It's Impossible For us

After Goodbye, What's Next?

Taemin's love for Minho dominated the hatred that had been living in his heart for the past ten years. It seems that by just kissing him erase all the pain that he have in along time now.  He responses at Minho's wild kisses and hold his hand that is in his cheek when he suddenly realize something.

"M-minho h-hyung" he said in between their kisses. "W-w-why are you not wearing y-your wedding ring?You're married now right?" he ask with a little pain in his voice.

"I am divorce now Taemin-ah. The marriage didn't work out." Minho answer and he feel that Taemin suddenly become stiff. The younger expression become cold as ice and put his hand in Minho's chest to that he can have his balance to stand up.

"Dammit." Taemin said with shaky voice.

"Taemin, what's wrong?' Minho was confuse in what is happening to Taemin.

"So you are divorce now and that you just happen to meet me again? And now you want to drive your loneliness away by messing up with me. Why? Because you think that I still have feelings for you? And you think that, by me knowing that you are divorce, are going to run back to you?"

"No Taemin, I-"

"You want to know how I have been doing this past ten years right? Can I tell it to you now?" Taemin smile bitterly. "You are right by thinking that I still love you hyung. Wishing day by day that you'll come back and love me again. Hoping that one day you'll gonna realize that I am important to you, that being with me is what you can call normal life. I've been living my my life with those thoughts."

"Taemin-"

But Taemin didn't give Minho a chance to speak. "Are you happy now, knowing that I still love you? Did it made you happy that after all this years, it is still you that I am longing for. Did your curiosity about my true felling, did I gave you a clear answer now?" he ask and look straight at Minho's eyes.

"Taemin-ah, please let me explain." Minho try to touch Taemin but the younger snap his hand.

"You're still the same. You are still selfish just like what you are in the past. You should have lied, it is more easy for me to accept that you are meeting me even if you are married because in that way i can think that I am important to you by giving me attention even if your married. But from what you are doing right now, you are using me hyung. Using me as a cover to your empty life."

"Taemin-ah?" Minho called and tried to reach out Taemin but the younger move backward.

"Get out." Taemin said now it's not just his expression that is cold but also his voice too.

"Taemin, what did-"

"I said get out!" Taemin shouted. "And take this as if I am begging you, but please don't look for me again. I will hire someone who can finish you work." After that he turn around. Tears already fell to his cheek. But before he headed out the kitchen he stop to say. "Goodbye hyung."

Minho wants to run after Taemin but he is frozen in where he is standing. "What the hell have I done?" 

Taemin lock himself inside his room and when he hear the door close outside he release his sob. The pain is so unbearable now compare to the first heartbreak. He grab his phone to call Jonghyun but the guy is not picking up his phone. After trying many times Taemin put his phone down and buried his face in his palm. "Someone, anyone..please help me."

 

 

 

A. N*

Naah..I change my mind I just realize that it it better to make it into two chapter. I don't want to spoil their sweet moments at the previous chapter.

Sorry guys, this should be the ending of chapter 5, that why it is so short compare to the other chapters but then I change my mind. Sorry *Bow*....I'm messing up my own work."

Anyway..ENJOY!!!