Chapter 1: Missing You

I Believe

"I miss you like crazy
Even More than words can say
I miss you like crazy
Every minute of every day
Girl I'm so down when your love's not around"


“YA BRIDE! ARE YOU READY? WE’RE ALL WAITING! ” Jandi’s loud voice could be heard tunneling in from the entrance of the hallway that lead up to the changing room, prompting Ga Eul to take one last look at the mirror before heading out into the wedding hall.

“I’m coming Jan di, I’m coming!”

----------------------------------------


Chapter 1: Missing You

[So Yi Jung]

It's been two years, how have you been?

On one hand, I really wish that you are well and happy.

On the other, I wish that you are missing me so much that you cannot bring a smile to your face anymore --- like what I am going through now.

I have so many questions to ask you and so many questions I want answers to.

How are you? Just tell me you are fine -

Are you married? - I hope not. -

Are you a mother already? - I hope this answer is a 'no' too. -

Did you eat your dinner tonight? - I hope it was delicious. -

Did you remember to bring your umbrella out today? - cause the weather forecast said it would rain

-

These may seem like useless, trivial questions but I can't help but think about them. I can't help but wonder. I can't help but think about you.

But most importantly, I really really want to know -- where are you? Stop hiding.

--

Yes, it’s official, the break between Ga Eul and me.

Whatever happened to soul mates and happy endings I do not know.

All I know was that I drunk myself silly the day she broke the news to me on the Namsam stairs.

Damn that Namsam stairs, it must have had a curse on it, she had already walked away from me twice on that darn stairs.

Aish, I should just get someone to tear down those stupid stairs.

And maybe, perhaps she would return to my side.

Well I can dream, can’t I?

But the problem is, I can’t bear to remove it in the first place, because it holds memories of Chu Ga Eul, and I hold close anything that has memories of her, be it good or bad.

Does she even realize that she has such a strong hold on my heart?

Though I would like to admit it, to tell her how much she means to me….

Pride would always get in the way.

I hate that fellow so much now but I still seem to be so heavily addicted to him, like how I am so heavily addicted to alcohol now.



Damn that Pride.


I miss you so much, Chu Ga Eul… can you please stop hiding from me?


(You told me you couldn't tolerate fighting for my attention anymore and left me, I finally realize how important you are to me... )


(I finally found out how it really feels like to be without air.. suffocated...)



I miss you.


--


Chu Ga Eul, do you know I am waiting for you?


Because you are my happiness.


I will be waiting for you, my happiness.


I will wait for you, like how you waited for me.


I believe that you will return one day.


I will wait, because it's you.

End of Chapter 1

"You are all that I want
You are all that I need
Can't you see how I feel
Can't you see that my pain's so real
When I think of you
I don't know what to do
When will I see you again"

---

A/N: I plan for this story to be short but I really do not know how it will venture out in the end.... as in whether I will get too long-winded with my words, not the plot... LOLS! 
 

Please bear with me, thank you! Hope you will enjoy this story.