Comfort

Reversed

Chapter 16- Comfort

Hyomin’s p.o.v

I liad turning and tossing in my bed. It’s been a week and Taewoon still hasn’t contacted me. What happened? Is he okay? Did something happen? Suddenlt my phone rang startling me.

“ Hello?”

“ Hey. It’s been awhile, huh?”

“ Taewoon?” I quested.

“ Yeah”

“ Why did you call? Something wrong?” I asked.

“ I’m sorry if you’re busy. IT’s just that some part of me wanted to call” he apologized.

“ No, it’s fine. How have you been?” I asked out of curiosity.

“ Not good. Junsu disappeared and I lost contact with Dujun. Hyorin is still moping and Myungsoo is getting her better and better everyday. It’s hard for everyone” he confessed and my heart ached.

“ What about you?”

Silence appeared and he suddenly sighed.

“ I’m pulling myself together for Hyorin. Myungsoo is helping me which makes it easier.”

“ Everything will be fine. I’m sure nothing bad happened. “ I reassured.

“ Thanks”

“ Do you want to meet to get things off your mind?” I suddenly asked not knowing why.

“ That sounds good”

“ Where do you want to meet?” I asked.

“ I’ll pick you up in half an hour, ok?” he said and I nodded. I hung up and went to change. I wore a floral dress and some flat heels. I grabbed my purse and sat down nex to Jiyeon.

“ Do you have a date?” she asked.

“ No” I said grabbing some chips from her bowl.

“ Then, why are you dressed like that?” she asked.

“ I’m going out with a friend”

“ Right”

I started watching the drama with Jiyeon not knowing a hour went by. The episode finished and she stood up.

“ Unni, I don’t think he’s coming”

“ I’ll just wait a little more” I said and she nodded.

“ Okay. Night” she said entering her room. I looked at my phone and still got no new messages.

I sighed and started playing on my phone. I got up two hours later and looked at the time. It was 12:00

I started walking towards my room when someone knocked on the door. I opened it and rubbed my eyes.

“ I must be dreaming” I thought out loud trying to close the door.

“ It’s not a dream” he said stopping me.

“ Well then?”

“ “ Hyomin, I’m sorry. Something came up and I had to go see Jessica” he apologized.

“ Taewoon, do you know that I waited three hours for you and you went to your fiancee's house. I understand that but what were you doing that you couldn’t text or message me?” I asked as tears formed in my eyes.

“ I’m sorry”

“ Forget it”

“ What?”

“ Who am I , huh? Who am I that you’re explaining this to me? I’m no one so it doesn’t matter.” I stated.

“ Hyomin, you’re important to me” he confessed.

“ Yeah right. You would have contacted me if I was” I said and he sighed.

“ I couldn’t”

“ Why couldn’t you?”

“ Because I didn’t want to hurt you! I wanted to come but I couldn’t make the time. I care about you alot and it’s hard because you’re making me hurt like this” he confessed and I started crying.

“ Why are you crying?” he asked worried.

“ Nothing” I said wiping my tears.

“ Can we at least go on a walk?” he asked and I sighed.

“ Fine”

I walked inside and changed my shoes into some sneakers. I grabbed my jacket and phone as I walked out. We walked quietly in the moonlight as the breeze of wind brushed against our skins. We walked close together and our hands brushed together every now and then. He suddenly grabbed my hand and coughed like nothing happened. We continued walking as a smile crept on both of our faces.

 



Sorry for the late update but hope the double update made up for it.