Rescue

Reversed

Taewoon’s p.o.v


My heart pounded as it felt like it was going to rip out any second. I arrived at the school and ran towards Hyomin’s class. I opened the door and saw the kids were silently studying while Hyomin was no where. I walked towards the guy who called me.

 

“ Where is she?”

 

“ She was suddenly taken by some men in black suits. The suits had a snake symbol on them. The principle said to silent study while they take care of it” he reported and I banged my fist in the wall.

 

“ Are you her boyfriend?” Bora asked and I shook my head.

 

“ I think I know something” Key said and I ran towards him.

 

“ What?”

 

“ I remember that there is a club that shut down years ago that had a snake logan.”

 

“ Oh I remember that. She might be there”

 

“ Are you guys up for saving our teacher?” Sungjong asked and everyone nodded smirking. We started walking out when Dongwoon & Hyuna came out of a classroom.

 

“ Where are you kids going?” Hyuna asked while Dongwoon stared at me.

 

“ We’re gonna help him find ms. Park” Soo Hyun said pointing towards me. They all looked nervous knowing that they were gonna stop them.

 

“ Let’s go. Lead the way” Dongwoon said and they started cheering. We got on a bus and headed towards the club.

 



 

We arrived and shivers ran down my body. The entire street was abandoned, trashed spreaded everywhere. Cars and broken glasses were scattered on the sidewalk, along with old newspapers. The walls and doors were spray painted. We walked over towards the abandoned club and I kicked the door opened. We walked in and looked around when we finally found the door Hyomin was in. She was tied up and was covered in tape. She started shaking and I walked over. I took it off and turned around as she yelled. My head suddenly felt pain and I collided against the hardwood floor. I turned around and saw fighting and Hyomin’s body shaking in fear. A body flew against the floor and someone was pushed and kicked against the wall. Blood was appearing everywhere. Tears were streaming down her face and I crawled over untying her. I smiled and she kneeled down by me. I wiped her tears and smiled before blacking out hearing sirens.

 



 

I updated! The next chapter is the last so I hope you anticipate it. Thanks to all the readers and suscribers.