Talking outside of our bodies

Reversed

 

Chapter 6- Talking out of our bodies

( Taewoon’s p.o.v)

I squinted my eyes open to see a dark unfamiliar room with a lamp on each side. Everything was so vague. I stood up and started walking around the room. I noticed a small figure laying on the ground. I went closer and my eyes widened. I ran over and started shaking her body .

 

“ Hyomin! Hyomin wake up! Hyomin” I yeled.

 

“ Taewoon sshi?” someone said startling me. I turned and my eyes widened again.

 

“ How are you out of your body?” I asked.

She pointed to the other corner and I saw my body. I’m out too. How is that possible? I nodded understanding and we sat down against the wall.

 

“ How is my life?” she asked.

 

“ It’s fun. You do all these surprises and the kids get so happy. You have  a caring happy family. People always smile and have great sincere conversations with you. I wish I could live life like you, a bit at ease” I admitted.

 

“ I think your life is interesting. Even though you live obeying your parents and putting up a attitude to protect your image. I still think you have a good life. I know it must be hard marrying someone you don’t love but know that sometimes it might turn out different from what you think. Many people fear and don’t respect you but you still have your close friends that care about you like Dujun, Dasom, Myungsoo and Hyorin so you should live your life to the fullest” she confessed and I hit the wall.

 

“ Taewoon!”

 

“ Sorry” I apologized.

 

“ I’m sorry if I said something bad. Are you ok?”

 

“ No it’s fine” I said standing up. She stood up and looked at my hand worriedly.A loud screech echoed in the room making Hyomin startle and fall. I ran over and caught her.

 

“ Are you ok?” I asked. She nodded.

 

“ Thanks”

 

“ I see you guys are getting along” a voice said. We turned around startled and shocked.

 

“ Who are you?” I asked.

 

“ I’m the person who made you like this” she said.

 

“ Why?” Hyomin and I said at the same time.

 

“ That’s my secret” she smirked.

 

“ Are you gonna switch us back?” I asked.

 

“ I don’t know if you’re ready” she said.

 

“ We are!” Hyomin and I yelled at the same time again.

 

“ Wow! You’re even synchronized. You should thank me” she praised. I scoffed.

 

“ Thank you for what? Switching us and messing up our lives” I retorted.

 

 

“ It was for both of your benefits” she admitted.

 

“ What do you mean”

 

“ When will we get switched? I asked.

 

“ It will take as long as it wants. You should think of why fate brought you two together” she said and disappeared. Hyomin and I started being dragged apart. I looked over and she looked scared but still she smiled. I smiled back and the room went dark.

My soul collided into a body and a tear escaped my eye as my vision went black.


Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you enjoyed the chapter