Mistake

Reversed

 

 

 

Dujun’s p.o.v

 

( Heads up :The next few chapters are barely about Taewoon or Hyomin)

 


 

“ Good Night , sir and I’m sorry about the mixup” I apologized.

“ Ani. It’s fine. We’ll head off then” he said.

“ De. Goodbye” I said bowing. Aish, how can this happen. I sighed ruffling my hair in frustration walking back.

“ BOO!” someone yelled jumping in front of me. My documents scattered everywhere. She started laughing.

“ Aish!” I said bending down. She kept laughing.

“ Aren’t you gonna help?” I asked.

“ Why?”

“ You did this” I said.

“ So?”

“ Hey! Get down here and help me!” I yelled. She chuckled.

“ Ok” she said bending down. I grabbed her legs trying to make her fall but ended up toppling on her. My eyes made contact with hers. I leaned in and felt her hot breath against my face. My heart started pounding like crazy. I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. I s my arms around and under her waist. I felt her tighten her grip on my neck . We let ago after a few minutes to catch our breaths and sat in silence. The only sounds were our heartbeats. I was about to talk when her cellphone rang.

“ Hello?” she answered. I turned around and my expression changed when she said.

“ Oppa” smiling.

My heart sank. Aww! How can I be so stupid?

“ I’ll be right there. Ok bye” she said hanging up.

“ Dasom” I started.

“ Dujun, I have to go. Can you close up?” she asked.

“ Yeah sure”

“ Thanks. Bye” she said standing up, bowing and running out. I sighed. What did I just do?


Dasom’s p.o.v

 

I stood up and bowed running out. I stopped in the lobby and placed a hand over my heart. Why am I feeling this way? I have a boyfriend who loves me. Do I like Dujun? No! Dasom, you can't!

“ Hey sweetie” someone said pecking my cheeks.

“ Junsu”

“ Ready?” he asked and I nodded. He took me out to a nice restaurant since it was my birthday. As we were eating my mind scattered towards Dujun.

“ Are you ok?” he asked.

“ Yeah. I just remembered that I forgot something at the office” I lied.

“ Oh. I see” he said continuing eating. After we finished he drove me home and I fell asleep.

I fluttered my eyes and saw Junsu sleeping next to me in his car. I noticed a note on his shirt. I chuckled and read it.

 

Since you said that you forgot something. I came back but you fell asleep. If you wake up then go get it and wait. Make sure to wake me up when you’re ready

Love, Junsu

 

 

I smiled stepping out of the car. I started walking when I noticed someone’s car. Who’s still here? I entered the elevator and clicked the top floor. I walked out and saw the file on my desk. I grabbed it and noticed a figure huddled in the corner. I walked closer and saw glass on the floor and blood on the person’s hand.

“ Excuse me?” I said clearing my throat. The person lifted their head and my eyes widened.

“ Dujun!” I yelled running over.

“ Dasom” he smiled.

“ What happened?” I asked panic.

“ Nothing. Don’t worry “ he said calming me down. I started crying. He wiped my tears and stared into my eyes.

“ I’m fine”

He suddenly hugged me.

“ I miss you, Dasom. I miss us” he whispered sending shivers down my spine. A tear escaped my eyes. He let go and kissed me. I just stood frozen. I was about to talk when someone pulled him off me and punched him straight across the face. I screeched. He grabbed Dujun and punched him again.

“ Junsu! Stop!” I yelled but he punched Dujun again. I stared at  how Dujun just stood there getting hurt. Junsu punched him against the wall and I ran in front of him.

“ Move” he said and I shook my head.

“ Dasom, move” he said again and I shook.

“ God damn it! I said move, Dasom!” he yelled punching the wall. He started breathing rapidly. His body hovered over me as I leaned against the wall. His sweat ran down his body. I looked up and he stared at me with hurt. Tears were streaming down my face. I pushed him aside and ran towards Dujun.

“ Are you ok?” I asked and he nodded.

“ Shouldn’t you worry about your boyfriend?” Junsu asked getting irritated . I helped Dujun on a office chair and walked over towards Junsu and pulled him on a seat next to Dujun.

“ Behave. I’ll be right back” I said running to get the first aid. I walked back and sat in between them. I sprayed the alcohol on a cotton swab tip and pressed it against Dujun’s bleeding lip and Junsu’s arm. They both flinched in pain.

“ Stay still!”

“ Sorry” they both apologized. I finished cleaning their bruises and applied some cream to Dujun’s eye.

“ Don’t worry. It will get better in a few days” I said and he nodded.

“ Thanks”

“ Dasom, let’s go” Junsu ordered standing up.

“ De ( Yeah sure) “ I said standing up. I turned to Dujun worriedly.

“ I’ll be fine. I’m about to head out” he reassured and I nodded following Junsu out.

He dragged me outside and pushed me aside when we got outside. I noticed he was angry. I put my arm on his shoulder but he pushed them away.

“ Oppa”

“ Don’t call me that!” he yelled startling me.

“ I’m sorry. It was a mistake” I apologized.

“ A mistake? The first time it’s a mistake but the second time isn’t it a coincident”he retorted making my heart squeeze. How did he know?

“ How did you find out?” I asked.

“ I came earlier to surprise you but guess what I was greeted with. My girlfriend kissing another guy!” he admitted.

“ Oppa, I’m really sorry” I apologized again trying to hug him.

“ I said don’t call me that!” he yelled pushing me. My head bashed against the car door and I fell unconscious hearing a cry.

“ Dasom!”


Please comment and suscribe. The next four or five chapters will be about Dasom, Dujun and Junsu just to let you all know

hope you are enjoying it -)