Decision

Reversed

 

Chapter 17- Decision

Taewoon’s p.o.v

I sighed as I woke up in the morning. I suddenly felt like something was going to happen as my mind drifted towards Hyomin. Why can’t I stop thinking about her? I stood up just as the door flung opened. Maids and butlers rushed in as I rubbed my eyes. They were panicking which was normal because my parents and Jessica freaked over every little detail. I walked away towards the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. My head started spinning as I walked out. I wore a  pair of  jean pants along with a white buttoned shirt. I felt different and suddenly wanted to do what I wanted to do. I walked into the kitchen only to be greeted by a scream.

 

“ Why can’t you be less quiet in the morning?” I asked.

 

“ What are you wearing? I thought I clearly picked an outfit for you and had it placed in your room” Jessica said glaring at the maid.

 

“ You did but I wanted to wear this”

 

“ Oppa, we are suppose to math. It was our plan from the beginning” she said trying not to freak out.

“ Plans change. It’s no big deal, right baby?” I said giving her a quick peck on the cheek before walking towards the kitchen. She cursed something in english and walked out. I smirked and sat down as my phone buzzed. I took a gulp of the water before turning my phone on.

 

To: Taewoon

From: Myungsoo


The island patrol found Dasom!


My heart ached as I stood frozen.


To: Myungsoo

From: Taewoon


Where?


To: Taewoon

From: Myungsoo


Seoul hospital. Hyorin and I are already there. Hurry!

 

I grabbed my car keys and told the nearest maid before dashing out. I quickly texted Hyomin and drove off. I arrived and asked for her room. I ran up panting and saw Myungsoo.

 

“ Where is she?” I asked.

 

“ She’s talking to Hyorin” he said. I heard footsteps and turned to see Junsu.

 

“ Is she okay?” he asked. I nodded and he sighed sitting down.

 

“ Did you contact Dujun?” I asked and Myungsoo nodded.

 

“ I did and he said he’s glad she’s safe and sorry for the trouble he caused”

Suddenly the door opened and Hyorin came out. Her eyes were red but she smiled.

“ You can go in” she said sitting down next to Myungsoo. He pulled her in his embrace and I walked in. She smiled and sat up as I walked in.

 

“ Hey”

 

“ Are you ok?” I asked and she nodded.

 

“ Of course”

 

“ Dasom, you sure?”

 

“ Yes”

 

“ Don’t ever do anything like that again, understand?”

 

She chuckled.

“ I understand. Shouldn’t you be getting ready? IT’s your wedding day” she stated and I sighed.

“ Don’t even get me started”

 

“ Go get ready”

 

“ What about....”

She cut me off placing a finger on my lips.

 

“ I promise I’ll be there but promise you’ll make the right decision”

 

“ I promise” I said and she smiled.

 

“ Good. Go” she said and I gave her a quick hug before walking out. I walked towards my car thinking about the right decision. I looked at my phone and saw there were no new messages.

 


During the wedding

I changed into my suit and glanced at myself through the mirror. What am I doin? This isn’t me. Suddenly Dasom’s words echoed through my head. I walked out and the music started playing as Jessica walked through the doors hand in hand with her father. I suddenly felt guilty but I hads to make my own decision.

 

“ Do you Jessica Jung take Woo Taewoon to be your husband?”

 

“  I do”

 

“ Do you Woo Taewoon take Jessica Jung to be your wife?”

 

I sighed.

“ I don’t” I said and the audience started murmuring.

 

“ Taewoon, what the hell do you think you’re doing?” Jessica’s father angrily yelled.

 

“ I’m sorry but I don’t love your daughter and nothing will change that”

 

“ It doesn’t matter what you want!” mrs. Jung spat.

 

I scoffed.

“ It does because it’s my decision “ I said turning towards Dasom. She smiled and gave me two thumbs up. Suddenly my phone beeped and I opened it. My eyes widened and I ran out of the church towards the school praying nothing was wrong.