Finding myself

Reversed

( Taewoon in Hyomin’s body)

I washed my face and stepped back into her room. I can’t believe I’m doing this. I officially lost my pride putting on a skirt and a white blouse. I looked in her closet and found a pair of heels. I finally got use to them after walking all around the room. I let her hair down and applied some blush to brighten her face.

 

“ Perfect” I said walking out of her room.

 

“ Morning sweetie” her mom said hugging me.

 

“ Morning” I said trying to smile since I wasn’t use to affection.

 

“ Morning darling. Morning Hyomin” her dad said walking in and kissing both of our cheeks. Eww gross.

 

“ Morning “ I said trying not to vomit.

 

“ Well I gotta go. Bye” I quickly said.

 

“ Sweetie remember we are heading on our business trip” her mom said and I nodded.

 

“ Ok” I said running out. Why did I have to be switched with a girl? I questioned entering her small camry.

toyota_camry_hybrid_4_door_sedan_2011

Great! She has poor taste too. What does this girl do? I wondered driving off.

 


( Hyomin in Taewoon’s body)

I washed my face and stepped out. I decided not to take a shower since I was disgusted. I looked in his closet and all he has are business clothes. I buttoned up a white shirt and placed one of his suits over. I pulled a pair of his pants on and tightened his tie. I put some colon on and walked out but stopped noticing a box.

 

“ What’s this? “ I wondered out loud.

 

“ It’s a present your mother sent” Someone said startling me.

 

“ Are you ok, sir?” he asked running over to me. I nodded. Wow! This guy has a butler

 

“ I’m fine” I said picking up the box and entering his room. I opened the box and saw a pair of shoes. I put them on and read the note.

 

Taewoon, I know you must be working hard for the presentation so I decided to send you fathers lucky shoes. I know you are mad at us right now but I believe these will help you. I love you and we both know you can succeed.

 

Fighting ( Good luck)

- Mom

 

 

I smiled at how caring his mother was for him but why would he be mad at them. I walked downstairs and no one was there so I made some coffee. I started drinking it when his beeper buzzed. I looked at it and it said ‘URGENT’  I grabbed his wallet keys and the coffee I made and walked out of the house. My mouth literally fell seeing his car. I started drooling.  

2011_Porsche_911-Black-Edition-Cabriolet

Just what does this guy do? I wondered getting in and driving away to a new begginning.


 

Sorry the first chapter was short.The next chapters will be longer.  Please comment and tell me what you think =)