A relationship between two, affects everyone around them

I Believe

 

Chapter 6: A relationship between two, affects everyone around them

"My heart cannot be repaired, it hurts so much

Love is vain, like waking up from a dream
The day goes by like this again"

 

[Yi Jung]

My whole world felt like it was spinning as I stared at the sea of translucent greenness in front of me.

 

I heard a faint voice calling me as if I was dreaming..

 

“Yi Jung!”

 

“Yi Jung ya, get up!”

 

I heard a lot of people calling my name as someone grabbed the bottle from my hand.

 

“Stop drinking Yi Jung!”

 

“Stop it, you need to wake up from all this slumber! You pabo!”

 

“She’s not coming back, Yi Jung.”

 

She’s not coming back, Yi Jung..  and that was all it took for me to grab a random glass bottle from the sea in front of me as I gulped the contents down, as if I was drinking water after being stuck in a desert for ten days.

 

And then what happened afterwards, I have no recollection at all.

 

And that’s the way it has been, ever since she left – I am left with no recollection of anything else at all, except her.

 

[End of Yi Jung’s POV]

 

“Ya! Ji Hoo! We told you not to talk about Ga Eul!” Jun Pyo shouted as he stare at Ji Hoo to confront him on the words he had just said.

 

“I didn’t, I only said ‘she’, I didn’t say who it is..” Ji Hoo replied calmly from his seated position on the couch as he flipped the magazine in his hand.

 

“But you should know that his whole mind is filled with her!” Jun Pyo was close to exchanging blows with his best friend when Woo Bin stepped in.

 

“Stop it stop it, it’s no use even if we argue, he will still drink…. That’s all he have been doing day and night… he had been better the past two months, but since yesterday, he has started drinking heavily again… it’s no use… no use.. only Ga Eul can help.. ” Woo Bin’s voice drifted off as he looked at his best buddy who was slumped over a side of the sofa, his eyes closed, and burping as he hugged a glass bottle.

 

[Ji Hoo]

 

I followed the direction of Woo Bin’s sight and started to feel slightly guilty.

 

Although it wasn’t my fault that they broke up but somehow, I felt that I am affecting the current situation right now… I started thinking whether I should get the both of them together again…

 

But how? And would I be forcing this love on a path it should not go on?

 

I don’t know.

 

Suddenly, I felt very confused …. And I didn’t like that feeling.

 

I wasn’t one to be confused. Even when I fell in love with Jan Di, I wasn’t confused, I knew that I love her, and that Jun Pyo loving her too, was not something I can stop. I understood that me kissing her was wrong, but it was me being unfaithful to our friendship. Yes, that was my fault.

 

But Yi Jung and Ga Eul’s relationship, it isn’t my fault… or is it? 

 

 

End of Chapter 6

---

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter! Actually I wrote a long chapter, but because of the flow, I broke it into half! This is my second draft of the chapter by the way~ 

And thanks for all the support one again, yes I am back from my "hiatus"! Will update once each week from now onwards, will let you know when I change to updating twice a week xD 

(There will be a special 2 chapters update today ^-^)