Goodbye, Seoul.

Our forbidden love story.

 

*Donghae's POV*
 
My eyes went open as they roamed around the unfamiliar room. My nose also wrinkled as I smell the scent of alcohol covering the whole room.
My body felt sore, My whole body aches. Plus, my head still hurts. But all of that feeling and hurt went away, as soon as I saw a sleeping Jessica beside me. 
 
I saw her shivering, So, I pulled the blanket to us and I hugged her waist, pulling her closer to me. Our bare skin touched and we felt each other, feeling warm. 
 
I wonder what happened last night, I can't remember anything. All I remembered was me and Jessica and after that, we fell asleep. Good thing, I payed in advance, just incase. After all, it was my treat. 
 
My thoughts were drifting and I felt like going to dreamland again with my ice princess, until my phone starts to ring 'Life couldn't get better~ Oh~ Yeah~ Yeah~' I grabbed it on the table beside our bed as fast as I can not wanting to wake the sleeping princess beside me.
 
"Yoboseo?" I said with my morning voice.
 
"Oh? Just woke up?" It was Teukie hyung.
 
"Ah, Ne. Wait a minute, hyung." I said as I quietly got up from the bed and grabbed my boxers and shirt, wore it and went outside the balcony.
 
The fresh and the cold breeze hit me and I felt my body shivered. I then asked Teukie hyung,
 
"So hyung, had fun last night?"
 
"Yeah, I was tipsy but you know, I have to look out for you guys.." There was a slight pause and he continued, 
 
"You owe me big time, Hae."
 
"Wae? What happened? Mind giving me a recap of yesterdays mayhem?" I said jokingly
 
"Well, Chullie and the others got drunk and started throwing up, Hyukjae started dancing like an insane person and the girls are just like chullie, luckily no one caused that much ruckus. BUT YOU! You have to pay me big time."
 
"Wae? What did I do? Did I became an insane person?"
 
"Aniyo, you were worse. Good thing, I was the one who caught you guys doing your 'stuff'. You didn't lock the room."
 
"Oh, that. Mian, hyung~" I felt really embarrased
 
"Well, that room you're staying in. I paid for it also!"
 
"Dont worry hyung, I'll pay you back."
 
"No need, treat it as a goodbye present from me."
 
"Oh! Thanks hyung!! You are the best."
 
"Okay, kids, you have a flight today. Just reminding you."
 
"Ne, Thanks again!"
 
And with that, we hung up. Ah! I am so embarassed. Teukie hyung saw us at that state. Kyaaa. It was my first time though, also Sica's first time. It's a pity I saved it up for marriage, but I don't mind as long as It's with Sica. She's finally mine. 
 
I went back inside the room and saw the still sleeping Sica. I went near her and I poked her, which caused her to stirr a little. I pecked her on the lips and she opened her eyes. She was like sleeping beauty and I am the prince. She smiled warmly and I smiled back and said, 'Good Morning, Sleeping Beauty.' 
 
I want to wake up like this every morning, Her beside me and everything just perfect.
 
_________________________________________
 
After getting ready and dressing up, I held her hand tightly and put it inside the pocket of my jacket fingers intertwined. Once we were in the parking lot, I opened the car door for her and I went to the drivers seat. 
 
The whole ride was silent, just some soft music playing. None of us talked and just let the warm silence engulf us both. We decided to go the girls dorm first, pick up her thing and bid goodbye to each member. 
 
After a few minutes of travelling, we finally arrived at their dorm. I parked the car and we went inside the building. Once we got on the right floor, She knocked on the door and she was welcomed by Taeyeon.
 
_________________________________________
 
*Jessica's POV*
 
I knocked on the door and I saw Taengoo. She hugged me and greeted Donghae. She let us in and I saw the girls at the living room, and it seemed like they cried a while ago. Looking at their red and puffy eyes. 
 
I went near the girls, hugged them tightly and told them not to cry anymore. I bid each of them goodbyes and went in my room to get my things, Donghae accompanied me and got some of my luggages for me. 
 
The girls hugged me and Donghae once again and we left them. While we were in the elevator, I can feel tears flowing from my cheeks and the I felt Donghae's hand, on my cheek, wiping it away and said softly, "Everything's going to be alright." and I tried to smile and stop the tears from flowing.
 
We went inside the car and this time we headed to Super Junior oppas dorm to get his stuff. Everything went pretty much the same with the girls.I didnt expect the oppas to cry, but oh boy, they did. They were really emotional and all.
 
After we said our goodbyes, we headed to the airport and waited for our flight. And once when it was the time, We stood up from our seats carried our luggages and took one last look at everything.. This was it.
 
'Goodbye, Seoul.'
 
Two chapter update.
Sorry guys, I'll be on hiatus.. 
Exams are coming. OTL