Waking up

Reversed

( Dongwoon’s p.o.v)

 

My eyes started getting drooly waiting for Hyomin to wake up. Someone patted my back. I looked up and she smiled.

“ Here” she said handing me a cup of coffee.

“ Thanks”

“ Dongwoon” she called.

“ Umm?”

“ Do you like Hyomin?” she asked shyly. I turned to her and smiled.

“ Ani. I like you” I said and her face lit red.

“ Chincha?”

I nodded and she hugged me.

“ Dongwoo, you don’t know how happy that makes me. I liked you for so long but was afraid because everyone kept talking about how cute you two looked and I felt insecure” she admitted and I pulled her closer.

“ You don’t have to worry about that because I like you and I think you’re beautiful and we would look cute together” I said kissing her forehead. Suddenly someone groaned. We turned and saw Hyomin waking up.

“ Hyomin”

“ I’m fine” she said sitting up.

“ You had us all worry” Hyuna said hugging her.

“ I’m sorry” she apologized.

“ It’s fine since you’re awake. Get some rest and we’ll visit tomorrow” I said and she nodded.

“ Ok”

“ Bye “ she said as we walked out. I hope she’s ok. I worried walking out hand in hand with her.


 


Hyorin’s p.o.v

I held tighter onto Myungsoo’s hand. It’s been days and Taewoon still hasn’t woken up yet.

“ He’ll be fine” Myungsoo reassured.

“ Thank You for being with me” I said.

“ What are boyfriends for” he said and I chuckled.

“ Thanks” I said hugging him. A groan interrupted us. I turned and smiled.

“ Taewoon!”

“ Not so hard. He just woke up” Myungsoo scolded and I broke away from Taewoon.

“ I’m sorry. I’m just really glad that you're ok” I said letting my tears out. He wiped them.

“ I'm fine. Don’t cry, please “ he said and I nodded.

“ I’m sorry, oppa. I thought we lost you.” I said and he hugged me.

“ That will not happen for a long time now get some rest” he said and I nodded.

“ Ok. I’ll go get you some water” I said walking out.


Myungsoo’s p.o.v

Hyorin stepped out and Taewoon turned to me after checking his watch.

“ What’s wrong, hyung? Are you feeling ill?” I  asked.

“ What’s the date?”

“ The seventh of  August, why?”

“ Isn’t it mr. Park Min Ho’s trial today?” he questioned and I chuckled.

“ You just woke up from  being unconscious for weeks and you still care about work?” I asked in disbelief.

“ You know how I am” he said and I nodded.

“ Who’s taking care of it?” he asked.

“ Woah! calm down. Doojoon's got it covered” I reassured and he sighed.

“ Workaholic much” I said.

“ You know it” he said and we both broke out in laughter. I sighed wondering if Dujun handled the case right


I hope you liked it and just a heads up. The next few chapters will be focused on other characters.