Scandals, Part II.

Our forbidden love story.

 

*Donghae's POV*
 
The rays of sunlight coming from the little gaps between the dark curtains found my eyes which caused them to open slightly. My eyes roamed around the spacious and unfamiliar room and noticed that I wasn't at home. 
 
I began to move and I felt a warm object beside me. She was facing the other side, her back facing me. Even if she was in that kind of position, not seeing her lovely face, I somehow find her beautiful in ways.
 
I sat up gently and got up from the bad not wanting to wake the sleeping princess beside me, and tip-toed my way on the other side of the bed making the slightest sounds. I kneeled beside her, leveling my face with hers. I noticed that her bangs were covering her face, and so I swept the hair covering her face to one side and smiled as I now see her bautiful face. 
 
I got the urge to give her a quick peck before leaving her sleeping form there. as I leaned in and our lips touched, I noticed the slight reaction of her and after a few moments, she drifted off to dreamland again. I let out a quier chuckle and stoood up from my place.
 
I went to the bathroom and decided to take a warm shouwer. I stepped inside and turned the faucet causing it to let out drips of water. My body shivered at first and a little later felt th warm water hit my skin. I stood there recalling the events that happened yesterday.
 
 
 
'Sure this will be another one of those damn issues.'
 
 
 
After bathing, I reached fot the towel hanging on the metal bar and began to drymyself up. Once I was finished, I changed to my now dry jeans and long sleeved shirt. I opened the door expecting to see Jessica awak, but all I saw was a girl, still sleeping on the bed like an angel. 'She's really a sleeping beauty' I thought to myself.
 
I headed to the kitchen (A/N: The hotel room has a kitchen since it was a luxury room) and decided to make her some breakfast. I don't really want to call room serivce and get some attention seeing me and Jessica in one room. It will just add more heat to the fire.
 
I walked over to the fride beside the counter and opened it. I fould some eggs, bacons, milk and other food, Wow this must be one heck of a hotel. Grabbing the bacon, I put it on the pan and heard some sizzling. I decided to cook American sytle breakfast for her.
 
I was now frying the bacon when I felt warm arms encircling my waist I slightly turned my head ro see Jessica. A smile crept up upon my lips and I knew she saw saw that and she smiled back too. I asked her to back away and just wait for me back at the bed. But she insisted on helping. She looked at me with her puppy eyes and pouting lips. I tried my best to avoid the sight of but the other part of me just gave in.
 
The kitched became a playground with us running around like little children in the park. Once we were done playing, I mean cooking. I asked her to wait for me at the bed and I'll just serve it to her. This time, she smiled and nodded, now getting the idea that I want to give her breakfast in bed.
 
I grabbed the tray, placing the meal that I was going to serve her. Once settled, I walked outside and heard her shouting "Bell boy! Serve my breakfast!" which made me laugh a little, Seeing that she wants to place. I played along and replied "Yes madame! Here you are." placing the tray infront of her. She looked at it and said thanks. She was about to grab the fork when she looked at me and grinned, she then demanded me to feed her.
 
I chuckled at her playfulness. Guess this is the first time I saw this kind of Jessica. So being the "bell boy" I did as she told me. I grabbed te fork and knife and sliced a portion of the bacon and fed it to her. She noticed that I wasnt eating and so she grabbed the untesils from my hand and started to feed me also. I was chewing my food and I smiled.
 
 
'Her actions never fail to make me smile '
 
 
We finished eating and she was done washing and dressing herself up, We are now just sitting on the couch. Leaning on each other. Letting the comfortable silence engulf us, until a knock from the door broke it. I stood up and headed to the door to see who it was. As I opened it. I saw the hotel manager infront of me.
 
 
 
"Sir, you can check out now. There's no mediua outside." she informed me.
 
"Really, thanks for letting us know." I replied and she smiled and just nodded, and proceeded to walk away. I shut the door behind me and rushed over to the calm Sica to tell her the good news. She smiled ear to ear upon hearing it knowing that there will be no people waiting for us outside the building. 
 
 
 
We headed to the elevator and I pressed the button going to the lobby. It was quiet inside the lift. I stared at her hand and intertwined my fingers in between hers. After a while there was a 'ting' sound and the doors slid open. I didn't remove my hands from hers and walk outside, side by side.
 
We were about to walk out of the buildiung when someone pushed us, closing and locking the doors shut behind us. Once again, we were on the spotlight. Paparazzi bombarded us with questions and welcomed us with flashing lights of those expensive and professional cameras. But to me, those cameras were just mere instruments of revealing and messing with an idol's private life.
 
We rushed to the parking lot, hoping to see that no one was there, But no. There were still a few people ready to bash Jessica and a few paparazzi. I held her hand tightly and made our way to the car that I parked yesterday, avoiding the nosy questions they threw us.
 
Once we got inside the car, I put the keys in its place and started the engine. I drove steadily and carefully not wanting to hit a person or kill someone by accident. I glanced to my right and saw Jessica, just staring and spacing out. I got my free hand and held hers. She snapped back to reality by my action and tried to put up a smile, but I know she is really worried of what might happen.
 
 
 
 
* Jessica's POV *
 
I felt the car made its stop and I removed the seatbelt. We arrived at Super Junior's dorm and I decided to sta with the boys for a hile since the girls are not yet home. We entered the building and headed to the lift, pressing the right button to the right floor. It was pretty much quiet just like at the hotel, but neither of us didn't really mind.
 
The doors slid open and we stepped outside, walking to the empty hallway. We made a stop and Donghae knocked on the door. I heard muffled sounds of boys shouting at each other like they were playing a game or something until it died down, someone saying that they should be quiet. The door opened and we were welcomed by the face of Eunhyuk. Donghae gave him a quick hug and greeted him, so did I.
 
We entered the dorm and I greeted the oppas. Ryeowook offered me a drink and so I took the glass og juice and sat at the space left for me between Donghae and Eunhyuk at the couch. As I sat down, I felt an arm around my shoulders. I looked at my side and saw a smiling boy looking and somewhere else. I smiled by his act and kissed him on the cheeck. I heard a sudden couch and looked at the direction from where it was coming from. Apparently it was Leeteuk oppa saying that we should get a room. I just laughed at him and Donghae dragged me to his and Eunhyuk's room.
 
Everyone was preety much busy doing their own thing, me and Donghae were just at the room. I was watching TV and he was taking a nap, resting his head on my ap. I caressed his face and thought that he was really handsome which made me giggle to myself.
 
We were having the time of our lives, when we heard a somehow high-pitched scream coming from the other room which caused us all to be startled. We all rushed to the room to see whats the ruckus about. All we saw was Heechul oppa staring at the computer screen with a big shocked 'O' on his mouth. His gaze then met mine and then Donghae's. He then shouted 
 
 
'Yah! You too! I can't believe you!'I was about to ask why but Donghae beat me to it.
 
 
'Wae hyung? What did we do this time?' He looked at us with disappointment and let out a 'tsk' sound then asked us to look at what he was pointing at.
 
 
 
We looked at the article and read it. I let out a sigh of disbelief. It was another false article of me and Donghae. The title itself was unbelievable to me. 'Donghae & Jessica caught walking hand in hand outside the hotel! Lovebirds to the next stage!' then at the bottom of that was a picture of me and Donghae hours ago. My eyes then diverted to the frozen people standing behind me with big shocked faces, There was an awkward silence until Leeteuk broke it and asked all of us to proceed to the living room.
 
I sat on the couch beside Donghae and the others just sat on the floor, eyes all on us. Leeteuk oppa was standing, hands on the side of his waist, demanding an explanation. I started off,
 
 
 
'Well, I went outside the dorm to get some fresh air then these paparazzi, began chasing me. I tried to run inside the building but people were blocking the way. So, I ran and ran and I saw a building. I went inside and fortunately it was a hotel. I decided to wait there for thr paparazzi to be gone and I called Taengoo to pick me up but sadly, they were all busy and can't pick me up and so I decided to call Donghae instead.'
 
 
 
I looked at Donghae and asked him to continue. 'She called me and so, I decided to pick my girlfriend up. I was also chased by the paparazzi going inside the hotel. Then, just out luck, the bad weather made us stay there for a night. But don't get us wrong. We didn't do ANY of YOU GUYS think of. And then this morning, the hotel manager said that it was alright to check out but then she fooled us and locked us with the paparazzi outside.'
 
 
 
Leeteuk and the others gave us an 'Oh-I-get-It' and 'So-That's-What-Happened' look and insisted that we should explain this to the chairman first before any false stories come to him. I nodded in agreement and I felt something vibrating in my pocket. I took it out and saw the caller Id saying 'Taengoo'. I excused myself and picked it up. Apparently she also saw the article and asked me what really happened for she didn't believe it and so I said that I'll just explain it when I she picks me up.
 
-----------------------------
 
We heard a knock on the door and I told the others that I'll get it. I opened the door and saw Taengoo. I welcomed her in but she insisted that we should get going because I got some big explaining to do back home. I told the oppas that we are going now and bid them goodbye. I gave Donghae a quick peck on the lips and went with Taeyeon.
 
We entered the dorm and members gathered to hug me and asked me to explain everything, As I explained it for the nth time and finished they all comforted me and said that everythings going to be alright. 
 
 
 
'Well, I hope that everything will be alright.'
 
To be continued..
Sorry for the late update, school is hell.
Decided to write long chapters, what you think? :)