Thank you, Eunhyuk.

Our forbidden love story.

 

 
*Eunhyuk's POV*
 
I was waiting for Jessica to come pick me up. I just sat here on the bench outside the airport. Then, a couple of girls approached me and suprisingly they were ELFs. Whoa, so Super Junior's popularity was this much. They took pictures with me and I signed their albums. 
 
I was again, left waiting and sitting on the bench. A cab stopped in fron of me, and there came out, a beautiful lady with blonde hair. It's Jessica. 
 
I approached her and I gace her a big hug. How I missed this girl. She helped my carry my things, but I rejected the offer. I don't want girls to carry my stuff. We decided to go to a cafe or something first before going somewhere else.
 
We took a cab and after a few miutes we arrived in the cafe. I, as the gentleman, I was, paid for the fare. We went inside the cafe and she looked kinda pale, So I asked her,
 
"Jessica, are you okay?" I asked, very concerned.
"Ah, Yes, oppa. But, you, do you have a place to stay?"
"Actually, I've never thought about that. Maybe stay in the hotel."
"Oh, for how long?"
"For a week or so?"
"What? Are you insane? Its expensive here."
"Nah, it's okay. I think I can handle it."
"No, oppa. I suggest you stay in my apartment and I'll live with my parents for the week."
"Oh, no need Sica, It's a bother."
"No, its okay oppa."
 
We argued like little children fighting over a candy. But then, I just suggested that..
"Okay, I'll live in the apartment BUT you have to stay with me."
"Wae?" she asked, shocked
"Duh, It will be a bother to your parents."
She sighed and said, "Araso, araso."
 
We talked about almost everything except one subject, and that is her and Donghae. Well, AFter all, it's not a good time to talk about it. She must have not yet moved on with Hae.
 
After a while, we decided that we should head to her apartment and settle. I stood up and just when she was about to stand up, she fainted. I panicked and asked for help. I checked her forehead. And, I felt heat. She must be running a fever, I thought so I took her to the hospital.
 
Once we arrived at the hospital, the doctor checked on her. I waited for the results and the doctor said that she was running a high fever, she just needs rest and some company and she was okay to be visited.
 
I entered her room and It pained me to saw a weak and unconscious Sica, lying on the bed. I went near her and sat on the chair beside her bed. I  held her hand and I felt a slight twitch.
 
"Oppa?" she said weakly
"Sica-ah, you pabo. Why didnt you tell me you were sick?"
"Mian, oppa. Lets g-" 
"No, Until you are okay, we will stay here."
 
And with that, I left her to rest. I got some coffee and went back to her room. Poor Sica, Look what you have done Donghae. If only you could see what you caused. 
 
____________________________________________
 
I stayed with her at the hospital until she was okay and was ready to go out of the hospital. Once she was okay and when we are ready to go home, I got a cab and  I helped her in.
 
We sat side by side and I was about to say something when I felt her lips touching my cheek. And she said, "Thank you for everything, oppa." 
 
I smiled at her and said that it was alright. Donghae, you don't know what you let go off.
 
*Jessica's POV*
 
We arrived at my apartment. I led Eunhyuk-oppa inside and showed him around. I let him stay at the room me and Hae used to sleep before. After he broke up with me, I never once again step in that room and I began to sleep in the guest room. 
 
I entered the room, just for the sake of helping him settle his things. I mean, its the least I can do for him after all, he took care of me when I was sick and everything.
 
I was putting his shirt to the closet and I felt someone hugging me from behind. I looked at him, and he let out a breath on my neck and whispered "It's okay, Sica. You can let it all out." And with that, I faced him and then tears were just coming out of my eyes. Damn, why can't I just hold it in?
 
I told everything that happened to us, and how it all fell apart. I told him my side of the story and said that I didnt really care anymore and said that I didnt take care of myself after that incident with him which made him worried about my health conditions. 
 
He hugged me and said that everything's going to be alright. After a while, I moved and our bodies separated. I faced him and forced the best smile I can do, and said "I know, I moved on." he then smiled a little and caressed my face, wiping the tears left on my cheek. 
 
Thank you, Eunhyuk.