Promise me?

Our forbidden love story.

 

*Donghae's POV*
 
No, It can't be dad. It cant be! He was even the one who told me that he will support us. I mean if he's gonna support us, not in this way. And besides, It's impossible that he was the one who posted that. He's ruining his own son and his own idols popularity! 
 
After the conversation with Jessica, I ran down to the parking lot and drove to my dad's home since I decided to move in with the other members to avoid being late in our activities. 
 
I arrived at my dad's house and parked the car. Once I was done, I knocked on the door, hoping that he was still awake. The door opened and my eyes met his. He was suprsied and asked me to come in. We sat in the couch in the living room and he started the conversation.
 
"Anything wrong, son?"
"Dad, haven't you seen MY scandal?" I said trying to hide my anger.
"WHAT? SCANDAL?!" He bursted in anger.
"Yes, It's me and Jessica's picture making out and the weird thing is no one was there when it happened."
"I told you, you should be careful!" He reprimanded me.
"And dad, just to let you know, you're the only one who caught us." I said getting annoyed.
"What? Are you suspecting your own father to spread your relationship? Would you suspect me to ruin my own son and my own idols reputation to people?" He answered back.
 
He has a point, I knew it. I shouldve had not doubted my dad. I apologized and I showed him the article about me and Jessica, I read the comments and there were alot HATE messages to Jessica, and me. 
 
I was dissapointed with our fans at that point. I know, I mean, they love us and all and I understand that they hate us being paired and us being a couple. But, why would they send and comment us threat messages.
 
I read one scary comment saying, "Jessica, beware. Stay away from Donghae-oppa. Or else, I'll personally kill you." PSH! If you can, I'll protect her before you can get to her. I was at my boiling point and my dad tried to calm me down. We continued the conversation.
 
"Son, We should not take action first."
"What? How could I tolerate with this. This is just bullsh*t."
"Mind your words. Well, lets make a week pass and let's see what will happen. Just avoid the questions, I'll try to clear it up."
"Thanks dad. You're the best dad." I hugged him.
 
-----------------------------
 
A week passed and nothing has really changed. In fact, It has became worse. 
There has been this incident one night, where I went over to rush Jessica at the hospital because some crazy fan threw a rock at her. I just want to kill that fan even though she's my fan, she doesnt have to go that far. Is she trying to kill a person or something?! Aish!
 
Appa tried to clear the rumors but it just wasnt working. The prices that idols has to pay. Jessica doesnt deserve this. Should I break up with her? Is that a good descision? No. It would make the fans happy but, I would take Jessica's happiness and my happiness away. This is not fair.
 
Me and Jessica were asked not to attend activities first to avoid the questions and because Jessica was no longer safe after that damn incident. We were alone in the room and I asked her.
 
"My Ice Princess, are you okay?"
"Yes, fishy. How about you, are you okay?"
"I am not." I said and frowned.
"Why?" She asked all worried.
"Because you are not okay, you got hurt and you're no longer safe from my fans."
"Oh, don't worry fishy. It'll soon clear up. I trust in your father."
"But shouldnt we take action?"
"Like, what? What are we going to do? Break up?" She said in a cold tone.
"Ani, ani. Never mind. I won't say goodbye." I said, trying to cheer her up.
"Arraso. Promise?" She brought out her pinky finger.
"Promise, my princess." I intertwined my pinky on hers.
 
We giggled like little kids having a promise to be best friends forver, but for us, We promise never to say goodbye and to be lovers forever. She's the right girl for me. We can get through this Sica, we just have to wait.
 
 
What will happen to HaeSica?
To be continued.