Jealous Fish.

Our forbidden love story.

 

*Jessica's POV*
 
I can't believe I we are officially dating even if we only met like days ago. What has he done to me? I am an Ice Princess, But he's the only one who made the cold barriers of my heart melt so fast. I feel different when I am with him, I feel secured, I feel safe. 
 
He drove me to my dorm, like the usual. He bid me goodnight and kissed me passionately for one last time this night. After we parted, He kissed me on the forehead and said..
 
"Goodnight, My princess."
"Goodb-" Before, I could even finish saying goodbye, he sushed me.
"I don't want goodbyes, Never say goodbye." He said seriously.
"Gosh! You're all so mushy, fishy." I giggled.
"Well, It's you're fault, You're the one who made me like this." 
"Ne, Ne. Goodnight cheesy fishy." 
"Goodnight, I love you." I smiled when he said this, it's full of sincerity.
"I love you too." I replied and smiled back.
 
And with that, he waited for me again to enter my dorm, Once I entered, I peeked at the window to see him making his way inside the car and driving off to go home. I felt really happy that I accepted his proposal, but, something felt off, something told me that this is wrong. I mean, I don't doubt him. I love him. I really love him and that's for sure. 
 
I was about to go to my room and poof! Tiffany dashed in front of me, all giddy and excited. 
I know what's going to happen next, she's going to ask me how'd the date go and all, I mean, that's what girly girly best friends do right? As I expected she dragged me to the sofa and she asked the question I was expecting.
 
"How'd the date go?" she said while she smirked.
"It went well." 
"What did you do? Did you go to the amusment park?" 
"No."
"What? Then where'd you go?"
"We went to the mall." I smiled.
"What kind of a romantic place is that?" She said in dissapointment
"Well, I like shopping you know and I dragged him along with me a-"
"And you let him carry your stuff.. More like you're making him your loyal slave." 
"Yah! It's not like that!" I said annoyed.
"Well, that's it for your date? That's got to be the worst date ever for Donghae-ssi." she teased.
"Aniyo, we went to Han River also."
"Now, that's what I call romantic. Then what heppened?" she asked getting all giddy again.
"Well, it's really mushy I might barf just telling it to you."
"C'mon now, you're such a spoilsport."
"Araso, araso. He proposed to me."
"BWOH? He asked your hand in marriage? You're so young!" she said all shocked.
"Pabo!" I hit her head gently and continued
"He asked me to be his girlfriend."
"You accepted right?" she grinned.
"Aniyo." I said easily.
"Wae?!" She said all shocked again, Man! this girl makes me want to laugh!
"Because, I want to be the girl who will forever remain in his heart." I said.
"Gosh, you're so cheesy! So you're finally dating, huh?" She smirked.
"Ne."
 
I smiled at her, stood up and she said goodnight to me as I went to my bedroom. 
I decided not to sleep first, I went to the balcony to get some fresh air, then my phone vibrated. I saw the caller ID and it said "Stalker Fishy" I picked it up, and I heard his warm voice through the phone.
 
"Why are you still awake, princess?" he asked.
"Why are you calling me then if you know I am sleeping? Plan to disturb my sleep?"
"Psh, you got me there again. Anyways, don't be late tomorrow unless you want to be reprimanded by my father." he reminded me.
'OH SH*T I TOTALLY FORGOT. I HAVE TRAINING TOMORROW.' I thought to myself.
"Thanks for reminding me, fishy." I said.
"Ne, No prob, babe. Goodnight! I love you love you love youuuu!" He said
"You're like a 5 year old. Ne, goodnight. I love you too." I chuckled and we hung up.
 
-----------------------------------
 
*Donghae's POV*
 
Well, It's training again. I mean, why would I have to train, I am already good at dancing and singing. Oh my, Sorry for being a narcissist again, just telling the truth.
 
I am again, lying on the floor, drenched with sweat and thinking of my lovely princess. My thoughts were interrupted by my annoying best friend, Hyukjae. He sat beside me and started a conversation about something, about the dance steps, about Jessica being a cute doll. WHAT? JESSICA BEING A CUTE DOLL? 
 
"What did you just say?" I snapped.
"I said, Jessica is like a cute doll. Is something wrong with that?"
"Well, Nothing, actually." I said cooly and began again,
"Except for the fact that we are dating!" I said very annoyed.
"Oh chincha? It's a pity for her." He teased.
"Bwoh?!" I burst in anger.
"Just kidding, my friend. He's lucky to have you!" He smiled.
"Then, what do you mean by her being a cute doll and all?"
"Ahh, nothing really. It's just that, she's fun to be with once you get to know her, but when you're really not close, she's so cold.. just like an.."
"Ice Princess" We said in synch and laughed.
 
All the while we were talking about Jessica and How did me and Jessica end up together. He said that I should never hurt Jessica, or else. Why is he telling me this? It's not like I am going to hurt her. After all the talking, We were cut off by our dancing trainer, He said that it was time again to practice.
 
When practice ended, I decided to go check on Sica. 
I once again, peeked at their practice room door, and there she was, lying on the floor, tired and sweaty just like I was a while ago. But even if she's sweaty or whatever, she still looks hot. I am so lucky to have her as my girlfriend. I was thinking and someone patted mt back. It was Eunhyuk.
 
"Oh, what are you doing here?" I asked him
"Nothing, Just checking on the girls. I don't have anything to do today."
 
When we were talking, I didnt notice that Jessica was now infront of us, she greeted us and it seems like she and eunhyuk are close because when she greeted Eunhyuk, she was like..
 
"Oh, yo men!" She said while laughing
"Oh, Jessica my men. Wazzup?" Eunhyuk said also laughing.
 
I felt left out and kinda jealous so, I grabbed her waist and kissed her on the lips.
Both of them were shocked and Jessica was blushing really hard which makes me want to burst into laughter. As I thought and expected she would ask me why I did that and I said.
 
"Oh, because I felt left out and I just want to let a certain somebody know that you are my girlfriend." eyeing on Eunhyuk.
"Sorry Hae! I guess, I have to take my leave now. I might disturb the cheesy atmosphere." He apologized.
"Thankyou very much, Hyuk." I said and he bid us goodbye.
 
I turned to Jessica to ask her why was she so close with Eunhyuk, and she answered because that they bumped into each other earlier which made her drop the drink she was drinking on the way to the practice room and Eunhyuk insisted to buy her a drink to repay it AND BLAH BLAH BLAH. So, I said..
 
"So, you had a date?" I asked coldly.
"Aniyo, he just repayed for the drink." 
"Oh." I said and looked away.
"Oh, cmon, don't be jealous, Hae. You're the only one I love!" This sentence made me smile.
"So, The Ice Princess is not so Icy now eh?" I teased.
"Whatever, Fishy." She said while walking away.
 
I chased her and I hugged her behing saying..
"Sorry for being a Jealous jerk. I love you, always remember that." 
 
There's the update!
Lol. It's almost school, I'll try my best to update this fic though!
Hope you liked the chapter. ^^