The sun has set in our world

I Believe

 

“I know you're tired of broken promises

I had too many 'second chances“

 

[Woo Bin]

 

I shook my head as I walked down my hallway, Yi Jung following behind me.

 

How had things become this way?

 

Why did things become this way?

 

It seems like just yesterday when Ga Eul and Yi Jung was still holding hands, and smiling at each other; like they were the only two person on Earth, as if the sun only rose for them.

 

Yet today, things seem to be on the other end of the scale. I felt as if the sun in their world had set and darkness has set in.

 

I cannot even see a glimpse of light in their relationship right now, especially with the reporters rubbing it in.

 

That slap that Ga Eul had given Yi Jung seems to fully mark the end of their relationship. As an outsider looking on, what I see is that the sun in their world will never rise again. Because their world has ceased to exist – they have each went back to their separate worlds.

 

Now, with the reporters adding salt to their wounds, reminding them time and again of their break up, and dragging down more and more innocent people – it really does seem like this relationship is beyond hope.

 

Beyond hope because it seems like the longer this relationship drags on, more people will get hurt.

 

And the first ones to get hurt are always the closest ones – evident in the fact that Ga Eul’s parents are the first one hurt by their relationship, we found out as I switched on the television.

 

And Yi Jung seems to know, that what this relationship needs now, is his clear stand. He needs to explain to the world, and talk to the world about this relationship.

 

No matter how hurt he is, no matter how much he still loves Ga Eul, he needs to let go.

 

Because if he doesn’t, the person who will get hurt most isn’t him, or anyone else but his beloved, Ga Eul.

 

[Yi Jung]

 

It has already been one day, but my cheek was still stinging from the slap.

 

The slap, she has given me.

 

I subconsciously touched my cheek as I recall the painful memory.

 

Part of me, wants to ask Why Ga Eul. But another part of me know fully well why.

 

I don’t know if I should be happy or sad, that my mind was still rational enough to understand her slap.

 

I secretly wish I were still stuck in my drunken slumber so that I won’t feel the pain she has added on to my wound. The wound, that has yet to recover, ever since…

 

Ever since our break-up.

 

The wound that was still so raw, I thought, as another hand touched my throbbing heart.

 

My eyes flickered to the television screen as Woo Bin switched it on.

 

Those two people on the screen, I recognize them.

 

Bastards!

 

How could those reporters disturb innocent people? I formed a ball with my fist in anger – first they malign Ga Eul, and now they disturb her parents! What is wrong with this people?

 

Can’t they find the right people to disturb! Why don’t they disturb me if they are so keen on disturbing someone!

 

Damn it! 

 

NO!

 

I cannot leave it like this. Yes, Ga Eul told me not to bother about it anymore…

 

Yes, she told me not to bother about it anymore…. That we’re two separate entities now..  but..

 

But this is a result of something I did, I must do something..

 

Even if it’s not because of something I did…

 

For Ga Eul, I will do something.

 

I picked up the jacket I had put down on the couch next to me as I walked back through the hallway I came from. 

 

 

End of Chapter 11

-- 

A/N: Thank you for all the support! And welcome new readers & comment-ers & subscribers! :D Thank you for all the kind comments and positive feedbacks, it makes me ^_^ I have been trying to write for quite awhile as I really want to show my thanks but had been having writer's block then I started getting busier but I am really really really glad I finally managed to start writing again today. I was worried that I might take even longer to start writing again... 

I am currently working on Chapter 12 but I am stuck on Ga Eul's part so please bear with me for the moment, thank you~~ 

I hope this chapter is as enjoyable as the previous few chapters, and that my writings have not deteriorated... feed backs & criticisms welcomed~ (and yes, I know I do have plenty of grammars and tenses mistakes, xD hehehes... so lazy to edit/check dictionary.. I am a lazy lazy bum~)