A night to remember.

Our forbidden love story.

 

*Jessica's POV*
 
Morning came fast, which made me sad. Well, It's the last day of me and my girls. I should make the best of it. I woke up and found that no one was outside. Maybe they're all still sleeping. I know, I'll make breakfast for them! (A/N: Jessica knows how to cook here.)
 
I went to the kitchen to prepare 9 dishes, I decided to make eggs and bacons. I'll do American style breakfast for them. I'll also make toast and orange juice. It's not that hard making them after all, the least I can do for my girls.
 
After quite some time of cooking, I finally finished. But of course, before I serve it to them, I tasted it first. Suprisingly, It's good. Ahh! I am totally contented. I got 9 dishes and placed the food there. Just about when I was done setting it up, the girls were awake and everybody seemed suprised.
 
They got their seats and started digging in, they were all in content in eating the food I served. Thank goodness! 
It was silent so Fany decided to break the silence and asked me,
 
"Jessica, you're acting weird."
 
"What? I am not. What makes you think that?"
 
"Well, first of all, yesterday, you asked for a girls night out-"
 
"Ohyeah, my treat tonight!" I cut her off which made them even more suprised.
 
"See!" Sunny exclaimed and then Fany continued
 
"That's the second, you're treating us and now, you cooked breakfast for us?"
 
"Well, it's the least I can do for you girls!" I said and changed the topic
 
"So, how'd the food taste?" I asked and so they said that it was delicious which made me feel happy.
 
We happily ate our breakfast and Seohyun suggested that we should go out and watch a movie before the night starts. 
So, we just got a dvd and watched it in the living room. It was a comedy-romance movie, It made me laugh at some parts and 
 
the movie was just like me and Donghae, a funny couple. 
 
_________________________________________________
 
 
*Donghae's POV* 
 
Well, I guess, this is it. The night is starting. We all got ready and we went inside the van. We decided to go to one of those clubs. Just maybe get a drink or two. Heechul hyung wanted to get drunk and everything but I didnt want to. Jessica is not there so I have to be the only sober person there in case something happens to these guys. Besides, Sica will hate me if I dance with girls there.
 
We were in the van, Everyone was getting all excited. Eunhyuk said he wanted to dance with some girls there and make the girls swoon over him. Such a funny guy. 
 
After a few minutes of travelling, We finally arrived. We went inside and I asked for a VIP room for us, cause some might recognize us and make the club go crazy. We were accompanied by guards just incase.
 
They ordered, almost everything but I can still pay it. Shindong-hyung ate almost everything. Heechul-hyung started ordering some alcohols. Ah! I can't believe hyung. Teukie hyung also joined him, what a leader. Well, at least they should deserve to have some fun tonight. 
 
Everyone was still sober. I decided to go outside and check on the people dancing outside. 
Someone caught my eye, It kinda looks like, kinda looks like.. Wait! I rushed to the group of girls and when I grab a hold of her wrist she turned to me and as I expected,it's Jessica.
 
"Jessica!" I said suprised.
 
"Oh! Fishy-ah! Why are you here?" She shouted due to the loud speakers booming.
 
"Me and the boys decided to go here for the night!"
 
"Oh, the oppas are here! The girls are also here!" the girls looked at me and greeted me. 
 
"Where are the oppas? We might as well be with you guys!" asked Fany.
 
"Oh, they're at the VIP room. Follow me!" and they followed
 
As we arrived at the room, Jessica and the girls greeted my hyungs. They all took a seat since the VIP room was really huge and Teukie hyung was about to order soda for the girls when Taeyeon asked him to order Soju instead. 
 
This is going to be an interesting night.
 
Before everybody gets drunk or anything, I tugged Jessica signalling her that it is the time for us to tell everyone that we are going to leave. So, we stood up in front of everybody and everyone shot us with questioning eyes. I started
 
"Everyone, We have an announcement to make." 
 
"Me and Donghae are leaving tomorrow.." Jessica continued
 
"BWOH?!" Almost everyone said in synch and which made Hyukjae to spit his drink
 
"Well, Mr.Lee Soo Man said that it was the best for us.."
 
We explained everything to them and the girls started tearing up. I knew it, this would happen. Hyukjae suddenly stood up and went outside. Teukie hyung said that I should follow him. I did what I was told to.
 
I rushed to the rooftop and saw Hyukjae just staring at the sky tears falling down his cheek. I patted his back and said that it's alright. He hugged me and sobbed on my chest. Leaving my shirt tear stained. After he was done crying, he spoke up..
 
"Hae, don't forget us."
 
"Of course I won't! You guys are my best friends!"
 
"And, don't hurt Jessica. Or else you'll get it from me!"
 
"Who said I will? I'll never hurt her."
 
"Just make sure, she's one of my closest friends."
 
"Okay, as you say all mighty Hyukjae." I joked and went inside with the others
 
We entered the room and everyone was now smiling. Once we entered, Eunhyuk shouted
 
"Let's get this party started!!"
 
Everyone shouted in agreement. This is going to be an interesting night!
 
Everybody started to sing and dance. This night was perfect. Me and Jessica danced to the beat of the music. We were dominating the dance floor. Hyungs and the girls started to woo at us which made us excited and danced more ily.
 
After all that, I begin to feel dizzy. Words from my mouth didnt make sense anymore. I laughed at almost everything, the others were also like me. I needed something, I need something right now. 
 
I looked at Jessica's direction and it's her. It's her I am needing. I pulled Jessica with me outside the room and started to kiss her almost everywhere. First, I started kissing her neck, it and leaving mark then I proceeded to her mouth and tasted her. 
 
I opened the nearest door and I think it's a room. I dont care anymore, I need her at this time. We kissed each other sensless and we fell on the bed, me on top of her. 
 
This is it, this is the night. 
 
 
I just couldnt right ! Sorry!
To be continued!