Epilouge

Reversed

 

Peace has been brought back to the universe as the two have come together. They were inseparable like the moon and sun. The two were destined and the two elder leaders in heaven were able to rest smiling and watching the young couple. The spirits were able to sit and breath relieved that their mission was a success.


“ Are you telling me that you were in Hyomin’s body. So you pretended to flirt with me. Eww! That’s so gross.”


The entire table erupted in laughter. The law firm and teacher’s of Hyomin’s class were dining together after two years.

 

“ I’m sorry. I couldn’t help myself.” Taewoon teased and Dongwoon gagged.

 

“ It’s okay. It was in the past.” Hyuna stated.

 

“ Whatever.” Dongwoon said going back to eating. Everyone laughed again. Hyomin looked around at the couples. Dongwoon was wiping his lips while Hyuna was giving him as many as she could. Myungsoo was feeding Hyorin and she blushed. Dasom was smiling as Doojoon intertwined their hands and kissed her cheek softly. Junsu had let her go and she was slowly getting over the heartbreak and quickly falling in love with him. Hyomin couldn’t help but turn towards her fiance, smiling she kissed his cheeks.

 

” I love you.”

 

“ I love you too.” Taewoon said capturing her lips.

 

They couldn’t have been happier thanking the spirits for bringing them together. It was fate that they switched souls and fell in love but it wasn’t destined.

 



Sorry for the crappy ending. I hope you enjoyed it an dthanks to all my readers and suscribers that stayed with me.