Just like before.

Our forbidden love story.

 

A month passed and Donghae asked Jessica to go to her favorite place, which was the park where she and Krystal played when they were young. It was night time and after dinner that they proceeded there.
 
Donghae and Jessica sat on the bench and when Donghae stood up and ran away from her, causing Jessica to shout 
'Yah!! Why are you leaving me?!" 
"You remember this Sica!!" he shouted back and continued
"It's been a month and I think this is the time!"
"What?! I can't here you!!" 
"Aish!" Its really just like before..
 
*Flashback* 
 
We sat in the bench and just stared into space while letting the fresh breeze hit us. This is it. This is the time, I thought to myself while standing up. She asked me where I was going, I said, I'll just get us something to drink and she nodded and let me go.
 
I stood up and walked far away from her, once the distance was enough, I shouted..
 
"My Ice Princess!!"
"Omo! Wae?" She shouted back, looking all suprised and shy because of the people watching us.
"I know this is a short time of our meeting.."
"Ne~ I know it was short! Why are you saying goodbye?!" She shouted back looking angry.
"PABO! I AM NOT SAYING GOODBYE! I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!" 
"BWOH?!" 
"AISH!" I shouted as I ran to her and gave her a hug.
 
I pulled her close to me and, I put out the necklace and wore it on her. I looked at her face and she looked back at me and said..
"Yah, I didn't even answer your proposal."
"What? So? You are not accepting?" 
"Aniyo." she said and looked at me coldly.
"Then, I'll be taking the necklace back" I said while taking it off, but before I could take it off, I felt something warm brushing my lips and I could feel heat rise up in my face.
"You didn't let me finish, Aniyo I dont want to be your girlfriend, I want to be the girl who will forever be in your heart." She while she smiled at me warmly.
 
I hugged her and not wanting to let go, and to remember this scene forever in my memory and in my heart.
 
*End of flashback*
 
But instead of giving her a necklace, He knelt down and brought a little box out of his pocket and asked 'Will you marry me, Jung Soo Yeon?" and without hesitation, she said yes and jumped into Donghae's arms. 
 
________________________________________
 
*Jessica's POV*
 
I can't believe it! I am going to get married soon! I have to let my unnies and everyone know about this. I will truly make them jealous! I laughed evily which caused Donghae to looked at me weirdly. 
 
We went online in Skype to know how was everyone doing, I was the first to use it though because of my excitement. I saw Taengoo online, so maybe it was their day off. I chatted her and we our webcams and mics.
 
I saw the girls and Taengoo waving their hands, oh, I see Sunny and the others got a new hairstyle so I said,
 
"Oh! You girls changed a lot!" 
"Aniyo, just our new hairstyles and everything." Sooyoung said.
"How are you guys doing?" Fany asked
"Oh were doing fine." I said happily
"Where's Donghae oppa?" asked Baby Seo.
"Oh, he's here." I then shouted at Donghae to come over here and they heard 'Geez, I am coming! No need to shout, princess!' which made everyone laugh. 
"Hi girls!" he said as he waved his hands.
"Hi oppa!" The girls said in synch.
"Told them the big news yet, Jess?" Hae asked me and the girls shot up with questioning eyes.
"What is it, Sica?" Taengoo asked.
"Well.." I said as I showed my hand on the screen which caused them to squeal.
"OMO!! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?!" Fany exclaimed
"Whaa! So Jealous!!" Hyohyeon commented
"So, are you guys even planning to invite us?" Yuri asked
"Of course, I'll invite Super Junior oppas and you girls. we just need to get everything settled." 
"Oh really? Well, goodluck then to the both of you!"
 
And so we continued the conversation and when its finally done, I logged out and let Donghae use it. I saw the oppas and we greeted them, everyone was doing okay, and of course, we let them know the big news and instead of getting reaction like the girls. They were like super jealous or something. Especially, Teukie-oppa. I laughed at the boys having their conversation, they were really funny. Especially chullie oppa. 
 
After all that fun with the oppas, we turned off the laptop and we just sat on the sofa and a thought came up..
"Fishy-ah."
"Yes, Ice princess?"
"Want to meet my parents? After all were getting married."
"Sure! When? I can't wait to meet my In-laws!"
"Hmmm. Maybe tomorrow?"
"Okay then." He said and pecked me on the lips.
 
*To be continued*