Talk

Reversed

Hyomin’s p.o.v

 

I sat down next to Junsu on a bench outside. I took a sip of my water.

 

“ What do you want to talk about?” he asked.

 

“ Straightforward much?” I questioned.

 

“ I’m a bit frustrated “ he said and I nodded.

 

“ I understand. Sorry” I turned and faced him.

“ Did you fight with Dasom because of Dujun?” I asked.

 

“ Do you know?” he asked and I sighed.

 

“ Yeah. I know that you and Dujun both love Dasom” I admitted.

 

“ Why is this happening? Dasom doesn’t deserve any of this” he said.

 

“ I know but don’t you think that you were rude to her and this is a sign that  maybe you should take a break”I said and he scoffed.

 

“ Look, agasshi, I don’t know who you think you are to meddle into our lives but you need to stop being nosy. I hate people like you messing up lives and saying you’re just trying to help. Don’t you ever tell me to break up with  my girlfriend because never in hell will I give her up to that bastard. I don’t care about what any of you think because the only person I care weather is happy or not is Dasom , understand?”

My anger started rising. This guy has to be taught some manners.

 

“ Hey! Stop being delusional. You think that the only girl in the world is Dasom, huh? I was trying to be nice but you are being a douchbag. Have you ever wondered about how Dasom feels. Does she like him but feels burden by you? How she felt when you hit him? How she felt when you yelled at her and hit her, huh? Have you ever considered how she felt , huh , you b**tard ? !” I exploded. I looked like I got to him but he kept a straight face on.

 

“ I don’t need to waste my time explaining my business  to a b**ch like you !” he retorted walking away. I scoffed. Who does he think he is? Pssh. Whatever, I don’t care. I sat down and Dujun came out a few minutes later.

 

“ Are we gonna talk?” he asked after a couple of minutes of silence.

 

“ Yeah. Um. Do you really love Dasom?” I asked trying to get out of my thoughts.

 

“ I do love her. I know it’s wrong so I’m trying to forget her but it’s hard” he confessed.

 

“ I know but I think it would be good for you to take a break  and go somewhere to clear your mind because it will test if you can live without her or not” I suggested.

 

“  I think I should do it if it’ll make Dasom happy” he said walking away. I sighed. Who knew talking to two guys would be so difficult. I walked inside the hospital only to have Junsu glare at me. I sat down next to Taewoon.

 

“ What did you talk about?” he asked curious.

 

“ Secret” I said taking a nap.


Sorry it was a short chapter.  The next chapter will be a bit longer. Hope you anticipate it.

Thanks for suscribing and hope you continue reading and commeting =)