Suprise?

Reversed

 

( Taewoon’s p.o.v)

I ran into the building and the bell rang. Great! The teacher is late. I quietly walked in through the back and no one noticed since Dongwoon was talking.

 

“ We have been planning this for awhile for all of the hard work you guys have done” he stated and I was confused.

 

“ What is it?” Minzy asked.

 

“ A beach party” he said and the class started cheering. , what am I gonna do? I stepped outside and dialed my number. The phone rang and she picked up after the third bell.

 

“ Hello? “

 

“ Why didn’t you tell me about the beach party?” I whisper yelled and I heard her gasp.

 

“ Omo! Is that today? I totally forgot”

 

“ Yeah , right? I bet you did it on purpose” I said.

 

“ No! I really forgot but you’re gonna have to  put up with it, please?” she begged and I sighed.

 

“ Fine”

 

“ Thank you” she said which shocked me.

 

“ What?” I asked in disbelief.

 

“ This is very important. We’ve been planning this for weeks so I don’t want to disappoint the kids. That’s why I’m grateful because I know it might be embarrassing so thanks” she said and I was stunned.

 

“ Um? It’s ok” I said since I wasn’t use to someone this caring.

 

“ Have fun and take pictures, ok?” she said and I smiled.

 

“ Don’t expect anything” I said and heard her laugh.

 

“ Ok. Bye, I have to go to court” she said.

 

“ Don’t mess up. I’m know as a legend meaning never lost one case” I praised and she scoffed.

 

“ Well, I guess you're about too” she teased.

 

“ Hey! Hyomin don't do anything!” I yelled.

 

“ Worry about your own problem, miss Park. Hope you have a great day “ she said hanging up.

 

“ Hello? Hello? Hyomin?”

 

Aish! chincha! What’s up with this girl? I said ruffling my hair. She is just, wow! I turned around and flinched in shock. He stared at me while I calmed down

 

“ Wow! You really gave me a shock” I joked but he continued staring at me with a poker face.

 

“ What’s wrong?” I asked.

 

“ Who are you?” he questioned coming closer.

 

“ What do you mean?” I asked backing up.

 

“ I just heard your conversation with ms. Park. Who are you?” he questioned and my heart started pounding as sweat appeared down my body.

 

“ I am ms. Park” I said swallowing my spit.

 

“ You’re lying” he said coming closer.

 

“ No. I’m not!” I defended stepping closer.

 

“ Tell me the truth or I’ll tell the principle” he threatened raising his phone. I’m sorry Hyomin. I sighed.


 

“ So you don’t know what happened?” he questioned and I shook my head.

 

“ We woke up and were switched” I confessed.

 

“ That’s so cool” he said and I scoffed.

 

“ Nothing’s cool about it”

 

“ Wait! So you mr. Woo are in a girl’s body? Omo that’s so hilarious” he confirmed breaking out in laughter.

 

“ Hey! That’s not funny! Stop laughing.” I yelled.

 

“ There you guys are” Hyuna said approaching us.

 

“ What’s up?” I asked putting my serious face back on.

 

“ It’s time to go” she said walking off. I sighed. He came and patted my shoulder.

 

“ Don’t worry. I got you bro” he said running off. I felt worried of what he was gonna do. I walked on the bus. He waved over for me to sit. As I was walking Hyuna scooted over. I think she wanted me to sit next to her. What do I do?

 

“ Ms. Park! Come sit back here” all the students yelled. I stared at Hyuna.

 

“ Go ahead. You’re their favorite” she chuckled and I walked back. I sighed sitting down next to him. After half an hour we finally arrived. Everyone left leaving the two of us in the bus.

 

“ Here” he said handing me a bag.

 

“ What is it?”

 

“ Go change” he said walking off the bus. I came back out and he started cracking up.

 

“ Hey !It’s not funny!” I yelled and he laughed harder.

 

“ Smile” he said taking pictures.

 

“ Hey! give it back!” I yelled chasing him.

 

“ You want a drink? “ he questioned running off. Aish, that kid! I walked around the beach and someone pulled me on their lap.

“ Hey pretty girl. You wanna hang out with me?” he asked. I shook my head and stood up.

 

“ No thanks”

 

“ Oh come on” he said touching me. That triggered it. I stood up , punched him and flipped him.

 

“ I said no ERT!” I yelled grabbing everyone’s attention.I fixed my outfit and flipped my hair.

 

“ Don’t mess with me again” I said storming off.

 

“ Man that was so cool” he said high fiving me.

 

“ Really?”

 

“ The way you flipped him and then your hair. Then snapping your fingers saying not to mess with you and walking away. It was awesome” he praised and I smiled.

 

“ I guess”

 

“ Let’s go surf!” he suggested and I nodded.

 

“ Wow! You’re really good” he complemented keeping at my pace.

 

“ I know” I smirked.

 

“ Show off” he scoffed.

 

“ Jealous?”

 

“ Please, I’ll grow up and be ten times better than you , ajusshi” he said and I laughed.

 

“ We’ll see”

 

“ Wanna race?” he questioned.

 

“ You’re on” I said taking the lead.

 

“ Ha!” he said getting in front of me.

I was surfing when my head started spinning. Pictures ran through my mind. My body started aching. I put my hand on my head to stop the spinning but slipped off making me lose control and collapse in the water. I tried swimming up but my eyes closed and my breath rapidly slowed down. I noticed a black silhouette above the water before blacking out.