Author's Note

I Believe

Hello all! 

A huge, huge thank you to all for this whole journey! For continuing to support despite all my slow updates! I apologize for all of that and for a pretty rushed ending. Nevertheless, I hope you have enjoyed this fanfic, despite all it's flaws! Would appreciate it if you'd kindly leave a comment and just tell me if you've enjoyed it, that would really make my day! :) 

Those who really don't like commenting, I still want to thank all of you! For every kind of support I've received, from votes, to subscription, to comments, to silent reader, thank you! It makes this writing journey worthwhile! 

My initial idea for the title 'I believe' was actually an image of rows of candles, but I couldn't remember that initial idea so in the end, it developed to this story! The fanfic turned out very different from most of my initial ideas to be honest --- I thought of giving Jandi, Woobin more prominent roles: Woobin in an on-off divorce, bickering relationship with Jaekyung but my focus became solely on these two instead. 

The idea for the first chapter, the start to everything that made this story what it is first came to me randomly while on a bus, and I actually jotted everything down on a paper notebook while riding the bus. Interesting how ideas came out of nowhere and most of this fanfic's ideas were developed while I was on a bus too! 

While writing the story, I was actually also missing someone very badly and I channeled some of my own emotions in too but sadly, life doesn't always offer people second chances, the way Yi Jung and Ga Eul had theirs, I never had mine. And I hope all of you, learn to cherish and fight for your own love, if you've anyone you like right now! :)

Not sure if anyone will be interested to read this note but I just wanted to share hence I typed this note, hehes.

My next fanfic project will be 'Heaven's Smile', featuring So Eun and Kim Bum, as supporting, instead of Yijung and Ga Eul as main characters. I do have another new story idea, with So Eun as one of the main but will not work on it for now. 

And once again, thank you all for taking your time to read, comment, subscribe and vote. I hope you'll continue to support my other fics! :) 

 

(P.S. has anyone here ever read the fic 'my gf, my bestfriend?' (I wrote it under my forum name 'gemtears' but never got to finish it and was thinking of continuing it... let me know if you have --- I've time constraints so I need to consider carefully what fics to write next as I don't want too many people to keep waiting! :)) 

 

And tada, that's the end of 'I believe'! A flood of comments will be great, if possible, hahahas... I won't force and it's really up to you but just sharing my wish xD ~~○ Take care all, until we 'meet again'! (In fanfic writing world xP) 

 And an early Happy Valentine's Day to all! Love yourself more, if no one else does or spend your love on friends and family :)