Hearts desire

Reversed

 

Hyomin’s p.o.v


I laid on my bed turning and tossing. Why did I have to say that? Aish! How could I be so stupid? I sat up staring at the wall when my phone rang. I looked at the number and answered it.

 

“ Hello?”

 

“ Hyomin it’s me, Taewoon” the line said. I immediately sat up.

 

“ Ah, de, how can I help you?” I asked stuttering.

 

“ I was wondering if you’re free”

 

“ Right now?” I questioned.

 

“ I know it’s late but I can’t sleep and I need to talk”

 

“ I understand. Where do you want to meet?” I asked.

 

“ I’m outside your house”

 

“ I’ll be right out” I said hanging up. I changed into a casual sweater and black tight pants. I walked out and saw him leaning against his car. I walked over and covered his eyes. He chuckled and put his hands on mine. My heart started beating. Don’t think like this. He turned around and took his hands off. I put my face down in embarrassment. He chuckled.

 

“ Are you blushing?”

 

“ No. What did you want to talk about?” I asked changing the topic.

 

“ About the other night....” he started.

 

“ Forget it” I cut him off.

 

“ What?”

 

“ I know what I said was inappropriate because you have a fiance so forget everything. If that’s all then, I’ll be leaving” I said bowing and walking away. He ran in front of me and pressed his lips against mine. I stood frozen as he continued kissing me. His phone rang pulling him away from me.

 

“ Hello? What? Where is she?! Hurry and find her! Ok. I’m coming. Bye”

 

“ What’s wrong?” I asked.He ran into his car and i followed him. I stayed quiet noticing he was in a tense emotion. He stopped at Han river and walked  out. I looked around and saw a girl about to jump. I tugged on his sleeve and pointed towards the direction. He ran and grabbed the girl just as she was about to jump. He helped the girl up and I didn’t know who it was.

 

“ Sweetie, are you ok?” I asked. She nodded shaking.

 

“ Naeun!”

 

A young handsome man guy ran over breathless.

 

“ Taemin?” she asked as tears came out.

He nodded.

“ It’s me. How bout we go home and take your medicine, huh?” he suggested and she nodded. He sighed in relief and helped her up.

 

“ Thank you for saving my wife” he said bowing.

 

“ Your welcome” I said and he bowed again before walking away. I smiled but it dissapeared turning towards Taewoon.

 

“ Taewoon. Taewoon! TAEWOON!”

 

“ What?!”

 

“ Are you ok?”  I asked. He nodded and walked off. I sighed looking at my watch. It was 9:00 and we have been searching and waiting for hours. I stepped in front of him when my legs finally started aching.

 

“ Move”

I stood frozen.

 

“ Move”
I stood still.

 

“ I said move!”

“ You’re tired. You need to rest”

“ Mot until I find her”

“ Who?”

 

“ Oppa?”

We turned as Myungsoo and Hyorin approached us. Hyorin ran over and hugged Taewoon. Her eyes were red and swollen.

“ Don’t worry. Everything’s gonna be okay” he comfronted. I turned and saw Myungsoo completely fine.

“ Aren’t you worried?” I asked.

 

“ I am”


“ You don’t look like you are”

 

“ Mind your own business!” he spat walking away. How rude! Junsu came running over panting.

“ Did anyone find her?” he asked and everyone shook their heads. I walked over to the rail as my eyes widened. I called Taewoon and his eyes widened. Dasom was washed ashore on the island unconscious. I ran towards the other and told them. Hyorin gasped while the guys stayed quiet. I couldn’t imagine what they were thinking right now. We got on a boat and went towards the shore. Dasom’s body was gone when we arrived. Hyorin collapsed on the ground crying and Myungsoo pulled her up towards the boat. Junsu went with them. I walked over towards Taewoon.

“ Are you ok?”

He nodded and walked away. I sighed. what’s going to happen now?