Worried

Reversed

 

Chapter 9- Worried

Taewoon’s p.o.v

 

I opened my eyes and followed the silhouette. The room filled with darkness on one side and light on the other.

“ Oppa” the voice called.

“ Hyemi! Where are you?” I yelled.

“ Come to me”

I walked towards the dark side when I heard another call. I walked towards the light side. I walked in and the light blinded me as I woke up sweating. My heart was beating and my head was spinning.Suddenly my phone rang startling me.

“ Hello?” I answered softly.

“ Are you sick?” I heard the other line ask.

“ Hyomin?”

“ Yeah. I just wanted to call and ask if you’re ok?” she said. Was she being shy? I chuckled.

“ Fine. How about you?”

“ I’m ok since we got switched back, huh?” she stated.

“ Yeah”

“ So , we finally can go back to the way things were before, right?” she said and I nodded even though I was in pain.

“ Yeah”

“ Sir!” butler Shin yelled coming in my room.

“ What?”

“ Sir master Kim just called and said that Dasom is in the hospital” he said and I froze.

“ I’m gonna go to the hospital. Don’t tell my parents, ok?” I said running out forgetting about Hyomin.

“ Hello?”

“ Oh. I’m sorry but this isn’t a good time. Dasom is in the hospital” I said driving away.

“ Which one?” she asked.

“ Seoul National University “

“ I see. You better hurry , I’ll call later” she said.

“ Bye” I said hanging up. After several minutes I finally arrived. I ran to the floor and saw Myungsoo, Hyorin, Dujun and Junsu. I rushed over to them.

“ How is she?” I asked.

“ She hasn’t woken up yet and the doctor said she might have a risk of brain damage” Myungsoo admitted.

“ How did it happen?” I asked feeling my anger rising.

“ We got in a fight and I accidently pushed her” Junsu confessed and I punched him.

“ Hyung!”

I looked over and saw Hyorin holding onto Myungsoo’s hand scared.

“ Why? Who told you to hit her?” I asked trying to calm myself down.

“ It was a mistake” he said and I pushed him.

“ A mistake? Are you freakin kidding me? You want me to show you a mistake?” I yelled pushing my fist. I heard someone gasp. I opened my eyes and froze. I ran over and caressed her cheek.

“ I’m so sorry. Are you ok?” I asked worried.

“ I’m fine”

“ I’m so sorry. I really didn’t know it was you” I apologized and she chuckled.

“ I’m really ok” she said and I smiled.

“ Uhum?” someone said. We turned and they were all smirking.

“ Hyung you got a girlfriend” Junsu teased and Hyomin blushed. I hit his head.

“ Shut up! I’m still mad” I said and he nodded. I  turned towards Hyomin.

“ Why are you here?”

“ I was worried” she said and I nodded.

“ Can I ask you a question?”

I nodded.

“ Why are you so worried about Dasom?” she asked. I sighed.

“ That’s because.....”

“ Here” someone said.  We  turned and Hyorin came over and put the cream on her eye.

“Thanks”

She turned towards Junsu and Dujun.

“ Can I talk to you two privately?” she asked and they nodded. She walked out with Junsu while the rest of us sat down.Worry and stress filled my entire body feeling something bad was going to happen.


Sorry about the late update I've started writting my sequels. I hope you enjoyed. Please comment and suscribe if you like =)