Conversation

Reversed

( Hyomin’s p.o.v)

I was laying on his bed reading another law book. It was actually very interesting and I understood it since I took a law course. I suddenly wondered , why didn’t I become a lawyer?

I was getting into it when his phone suddenly rang.

 

“ What the hell is wrong with you?!” the other line yelled and I pulled away so my eardrums wouldn’t bust.

 

“ Well. Hello to you too” I said sarcastically.

 

“ What do you think you’re doing?” the deep voice asked raising his voice.

 

“ Wait! Calm down and tell me. Who are you? “ I asked confuse.

 

“ The guy who’s in your body” he said and reality hit me.

 

“ Oh. Sorry but, why are you yelling at me?” I asked.

 

“ Did you fire Jessica? “ he asked and the incident flashed in my mind.

 

“ Sort of”

 

“ Are you crazy! I thought you said not to embarrass each other or do anything stupid?” he said annoyed.

 

“ I know but she was getting all touchy” I defended.

 

“ Oh so that gives you a reason. Did you forget it’s my body and life?” he retorted.

 

“ I forgot. I’m sorry” I apologized.

 

" I got punished for it"

 

" I'm really sorry. It was a mistake. It won't happen again, please forgive me" I begged. He sighed.

 

“ Fine. Just don’t do it again”

 

“ Why? Is she your girlfriend?” I asked.

 

“ It’s complicated” he said lowering his voice.

 

“ What’s complicated?” I asked.

 

“ Jessica truly loves me. I can tell. I know that she is clingy but I can’t do anything about it” he said.

 

“ Why?” I questioned.

 

“ Her dad is very powerful. He can get a person fired in a snap of a finger so I have to marry her” he admitted and I felt bad.

 

“ I’m sorry. I didn’t know” I said feeling awful.

 

“ It’s ok. Hey do you know coach Son has a crush on you” he said changing the topic. I started coughing and stuttering

 

“ Uh..uh..uh, I...he..he does..he does not” I said and he laughed

 

“ Yeah, right”

 

“ Whatever” I said annoyed.

 

“ Do you miss your body?” I asked out of nowhere.

 

“ I don’t. I actually hate kids but I think it’s fun” he admitted and I laughed.

 

“ That’s funny because I felt the same way about stuck up businessmen but I think it’s fun” I admitted.

 

“ That’s cool” he said and I smiled.

 

“ Hyomin!” a familiar voice yelled through the phone.

 

“ What’s wrong?” I heard him ask.

 

“ Unnie, I need money to go shopping for a dress” she said.

 

“ Why?” I heard him question.

 

“ I have a date” she said screaming and I chuckled. He’s probably so confuse right now.

 

“ Check my pink purse in my top left drawer” I whispered so he would know where to go.

 

“ Thanks. You’re the best” I heard her say and slam the door shut.

 

“ Your sister just hugged me” he said and I laughed.

 

“ Did you like it?” I joked.

 

“ She smells good like cucumbers” he complimented.

 

“ Hey! Don’t do anything. You have a girlfriend” I said and he scoffed.

 

“ Like I would” he retorted.

 

“ What?”

 

“ I wouldn’t date a type of girl like your sister” he said and anger rose in my body.

 

“ What’s that suppose to mean?” I asked.

 

“ The girls with fake personalities. Nice one minute but bossy the next” he said and I scoffed.

 

“ My sister isn’t like that” I defended.

 

“ Whatever you say”

 

“ Anyways just a little tip. All the teachers are nice and the students all have different personalities but I’ll let you figure it out for yourself” I said giving him a heads up.

 

“ Thanks. At my firm they are different. Myungsoo , my partner is very caring but acts cold and he’s dating lawyer Lee. Dujun is very nice and caring and he has had a crush on Dasom, my secretary for years. Lawyer Lee is just perfect. You will get along with her just great but overall they are all good and mature “ he praised and I sighed. How am I going to fit in with them?

 

“ Thanks. That’s helpful” I said.

 

“ Well, I guess you should rest. I mean you must be tired “ he said and I smiled.

 

“ I will. You too should get some rest”

 

“ Goodnight, Hyomin” he said.

 

“ Goodnight, Taewoon” I said hanging up. Aish ! Such a bipolar. Nice one minute and rude the next just like me. but he’s not as bad as I thought. I realized falling asleep with a smile plastered on my face.