Tragic.

Our forbidden love story.

-- Flashback (10 years ago) --

It was a cold night when a woman was going through labor. She had to go through alot since she is going to have twins. Her husband was beside her telling her that everything is going to be alright and comforting her. The doctor kept on telling the woman to push and finally they got the first baby out. After a few minutes they also got the other baby out. The two parents were now waiting for the doctor and their babies.

The doctor came in with a sad look in his face. The woman then asked why was he looking so sad. The two waited for his answer nervously until the doctor said..

"Congratulations.. You have a perfect baby boy and girl"
"Please bring the two to us." She said smiling.

The two nurses came in with bundles of joys in their hands and handing them to their parents. The took their leave and left the family alone for some time. The woman spoke..

"Yeobo. Arent they adorable?"
"Ne.. But I was wondering."
"Waeyo? Whats it about?"
"The doctor said that we were having twins but they dont look alike at all."
"Myabe he was wrong. But it doesnt matter as long as we have these two."
"Yeah, you're right. What should we name them?"
"How about, Donghae for the boy and Jessica for the girl?"
"Yah~ what beautiful names. Jung Donghae and Jung Jessica."

-- End of flashback --

A little boy was on the couch watching TV. He was waiting for their lunch to be cooked. He watched TV and keeps on changing the channels until he was satisfied. He decided to watch a dancing show that featured many great dancers. He was amazed by the sight of them dancing. He loves dancing and he wanted to be a dancer from a famous boy band someday. Suddenly he heard her mom shouting..

"Donghae-ah! Food is ready. Come here!"
"Ne omma!"

He went to the kitchen and saw his mother, father and her beautiful sister Jessica waiting for him for them to eat. He smiled at his sister and she also smiled back at her. They spent enjoyed their meal and talked for a while before getting up the table. Donghae went back to the sofa to lie down and maybe rest just when he was about to close his eyes someone caught his eye. He saw Jessica beside him and asked him..

"Oppa. Are you tired?" she asked cutely.
"Ne. Waeyo?"
"Nothing.. I just want to play at the park."
"Ahh. Chongmalyo? You want to go?"
"Ne." She nodded.

They asked permission from their mother and their mother agreed as long as they wont be home that late. They went to the park and they had fun. They were chasing each other and they played with the swing and everything they think that would be fun until it was time to go home. They were crossing the road until CRASH the car hit them. Donghae couldnt see anything only a blurry vision of Jessica and blood. HE tried to get up but he just couldnt. He couldnt let anything bad happen to Jessica he thought unil he cant see anything anymore.

They were rushed to hospital and their parents were again sobbing. They wouldn't like losing two more kids. They waited for the doctor. The doctor said..

"Fortunately, both of them are not dead and is stable."
The man and woman sighed in relief.
"But-"
"But what?" 'Not again with the buts.' The man thought.
"The girl, Jessica is her name right?' 
"Yes, what about her?" The woman asked.
"She doesnt remember anything. She doesnt even remember her name."

Little did they know that someone was listening to them. Donghae was listening to them and with the things that he just heard. He felt heartbreak. He cried and rushed to his sisters room and went beside her sister. He asked her and held her hand..

"Jessica.. This cant happen.." He suddendly felt a twitch from the hand he is holding. He looked at her face and saw that her eyes were opening slowly. Jessica's eyes stared at Donghae's and she spoke..

"Who are you? Why are am I here?" She asked confused with what was happening. 
"Don't you remember me?" Asked Donghae in teary eyes.
"Aniyo. Who are you?" Jessica asked her.
"I am Donghae. You're brother who loves you so much."
"I dont remember having a brother."

Just when she said that her mother and father went inside the room. Jessica recognized the man and woman saying.. 

"Omma? Appa?"
"You remember us, dear?" Her mother asked.
"Ne! Of course but I do not know him though, he claims himself to be my brother." She said pointing at Donghae.
"Ne. He is your brother. Don't you remember? You were really close." Her mother said gently.
"Aniyo. I dont remember him at all." with that Donghae rushed out of the room and out of the hospitsal until he was out on the streets. Unfortunately it was raining anf it was dark. He stayed at the park bench and closed his eyes wishing all of the thing happening to him was a dream.

A man saw him and went in front of him asking..

"Are you alright? Where are your parents?"
"I dont have parents." He answered between his sobs.
"Where are you residing at?" The man asked concernedly.
"The streets." He lied.
"Well, I'll adopt you. Is that okay?"
"Ne, jebal.." 
"What's your name?"
"Donghae." He answered while looking at the man.
"I am Lee Soo Man." He then took Donghae into his back and went home..

After months of looking for their precious little Donghae. They decided to go to abroad because of their depression. They enrolled Jessica there until she graduated. She became successful and she decided to ask permission to go back to Korea since she wants to audition for a girl band. She has the passion for dancing and singing she said. Her parents agreed and so with that after a weeks time, she packed her bags and went back to Korea.