New Job

Reversed

( Taewoon’s p.o.v)

I parked her car in the lot and got out. Out of everything possible, why does she have to be a teacher? I grabbed her bag and walked out. Students started greeting and bowing towards me.

“ Morning , ms. Park”

I just walked past them. I don’t bow to people. The secretary greeted me as I walked towards her office. I sat down and another lady came and sat on her desk.

“ Hey” she said taking a sip of her coffee.

“ Hi”

“ So?” she said.

“ So , what?” I asked.

“ Are you excited?” she questioned.

“ For?” I asked confuse.

“ You get Dongwoon as your second homeroom teacher” she said smiling like a fangirl.

“ No!” I said.

“ Why not? You told me last year that you liked him” she said and I shook my head.

“ I don’t anymore” I said and she went back to her desk. I started going through the files to memorize the students. I looked up and saw all the teachers walking out. I don't know what was happening but I followed them.A couple minutes went by and someone walked in the the meeting room. I believe it’s the principle.

“ The people that doubled up, know there partners, right?” he asked. Everyone nodded.

“ De”

“ Then get to class” he dismissed and everyone except me bowed.He didn’t notice but the person next to me did.

“ Why didn’t you bow?”  G.na asked. I recognized her since I have a good memory. I shrugged and walked away. I entered and the students were talking to each other. I heard someone whisper.

“ Yes! We get ms. Park again. She’s so easy and obedient”

I scoffed. These kids are something taking advantage of the teacher. I read through her lesson plan and wiped the board. The bell rang and the students were still talking to each other. I saw coach Son about to yell but I beat him to it.

“ Hey! The bell rang so shut up!” I yelled and everyone instantly stopped and turned their attention towards me. I saw Dongwoon’s shock face and smirked.

“ Im Park Sun Young. Let's get along because you don’t want to mess with me" I stated giving my famous glare.  Maybe this will be fun after all. I thought writing on the board.


 


( Hyomin’s p.o.v)

I parked his car and grabbed my things. I walked in the building and people started bowing. Why is everyone bowing to him? I didn’t know what to do so I kept walking.

“ Morning, sir” the pretty secretary greeted. Dang it I didn’t memorize their names.

“ Morning”

“ There’s our man” someone yelled jumping on me. I screamed out in pain. I turned and saw two young attractive man. One of them  made my heart flutter by smiling  but ached in pain as it disappeared. The other guy was attractive but he didn’t show any emotions.

“ I’m sorry” the cute one said bowing. The other one just stared. I smiled.

“ It’s ok” I said and  he looked shock while the other one didn’t.

“ What? “

“ I’m fine. It was an accident so no need to get mad, right? Have a good day” I said entering his office.

“ What’s wrong with him?” I heard the cute guy ask. Was this guy one of those rude businessmen. Aww! I hate this. I sat there staring into space when someone knocked on the door. I looked up and a lady entered. I stared at her. She was really pretty and had a nice figure. Something I lacked.

“ What?” she asked noticing I was staring at her.

“ Nothing! What do you want?” I asked moving on.

“ I need your signature” she said handing me a document. I signed it.

“ Thanks”

“ Your  welcome” I said and she stared at me.

“ What?” I asked.

She was about to talk but I cut her off.

“ Nothing? Good now get out” I said and she was stunned.

“ Did you just tell me to leave?” she questione and I nodded.

“ It’s my office,why can I not?” I questioned and she shook her head. She set the document aside and sat on my lap. What the hell?

“ What are you doing?” I asked as she started caressing my hair.

“ Why are you so mean?” she pouted.

“ I’m not. Now get out before I you” I said irritated.

“ Taewoon, I want to stay longer” she whined and I couldn’t take it anymore.

“ Hey! What the hell is wrong with you? This is a ofice not a club. Also, another thing. If you don’t start dressing more appropriate there will be severe punishments!” I exploded.

“ Oppa” she said clinging onto my hand.That’s it! I can’t take this anymore. I opened the door and pushed her out.

“ You’re fired!” I yelled slamming the door.

Aish! Can this day get any worse? I wondered reading one of his law books that I found on the table.


Please comment and let me know what you think. Thanks readers =)