Who Hurt You?

After Goodbye, What's Next?

Jonghyun is in his way to Taemin's house. He purposely ignore the boy's call because he wants to surprise him. It's his lunch break and he knows that Taemin is kicking Minho out of the house when it's lunch break. He look at the paper back that have food inside. He knows that Taemin is not cooking his own food that's why he bought some foods for them to share.

He is just a meter away in Taemin's house when he saw Minho. He wave to say hello but the guy just walk pass though him. He just ignore it and continue to walk. When he enter Taemin's house it is so silent.

"Taemin? Baby?" He called the boy but didn't gain any answer. He headed to the kitchen to look if he is there but there is no sign of the boy. He was surprise to see the vegetables in the table and the boiling water in the stove. He run towards it and turn of the stove. "What the hell is he thinking leaving this open." He continue to search for Taemin in the bathroom when he heard a loud noise inside the boy's room. He run as fast as he can to go where the noise came from and knock at the room.  "Hey, Taem? Are you okay there? What are you doing?" He try to open the door but it's lock. He move toward the cabinet beside the TV and get the key and open the door.

He search the whole room and found Taemin sitting at the corner. He notice a lot of photo album that shattered in the floor and a big box that seem that had fallen from the top of the closet.

"Taemin?" Jonghyun move toward the boy, sit in front of him and tried to lift his head. He saw his swollen eyes. "What's wrong?" Are you hurt somewhere?Did that box fell into you?" He ask a lot of question but Taemin just shake his head and put his head down again. "Then what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Now he started to get worried because Taemin's way of crying it seem that the boy is hurting so much.

"Jonghyun hyung..."Taemin started to speak but broke into tears again.

Jonghyun was surprise to see Taemin like this and by calling him hyung is a big shock to him, the boy never call him that. He knows him for being a cold-hearted person and never show his weakness to anyone. "What's wrong with you? Taemin tell me so I can help you. You're getting me worried." He said and hold Taemin's shoulder.

"It's hurt. I am so stupid." he said in between of his sob. "I am so stupid to think that he will be back to me and love me again."

"Him?" Jonghyun ask through himself and realize the answer. "By any chance. Are you talking about that guy, Minho?" He ask.

After hearing Minho's name, Taemin start to cry harder. He pull Taemin into his chest and give him a tight hug. "So I was right to think that the both of you have something." He just let Taemin cry until he release al his depression. After almost an hour crying. He hear the boy stop and pull out from the hug.

"S-sorry hyung. I wet your shirt." Taemin wipe his tears and avoids Jonghyun eyes. He was ashamed to himself for show how weak he is now.

"That's okay baby. You can wet all my shirt or even my whole body. I don't care." Jonghyun said and put a cheerful voice to drive away the tension and uncomfortable atmosphere. Then he saw Taemin smile, he took a deep breath. "Are you okay now? Did you cry all your depression?" He ask and touch Taemin's face.

"Yes." Taemin answer who's still smiling. "Thank you hyung."

"Wow, I think I have to make you cry for me to hear you call me hyung." he said jokingly.

"So? Are you enjoying yourself watching me crying?" And put his serious face.

"Of course not. You really surprise me when I saw you crying like that."

"Sorry hyung for showing myself like that." He said and look down again.

"Yah! That's okay. It was just I never saw you like that." He said, but the boy didn't saw anything. He stood up and pull Taemin up. "Since you cry so hard and I am sure you still haven't had your lunch, let's go eat something. He drag Taemin out of the room, holding his hand and release it when they reach the kitchen.

Taemin almost didn't want to enter, it reminding him what just happen a moment ago. That magical moment that he wish, that lasted longer. He shake his head to send away the though before he will start crying again. He just sit and watch Jonghyun prepare their foods.

"Oh, yeah. How can you just leave the stove open. Yu will be burn in no time Taemin." Jonghyun said and prepare the foods. He set up the dining table and throw all what is in the top of it.

Taemin's eyes was glued in the vegetable that is already in the trash can, when he remember his wound. He look at, there's a dry blood and it still looks fresh. He blush when he remember what Minho did, he clinched his fist and want to punch himself for still feeling the sensation that Minho gave him. He stood up and wash his hand, washing the blood and wash Minho's lip sensation.

After setting up the table the two sit and start eating. While they were eating, the two of them didn't mention anything that was happen a while ago and just talk about how was Jonghyun day. When they finish eating they move to the living room and sit at the couch and watch TV. But after a while Taemin feel so tired so that he lay down and use Jonghyun lap as his pillow.

"Are you not curious what is my relationship with MInho hyung?" Taemin ask. His eyes close.

"I am. But I don't want to ask anything that might hurt you more." he answer but didn't leave his eyes in the TV.

"Minho hyung is first love. He was and still is the most important person in my life." Taemin said but Jonghyun remain silent. Taemin starts to tell what happen to them ten years ago. "I thought that it is just a one sided love for me. It should be not this painful if he just rejected me from the very start. But he said that he loves me, that he is happy to be with me." Taemin voice break. He covers his eyes with his arm to hide his tears. "But I didn't know that it is just for a short time. But for that short time that we got together is enough for me to build my world just for him." And he continue to tell what happen ten years ago until what happen this day.

Jonghyun still not saying anything. He just hold Taemin's hand that is resting at his tummy, holding it tight. He had no idea that this boy is suffering from so much pain. That his cold personality was build because of so much love that he gave in the past years.

"He is enough for me to live hyung. I am so stupid hyung, to still love him through this years." Taemin's eyes starts to hurt because of crying, he wonders when his tears gonna dry.

Jonghyun can't say anything or should he say, he doesn't want to say anything. He just let the boy continue to talk because the thought that it may help Taemin to step out from his past. From releasing all the pain, tears and memory that he lock inside him for the past ten years. And when the younger finish his story, Jonghyun stretch his back.

"Ahh!!! That was a very sad story baby but you should better stop crying now. You might get dehydration from losing so much fluid in your body." Jonghyung said with a little laugh. 

"Hyung, are you not gonna say anything?" 

"What do you want me to say?"

"That I am really stupid." Taemin said and sit up.

Jonghyun lean towards Taemin and take a quick peek into his lips. "Yeah, you really are a stupid boy." Then he ruffle the boy's hair. "Gotta go now. I am so late to my work. I will be killed by that  idiot manager of mine." After saying that he stood up and headed toward the door.

"Hyung can I ask a favor?"

"Of course Taemin, what is it?"

 

The next day Jonghyun waited Minho at Taemin's house. The younger said that Minho might come back to give him the finish plan for the counter top and will give it to the new installer. He didn't waited that long since Minho arrive early. He saw how disappointed the guy was, when he saw him at Taemin's house.

"Taemin is in his shop and ask me to meet you here." Jonghyun said and open the door for Minho.

"Is that so?" Minho enter the house and sit at the couch while Jonghyun headed at the kitchen to make some coffee. Minho take a quick glimpse in the kitchen, he  sigh when he remember what happen yesterday.

"Here." Jonghyun handed the coffee to Minho who mumble a small thank you. 

Minho explain to Jonghyun the remaining work about the counter top and give him the finish plan. "I think that's it. Jus make sure to remind your boyfriend not to use it for at least two days after it was finish installing." he starts organizing his things.

"My boyfriend?"

"Isn't that your relationship with him?"

"Is that what he told you?"

"No, But that's what it look like?" Minho stops what he was doing and look at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun love softly. "I can't say that we are in that kind of relationship, but Taemin is a very important person for me. And besides, it's impossible for him to love someone."

"What do you mean by that?''

Jonghyun look at Minho's eyes. "I want to punch you for what you did to him and for hurting him. But I can't blame you. Because you're just a person who wants a normal life, and anyone wants that. But I am mad that Taemin become that kind for person, a cold one, which I notice he wasn't in the past."

"Taemin is a very cheerful boy and simple minded. He can laugh at a simple joke."

"And you destroy that boy." Jonghyun said but don't have any anger in his voice. He took an deep breath. "I know Minho, it's just you who can bring Taemin back to his old self."

 

After Minho leave, Jonghyun spend his whole after noon at Taemin's house. Luckily it is his off today so he had a chance to find for a new installer.  When Taemin come home, Jonghyun prepare the younger's meal and watch him eat.

"Hyung?" Taemin called him while looking at the plate.

"Yes Taemin?"

"Can we start..." Taemin look up. "...living together?"

Jonghyun cough from choking  with his coffee and look at Taemin with wide eyes. "What?!!"

 

A.N 

It's still the same chapter, I just happen to proofread it and found some errors to correct..

Sorry for the false update^_^