You got me all excited.

Our forbidden love story.

 

*Jessica's POV*
 
I can feel someone hitting my arm, and trying to wake me up. I feel pretty annoyed so I asked for five minutes more. This person keeps on bugging me and I suddendly opened my eyes and noticed it was Tiffany.
 
"Yah! Jessica! You only have 5 minutes to get ready! We have to go to SM today, remember?"
"Aishhh! I totally forgot! Why didnt you wake me up earlier?!"
"Uh hello? I kept on hitting you and dio all sorts of things 10 minutes ago and you werent budging. Aish, such a heavy sleeper."
"Yah! I heard that!"
"I know" she said and smiled at me.
 
And with that, I went to the bathroom and took a bath hurridley and soon I got out picked my clothes and rushed to Tiffany. Man, i didnt even get to eat breakfast or something. How can this day be any worse. 
 
We took a cab and as soon as we were in the cab, I put on my headphones to listen to some music. I felt someone poking me and of course, it was Tiffany, looks like she is saying something, So I removed my headphones and listened to her.
 
"Sica, I am so excited for today!"
"Me too, but I really didnt get to it though."
"Well, Its your fault for not waking up early." Tiffany said while she smirked.
"Can't we stop by somewhere to eat first?"
"Aniyo, We are already late Sica. Just eat after our training."
 
Our conversation continued and finally we came to a stop, We finally arrived. We rushed inside the bulding knowing we were late. As soon as we  arrived in the room, We saw 6 girls and Mr. Lee Soo Man waiting for us. I am kinda scared of what will happen and then he spoke up.
 
"Jessica and Tiffany, you're late." He said in a serious voice.
"Mianhae sunbae-nim." We bowed our heads expecting an angry reply.
"I'll let you off this time since you're new"
 
And with that, he continued and started to introduce to us the 6 girls. GAH. It would be pretty hard to debut with these girls since they are really pretty. 
 
*Donghae's POV*
 
I stared at the ceiling lying down and panting. Practice was hard today, good thing its over. I closed my eyes hopefully to get some rest, but before I could even do that, Eunhyuk went near me and started a converstion.
 
"Yah. Donghae. What are you doing there?"
"Well, trying to get some rest. OBVIOUSLY." I emphasized with that, He rolled his eyes and pulled me up to my feet.
"Aish! What is that for?!"
"Dont you know? The new girl trainees have their practice today?"
"Aish!! I forgot!" and so I left him and rushed to the girls practice room.
 
As soon as I were one step away from their practice room, I saw the door opened and decided to peek and check on what they are doing, but what is making me nervous? I mean, I always check on girl trainees because dad told me so, but this one is different. There's something making me nervous in taking a peek on that door. 
 
As soon as I peeked and checked, The blondie caught my eye. My ice princess caught my eye. God! She's just so pretty, Looking at her dancing and singing makes me drool. Oh my god. That wave just killed me. Then our eyes met. She smiled at me and laughed, Ahhh. It's embarassing. I am drooling and she caught me!!
 
Soon their practice was over and dad noticed me watching so he introduced me to the girls..
 
"Girls, this is Lee Donghae, my son."
"Anneyeohaseyo. Nice to meet you girls."
They greeted back and introduced themselves, and I know it was kinda rude cause why they were introducing themselves I kept on looking at Jessica. But, I cant really get my eyes off of her. Why am I this cheesy? After that, I walked up to Jessica.
 
"Hi my Ice princess!"
"Oh, Hi fishy." She said coldly.
"Ahh~ I see my Ice princess is cold, again." I said while smirking.
"Aniyo, I am just tired and hungry."
"Wae? Havent you ate?" I asked worried.
"Yea, I was scared that we were late this morning so I didnt eat breakfast."
"Pabo."
 
Then I grabbed her hand and went to the nearest cafe to grab something to eat. As soon as we arrived, we sat down knowing that she is hungry I called the waiter. As soon as the waiter arrived, He asked for our orders.
 
"Anneyeonghaseyo. May I know what will you have miss?"
"I'll have cinammon rolls and mocha frapp."
"And you sir?"
"Nothing."
"Okay then, Your orders will be here in a minute." 
 
As soon as the waiter was gone, Jessica asked me why I didnt order anything. I said, I wasnt hungry. We contnued the conversation and noticed the food was done and was given to us. I watch her take every single bite and then she stopped looking at me.
 
"Fishy-ah. Can you please stop staring. It's kinda creeping me."
"Oh, Mian." I said while looking away blushing and she started eating again, when I looked at her, she got something on her lips and I just stared. Something was telling me to kiss it off but something tells me not to.
 
"Yah. Why are you staring at me?"
"You got something on your lips."
"Ah chincha? Where?"
"Here" and with that, I kissed her and I saw her eyes wide open.
 
To be continued.
 
Umm, Can someone help me?
How can I edit the tags in my story? I am not that familiar in AFF. 
Thanks! I hope you like the update!