Goodbye

Reversed

Dasom’s p.o.v

I woke up the next day and took my medicine. I layed down and turned the T.V on. I flipped through the channels when someone interrupted knocking on the door.

“ Come in”

I turned towards the door and sat up.

“ Are you ok?” he asked.

“ I’m fine”

“ That’s good. I was really worried about you. I didn’t sleep at all last night”

“ It didn’t look like you were” I retorted upset that he exploded on me.

“ I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to explode on you. I was just jealous” he apologized.

“ I know but, oppa........I think we should take a time apart so we can figure out our feelings” I suggested.

“ Are you breaking up with me for that bastard?”

“ Dujun oppa is not a bastard and I didn’t say we were breaking up” I clarified. He stood up and scoffed.

“ You think I’m your toy? Are you gonna try to win Dujun’s heart and come back to me as a rebound if you don’t succeed, huh?”  he retorted.

“ Oppa, please trust me. Its not like that!” I begged.

“ You think I’m a moron. I would be a fool to trust you again!” he yelled walking out.

“ Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!” I cried but he slammed the door.

*” I’m sorry Dasom. You have to hate me to move on and be happy with Dujun. Even if it means yelling at you, I have to do this for you”* Junsu apologized walking out with his tears silently dripping down.


I fell back on my bed and broke out in tears. I was to busy crying that I didn’t notice someone entered my room.

“ Dasom”

I looked up and continued crying. She came over and hugged me.

“ What happened?” she asked.

“ Unnie, he hates me” I said.

“ Who?”

“ Junsu oppa”

“ Why?” she asked.

“ I told him that we should take some time apart and he thought I was breaking up with him. I told him that wasn’t true and he said he couldn’t trust me anymore” I confessed and she hugged me.

“ Everything will be ok” she said comforting me.

“ What should I do?”

“ Dasom, know that whatever you do, Taewoon oppa and I will support you”

“ Thank you” I said letting go.

“ I’m glad you’re fine but I have to go now. Sorry” she apologized and I shook my head.

“ It’s fine”

“ I’ll visit you later, ok. Love you” she said giving me a quick hug and walking out. I sat down and my mind went towards Dujun. Where is he when I need him to cheer me up? I pulled out my phone and dialed his number.

“Hello?”

“ Dujun oppa, it’s me, Dasom”

“ I see. How can I help you miss Woo?” he asked and my heart ached. Why is he talking to me formally.

“ What?”

“ Do you have any business documents for me. I’m sorry but I’m leaving the country and I’ll be gone for awhile “he confessed.

“ You’re leaving. When?” I asked feeling my voice crack.

“Are you not going to visit me?” I asked regretting it. There was a long pause and then he sighed.

“ I have no reason to meet you”  he said and my heart crushed as tears came pouring out.

“ Dujun”

 

We are business acquaintances and you’re the sister of  my boss. There is no reason for me to visit unless I was involved” he stated and I scoffed.

“ You’re involved. You kissed me which made Junsu so angry” I retorted.

“ That doesn’t matter. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to pack for my trip. Good bye miss Woo” he said hanging up. I can’t believe this. I thought he was better than that. I am ruining Junsu and Dujun’s life. Maybe I should just leave. I stood up and unconnected all the wires and tubes. I changed my outfit and walked out. I went to Han river and sat down. I gave everyone a sorry text saying I can’t be a burden to anyone any longer. I called Dujun again.

“ Hello?”

“ Dujun, it’s Dasom again”

“ What do you want? I’m trying to pack”

“ I know. I just want to apologize for being a burden. I’m sorry I ruined your life and image. I know that me existing  was a waste so I’m going to make it all better for everyone” I confessed.

“ Dasom, what are you talking about?” he asked worried.

“ I’m going to leave this world”

“ Dasom, don’t do anything stupid!”

“ I know. I have been doing stupid things but when I leave I won’t be able to ruin people’s life with the stupid decisions I make”

“ Dasom, don’t talk like that. Tell me where you are?”

“ I can’t. I have to go”

“ Dasom, everyone will be upset if you leave. I will die without you in this world. Dasom, don’t leave, please!” he begged and tears brimmed in my eyes.

“ I’m sorry Dujun but, I want you to know that I did have feelings for you and I’m sorry that I couldn’t give you a chance. I hope you will forgive me. I love you. Goodbye” I confessed hanging up. I called Junsu as my tears were still coming up.

“ Hello?” I heard an unfamiliar voice answer.

“ Is Junsu there?” I asked.

“ He’s changing, why?”

“ Where is he?” I asked.

“ He’s in a hotel room” she answered and my heart tightened.

“ Can you tell him to call his sister Dasom back?” I asked.

“ Sure” she said hanging up. Dujun doesn’t want me and Junsu moved on. I cried my heart out and finally stood up. I walked to the edge of the bridge, I took one step and my phone rang. I pulled it out and answered.

“ Hello?”

“ Dasom” he said.

“ Junsu oppa?” I questioned feeling my voice crack.

“ Yeah”

“ Was that your phone?” I asked.

“ Yes” he quietly admitted and my heart ached.

“  I see you have moved on, huh?” I stated.

“ It’s not like that. I got drunk” he admitted and I tried to hide my pain.

“ I don't want to live anymore” I said straightforward.

“ What are you talking about?”

“ I want to disappear”

“ Dasom, don’t do anything stupid, please!” he begged.

“ I’m sorry but don’t forget I love you Junsu oppa” I said hanging up. I extended my feet out and let my lifeless body collide into the water. I closed my eyes saying goodbye to my world.


I'm sorry to all my readers for the late update but thanks to the people who stayed susribed. I'm really sorry about being late but I had to deal with my sequels. Please comment and let me know what you think.
Thanks and hoped you enjoyed the double update =)