so, I went to the closet and got me some clothes. I dressed up and I was so refreshed. I headed to the bed and laid there and I heard Jessica called me so I decided to get up and asked her why.
 
"Hae-ah~"
 
"Ne, my darling, what is it?"
 
"I'll dry your hair." she said and asked me to come over
 
"Wae? I don't need to blowdry my hair."
 
"It's not good sleeping with your hair wet." she said, and with that I came near her and sat on the chair she prepared for me. 
 
I felt her touch my hair and drying it. I looked at us in the mirror. It was a nice view, Were just like husband and wife. The wife blowdrying the hair of his childish husband, I thought which made me chuckle.
 
Once she was done, she was the one this time to dress up. She got a white shirt and pajamas and plomped on the bed. I could tell that she was also tired from the things we have done today. 
 
I laid beside her and pulled her close to me. I kissed her neck which made her giggle. Well, I'll let her off this time. I was also tired so, maybe we should get some rest.
 
Things were running through my head on how was my hyungs and dongsaengs doing back in Korea? I hope they are doing okay. And as for the fans, I hope they can understand why I left. Everything was just too hard for me there. The public was going to drive me and Jessica insane. 
 
We gave up being idols, for ourselves. I am sorry everyone but, I love her too much. I can never let her go. We are here, to start new lives, live normal lives perhaps and get some peace and quiet. And maybe when the story dies down, we can once again visit Korea.
 
A short chapter, eh? Sorry!
*To be continued*