Scandals.

Our forbidden love story.

 

*Donghae's POV*
 
As soon as Taeyeon and the other left, I entered the room. Jessica saw me and I smiled at her, she smiled back and my smile faded away. She's been acting weird today. Were really awkard today, So I spoke up.
 
"Sica, why are you pushing yourself to your limits?"
"I am not, I said I was okay." she said coldly and lifelessly 
"Why are you here anyway?" she continued
"I told you yesterday, were going to talk about something."
"Oh, what is it?" She said while avoiding my glance.
"But before that, why are you acting weird today?" I asked
"Aniyo, I am not." she said still avoiding my glance.
"Look at me." I am irritated, what is wrong with her? She didnt look at me, So, I suddenly shouted
 
"Yah! Why are you acting this way?" Oh no, Why did I just shout at her, I thought to myself. Omo, She's crying! What am I going to do. Stupid Donghae, You didnt even tell what you're supposed to say and you already made her cry! She then answered back.
 
"I know, I know what you're going to say!" 
"Oh, really? Then what was I supposed to say?"
"You're g-going t-to b-b-break up w-with m-me." She said between her sobs.
"Pabo." I said and hugged her, I can tell she was suprised even while she's crying so I continued.
"Let me talk first Sica, Let me explain and let me finish before you do stupid things. Arraso?" I said and she nodded and I began to tell her the story. 
 
*Flashback*
 
I couldn't answer my father's question, I felt speechless and I just stared at the floor, finding the right words to answer him. I looked at him and he was waiting for an answer, until he spoke up..
 
"Son, Do you love Jessica?" he asked seriously
"Yes. I love her so much."
"Do you love your carreer?" 
"Yes."
"Which do you prioritize?" This question, is very simple to answer, It jessica, but, I couldnt tell him, cause he's my father and I would kill his soul for his hardwork in making me debut, I was about to speak when he spoke again.
 
"It's Jessica, right?" He said seriously. Before I even gave her my answer, his serious face faded and a little smile came up his lips, and he soon spoke up.
 
"Son, I don't want you to make the same mistake as I did. I won't stop you from having a relationship with Jessica. I am by your side and support you. Besides, I want to have a grandson or a granddaughter in the future." He chukled.
 
"KAMSAHAMNIDA APPA!" I said in between tears of joy and hugged him.
 
*End of flashback*
 
And as soon as the story of mine ended, she asked questions about why did I call her like I am going to break up with her, and I answered cooly that I wanted her to be suprised which was a success cause she was really suprised and she really became happy, actually both of us are happy cause we no longer have to hide our relationship. 
 
She hugged me tightly and said "Never do that again, or else you might make me do dangerous things."
"Arraso, arraso. Mianhae, my Ice princess.* I hugged back and breath in the smell of her neck which tickled her.
"Ahh~ Don't do that Hae! You're tickling me!" She said and chuckled, I then looked at her directly and I went near her face for a kiss. She returned the kiss and we kissed passionately longing for the kiss like yesterday night. Everything stopped for a moment, We didnt have to worry as long as we are inside the building. No one's going to know.
 
*Jessica's POV*
 
Donghae dropped me home again at our apartment dorm's parking lot and kissed me goodnight. Today was fun. He took me out for dinner and we were wearing funny disguises. Good thing that no one noticed us. We might be spies someday, I chuckled to myself while heading to the elevator. I went in the elevator and I pressed the button to the right floor of ours, As soon as the elevator door opened, I rushed to our dorm and I went inside, I saw the all of the girls looking at the computer. What are these girls upto now? So I got their attention.
 
"Girls, what are you doing?"
"Oh! Sica! You have to see this!" they said with shocked faces, I hurried to the computer and I was also shocked! 
 
I saw the picture of me and Donghae,making out! and it looks like it was taken, yesterday night! Who could've took these pictures! There were no cameras, I swear and there were no people. Could it be, Oh no. I gotta tell Donghae.  
 
I rushed to my room and took out my phone, I immediately called Donghae and after a few rings he picked up and I immediately spoke.
"Donghae-ah!"
"Ne? What's up my darling princess?"
"There's a picture of us in the net!!" I said ver worried.
"What are you talking about?" he asked confused.
"There's a picture of us making out, yesterday, posted in the net!"
"BWOH? Wait! I'll check!" 
"Okay okay, I'll wait."
 
After a few minutes, I could hear the reactions of the boys through the phone. Especially Heechul-oppa saying, that we were dead meat. While the other boys were really worried. 
 
"Aishh! I saw it, I saw it." 
"Omo! What should we do, Donghae-ah?" I asked in fear that we might lose our title as Idols.
"I dont know, but who took this pictures? No one saw us right?"
"Well, there is one person.."
"Who?"
"Mr. Lee Soo Man, remember? You're even the one who said that it was him who saw us." 
 
To be continued.
( I know, the pic is not them, but let's just pretend. Ne?" )