Court?

Reversed

 

( Hyomin)

I sat down and wondered what Taewoon was doing right now. Aish! Why am I thinking of him?

I shrugged it off and walked out of his office with the famous poker face of his. People bowed and I didn’t bow back. I would bow but I didn’t want to ruin his image. My heart fluttered when the attractive guy came over and put his hand on my shoulders.

 

“ Morning” he greeted.

 

“ Morning”

 

“ Ready for our case?” he questioned. I was about to answer when someone yelled.

 

“ Myungsoo!”

 

So that’s his name. A girl in a white blouse and a blue skirt came running over in heels and jumped on him. She was really pretty.

“ Oppa, I missed you” she said. He hugged her back.Must be his girlfriend.

 

“ I missed you too” he admitted. She pecked his lips and he smiled. Aww that’s so cute, wait, did he jus smile? She turned towards  me and smiled.

 

“ Taewoon oppa, I missed you” she said snapping me out of my trance.

 

“ I missed you too” I awkwardly said. She hugged me.

 

“ Are you alright now?” she asked and I was confuse.

 

“ Huh?”

 

“ What happened with Hyemi?” she questioned and Myungsoo nudged her.

 

“ Oh. I’m sorry oppa”

 

“ It’s ok” I said walking away. I sat down and started thinking. He has a fiance but who’s Hyemi? Whatever, it’s not my business. I was about to get up when someone called me. Wow! Physic much? I looked and saw it was Taewoon and smiled.

 

“ Hello? “ I answered.

 

“ Why didn’t you tell me about the beach party?”  he whisper yelled and I gasped.

 

“ Omo! Is that today? I totally forgot”

 

“ Yeah , right? I bet you did it on purpose”  he said.

 

“ No! I really forgot but you’re gonna have to  put up with it, please?” I begged and he sighed.

 

“ Fine”

 

“ Thank you” I said

 

“ What?” he asked in disbelief.

 

“ This is very important. We’ve been planning this for weeks so I don’t want to disappoint the kids. That’s why I’m grateful because I know it might be embarrassing so thanks” I admitted letting him know how much I care about those kids.

 

“ Um? It’s ok” he said and I was shocked since he wasn’t nice before.

 

“ Have fun and take pictures, ok?” I teased smiling.

 

“ Don’t expect anything” he said and I laughed.

 

“ Ok. Bye, I have to go to court” I said.

 

“ Don’t mess up. I’m know as a legend meaning never lost one case” he praised and I scoffed.

 

“ Well, I guess you're about too” she teased.

 

“ Hey! Hyomin don't do anything!” he yelled.

 

“ Worry about your own problem, miss Park. Hope you have a great day “ I said

 

“ Hello? Hello? Hyomin?” he yelled and I laughed hanging up since Myungsoo came in.

 

“ Hurry up?” he yelled walking out.

 

“ Coming”

 

“ Good luck” Hyorin said giving me a quick hug.

What’s up with this? Why does she keep hugging me? I quietly followed Myungsoo into the courtroom and took a glance around. I sat down and examined our client and the case. I noticed her body was trembling. I guess she is scared. I continued reading when the judge came in.

 

“ Case number six ( 6 )” he said and I noticed we were thirty. I sighed. This is gonna be awhile. I finished reading the file and he finished case twenty nine (29). I noticed her palms getting sweaty. I took her hands and squeezed them.

 

“ Everything will be ok” I reassured. 

 

“ Case thirty (30) “ he said and we stood up.

 

“ Jung Eunji accused of assault against mr. Shin, right?” judge Jung stated and we nodded.

 

“ Where is your attorney?” he questioned.

 

“ She should be here any minute” he said. That minute someone ran in. He bowed.

 

“ Attorney Park imnida. Miss Lee couldn’t make it your honor” he said bowing.

 

“ Whatever. Let’s get this started , shall we?

 

“ Your honor , we did a background check on miss Jung and it revealed nothing. Her mother passed away, siblings disappeared and her father is in critical state at the hospital. Mr. Shin hired her in exchange for paying the surgery bill of her father. She is grateful so , why would she go and assault him, huh?” I stated.

 

“ Is that true?” judge questioned and he nodded.

 

“ Also, your honor. He’s accusing my client , miss Jung when he’s the one who did wrong?” I admitted.

 

“ What do you mean?” judge Jung questioned.

 

“ This case is a fraud. My client would like to change this case to the opposing party for aul harrassment” I confessed and the crowd started murmering.

 

“ What?” judge questioned in disbelief.

 

“ How dare you?” he asked coming over and punching me. Aww! That hurts!

 

Do you want to get charged for assault too?” I questioned glaring at him

 

“ Settle down!” judge Jung ordered.

 

“ Sorry, your honor” we apologized sitting down.

 

“ Attorney Woo, do you have proof?” he asked and I nodded.

 

“ Yes, your honor”

 

“ Please tell” he said interested.

 

“ sir, after a week of it. My client couldn’t take it anymore so she set up a camera which got footage of it” I admitted and everyone was literally of their seats.

 

“ You b***h! how dare you set me up?” he yelled.

“ Simmer down!” judge jung ordered. I walked over and handed him the pictures and put in the tape.

 

“ This is the evidence of mr. Shin harassing miss Jung Eunji” I announced playing the video. During the video , I noticed Eunji looking uneasy so I stopped.

 

“ You all saw enough, right?” I questioned and he nodded.

 

“ Everyone take a recess” he ordered walking out with the jury.

 

“ I hope it works” Eunji said and I nodded.

 

“ It was good evidence” I thought out loud.

 

“ We thought of it,, idiot” Myungsoo said stepping out. I smiled. Taewoon is actually a fair caring lawyer. I took a quick break getting a drink of water and scurried back. Judge walked back in and we all stood up and bowed.

 

“ Jury, have you made a decision?” he questioned and they nodded.

 

“ We the jury find mr. Shin guilty of aul harrassment” wooyoung the head of the jury announced. He bowed and sat back down.

“ Mr. Shin, I sentence you to three years in prison...”

 

“ Wait your honor” I interrupted.

 

“ What is it?”

 I walked over and whispered in his hear.

 

“ I like that” he said and I smirked walking back

 

“ You are to go to jail and pay ms. Jung 1000000000 won and are to stay 1,000 feet away from her. Court dismissed” he commanded and the bailor took him away. I stood up and cheered. I high fived Eunji. I won! I can’t believe I won. Wow! Myungsoo and I walked out and saw eunji talking to a guy.

 

“ Eunji” I called walking over.

 

“ Hey. this is my boyfriend, Minwoo. He’s the one who recommended the lawsuit” she introduced and I nodded.

“ Nice to meet you” I said sticking my hand out.

 

“ You too. Thank You so much for helping her out. It means the world to me.” he said and I shook my head.

“ It was nothing. I really wanted to help her” I said.

 

“ Eunji, we’ve prepared a room for you at our company mansion until you get your money” Myungsoo said and she looked uneasy.

“ It won’t be free. You’ll have to work” he joked and she laughed. She turned to Minwoo.

 

“ Is that ok?”

 

“ Can I stay with her?” he asked and I looked at Myungsoo. He nodded.

 

“ Of course you can” I said and my head started hurting.

 

“ Are you ok?” Eunji asked.

 

“ Yeah. I’m sorry but will you excuse me?” I said walking off. I walked down the court steps and fell unconscious.

“ Taewoon!” I heard a cry as I slowly closed my eyes.


Double update! hope you enjoyed. Please comment and suscribe. Thanks readers =)