I'm fine

Reversed

Taewoon's p.o.v

 

It’s been five hours and Dasom still hasn’t woken up yet. Dujun left and everyone except me and Junsu fell asleep . I patted his back noticing he looked tired.

 

“ Hyung” he started.

 

“ Um?”

 

“ Do you think Dasom is going to leave me for Dujun?” he asked and I was shocked. I honestly didn’t know since I was confused myself.

 

“ That’s up for her to decide”

 

“ I know. I’m just really worried. It’s my fault that she’s hurt. I don’t think I am worthy of her anymore and I don’t know what to do” he confessed and I softened a little for him.

 

“ Junsu, people make mistakes. I’m sure in the end she’ll make the right decision that we all will respect” I admitted.

 

“ Thanks, hyung”

 

Minutes later the doctor came out. We both stood up while the rest of them were still sleeping.

“ How is she?” Junsu asked fiddling with their hands.

 

“ She’s awake. Thankfully nothing happened but she’s still in critical condition so be careful” he announced and we both sighed.

 

“ Visit a few at a time” he said and we nodded bowing.

 

He walked away and we entered the room. Dasom laid helplessly on the bed ivy tubes attached to both arms and her head was bandaged. Her pure innocent lips and face were now pale. My heart ached and I wondered what Junsu was feeling. I took a picture of her and sent it to Dujun, disappointed that he left without waiting for her to wake up. If he truly loved her then he should have stayed. Junsu walked over and kneeled by her bedside.

 

“ Dasom, I’m so sorry. Please wake up so I can make it up to you for being an , please” he begged. She stirred and opened her eyes.

 

“ Dasom!”

“ Dasom!”

 

She looked around slowly then at us.

 

“ Where’s everyone else? “she asked weakly.

 

“ Myungsoo, Hyorin and Hyomin, my friend are sleeping outside” I said.

 

“ Where’s Dujun?” she asked and I noticed the jealousy, disappointment and betrayal in his eyes.

 

“ He’s not here”

 

“ Why?” she asked.

 

“ He left”

 

“ Why?” she asked again.

 

“ He didn’t want to stay” he said.

 

“ Why?”

 

“ Damn it, Dasom! Why the hell do you care? Your boyfriend is here so, why do you f***in care about where that douchebag is, huh?!” he exploded banging his fist against the wall. She flinched and I flinched too. I didn’t know that Junsu could get this mad. I noticed Dasom looking scared.

 

“ Sorry” she whispered on the verge of crying. I saw Junsu soften at her expression.

 

“ Junsu, why don’t you step out?” I suggested and he nodded.

 

“ Ok. I’m sorry” he said walking out. I walked over and sat down next to her.

 

“ Are you ok?” I asked and she smiled.

 

“ Of course. We Woo’s are very tough” she joked and I nodded.

 

“ I meant about Junsu, Dasom”

 

“ Oppa, I don’t know what to do. I love Junsu so much. I’m not cheating on him but I feel special feeling around Dujun. I don’t know what to do. You always have the best advice, help me, huh?” she begged crying. I hugged her.

 

“ Aigoo! I thought my little sis was tough” I teased but she was still sniffling. I softened.

 

“ I know it’s hard but people have to face these kind of situations. Whatever you choose know that I’ll always support you” I confessed hugging her.

 

“ Thanks oppa” she said tearing up. I wiped her tears.

 

“ No need to thank me. I care for you so I must protect you” I stated.

 

“ I’ll go outside. Get some rest, ok?” I said and she nodded. “ Ok”

 

I kissed her forehead and walked out. I noticed Hyomin awake on the chair.

 

“ You’re awake?” I said.

 

“ Oh. Yeah”

 

“ Thanks for caring but it’s late so you should leave” I said and she nodded.

 

“ I see. I’m not a friend or family so it’s probably inappropriate of me to come. Sorry” she said bowing and running out. I ran out outside and grabbed her wrist.

 

“ I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it like that” I apologized. I spun around and she was crying.

 

“ You want to know why I came. I didn’t just come because of Dasom.


I also came because I missed you. I wanted to see you but, I guess you don’t want to see me so, I’m sorry. I won’t contact you again” she confessed running away.

 

“ Hyomin!” I called but she was gone. My heart ached. Why am I feeling this way? No. No! No! NO! NO! I can’t fall for her. It will only end in tears. I shrugged it off and sighed walked back inside.


Looks like Taewoon may be developing feeelings for Hyomin and drama is rising between Dasom, Dujun and Junsu. Thanks for all the readers and suscribers. Please continue reading and giving feedback. Thanks everyone. Hope you enjoy =)