Amusement Park

After Goodbye, What's Next?

Taemin was really gone crazy for him to accept this thing from Minho. He saw the other standing at the entrance of the amusement park, surrounded by some girls who is obviously flirting with him.

He didn’t purposely want to get late but he was having a hard time choosing his clothes for today, which is just ended in a simple shirt and a jeans. He doesn’t want Minho to get the idea that he wants to be overdress. Plus he didn’t get enough sleep last night because no matter how much he convince himself not to get excited, he is still very excited.

He took a deep breath and walk toward Minho who smile when he saw him.

“Good Morning love.” Minho greeted him and the girls beside them look at them with a disgust in their face.

“What a lost. He’s really a good looking guy.” They hear the other girl said and just walk away.

“You should have not said that. People will have a wrong idea about us.” Taemin said and look at the two girls who just walk away and he saw them take a last glance at them and give him a sullen glance.

“So what? And beside you said to me once that other people’s opinion is not really important.” Minho hang his bag in his shoulder and hold Taemin’s hand. The younger wants to grab his hand back but Minho hold it tightly.

“Yah!” He said in a small voice but have a warning. “Let go of my hand.” He tried again to pull it back when he saw other people looking at them.

“Let’s go.” Minho said as if he didn’t hear anything what Taemin said and drag him inside the amusement park.

It was still early that’s why it’s not that crowded inside. Taemin feels nostalgia as soon as they enter the park especially when he saw the Ferris wheel. It just like they are back at the time they had their first date, there first kiss at the Ferris Wheel, he remember that day clearly in his mind. His full attention was in the Ferris wheel that’s why he didn’t hear when Minho ask him something. So the other just patted him at the back to get his attention

“Taemin-ah, I know how much you love to ride that but it is still early for us to go there.” Minho said when he notice Taemin looking at the Ferris wheel.

“Who said that I want to ride that?” He said and look away at the Ferris wheel.

Minho just laugh at Taemin’s answer. “So what do you want to do first?” He ask and look around to see what they can do first.

“I’m not really interested.” Taemin said with his serious expression.

Minho was still busy looking around when he saw the photo booth. “I know what we should do first.” He said and just grab Taemin’s hand and run toward the booth.

“I don’t want to take a picture of you.” He said and turnaround from the booth but Mindo grab his waist and forcefully pull him inside the booth. “Yah!!”

“Okay now. What should we pick as a design? I think bed scene is nice but it so daring.” Minho was talking to himself while he was busy browsing the screen, his hand was still at Taemin’s waist.

“Can you let go of me now?” Taemin ask and try to push Minho’s arm.

“Nope because you are going to run away. This one is nice.” He pick the one that looks like they are in a painting. “Come on, smile Taemin.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Can you stop rejecting my ideas? I will let go of your waist when you smile.” Minho said and loosen his grip at Taemin’s waist and look at the other who just surrender. “Okay I am going to press the click now. One..two..three.” There was a five flash and for the last one Minho kiss Taemin’s cheek. “Done!” Minho said and as a promise he release Taemin’s waist and put his all attention to edit the photo. “I think I should put love since that is my endearment for you.” Minho was still busy at the photo.

Taemin was froze at just what happen and unconsciously ouch his burning cheek.  How can he let his guard down? He look at Minho who was so engross at editing the photos. Is Minho trying to repeat all the things they did in the past? What he really wants to do for dragging him here. He was in a deep thought when Minho handed him the photos.

“You can have that three. I’ll have this two.” He said and show him the one which he kiss the younger. He look at it and smile widely. “Let’s go.” He said and left the booth first.

 

After a long time of push and pull, Minho notice that Taemin is starting to enjoy his company. The younger almost took all his money in the gun game because he said that he wants to have the teddy bear. He offer to do it but the younger decline it because he wants to have it on his own but he didn’t succeeded and was frustrated when they left the booth.

“That guy cheating me. I am sure that I got the last shoot right.” He said while pouting.

“Are you not happy? You still got a price? And you almost spend all my money” Minho said while laughing.

“How should I be happy in this stupid frog stuff toy? It just looks like you. What am I going to do with this?” Taemin said and wants to throw the toy.

“I’m not look that.”

“Yes you are!”

“Then you should put that at your side while you were sleeping.” Minho suggested that makes him gain a glare at the younger. “Anyway, come on. We still have a lot of ride to get on. Do you want to ride the roller coaster now?” He suggested and look at the ride that have a long line.

Taemin raise his eyebrow. “Are you suggesting something that might kill you?”

“Tsk.. I am old now Taemin, riding that is just a piece of cake for me.” Miho said with full of confidence.

“Oh really?” Taemin look at Minho with a little suspicion. “Then let’s go.” He took the first step.

Taemin’s stomach starts to hurt because of laughing after they finish riding the roller coaster. Minho’s expression and condition is still the same ten years ago. He was laughing that he almost tear up.

“Y-yah.” He tried to talk but his laugh is not stopping.” What did you say a moment ago? A piece of cake?” he hold his tummy because of the pain. “It was you who is now a piece of cake, a cake that is about to melt. If you should have seen your face, you are so pale.”

“But I should have not feel this way, I did some research on how to not feel sick after riding a roller coaster.” Minho said while holding his dizzy head.

“Are you stupid? There is no thing as a proper way to ride in the roller coaster.” Taemin was still laughing.

Even if Minho was dizzy he was still happy, no beyond happy because Taemin starts to laugh again. Even if it because of his stupidity, he doesn’t care as long as Taemin laugh, that is okay. He wants to mention it to the younger but decided not too because he might spoil this great moment. “Hey, should you offer a help when someone is feeling sick.”

“Stupid hyung.” Taemin said and wipe his small tears. “Wait here, I will get a water.” He stars to walk but then stop and walk back to Minho. “Money.” He said showing his palm into Minho’s face.

“What money?”

“I don’t have money with me.”

Minho sigh and took some coins in his pocket and handed it to Taemin. How can this guy leave home without money? As Taemin left some girls approach Minho.

“Hi.” One girl sat down at the guy side. “Are you alone?” she ask but Minho just ignore her.

Taemin didn’t take a long time to buy Minho’s water when he saw the girls surrounding Minho. He notice that the girls keeps was just keeps on talking but Minho is not really paying attention to her. He wants to laugh when the girls pout and just leave the guy and starts to walk away.

“You should not ignore someone who wants to talk to you, you know?” He says as he approach Minho and give him the water.

Minho drink almost the half of the water and look at Taemin.  “Why would I pay attention to someone when I am in a middle of a date?”

“What date?”

“This date.”

“This is not a date! This is just my-“ Taemin was cut when Minho stand and put his arm around his shoulder.

“Let’s eat I know that you are now hungry.” Minho said and didn’t give the younger a chance to complain.

They eat the food court and order some fried chicken and fries. They are currently eating at the corner of the food court. Taemin was still thinking how he managed to stay at Minho’s company and honestly, enjoy his time together with this guy. Last night he can’t remember how many times he remind himself not to get carried away by the situation and remain cold at Minho. But he can’t do it, he can’t just do it. It was so hard for him to hold his laugh, his smile and himself to be happy. He just find himself laughing naturally with Minho’s stupidity and being jealous everytime some girls are obviously flirting with Minho, but become happy when Minho ignore all of them.

He was in his deep though when Minho called him.

“What is it Hyung?” He ask and look at the other.

Minho didn’t answer and move his hand toward Taemin’s lips and wipe the ketchup that is in there with his thumb. Taemin’s skip a beat when Minho the ketchup in his thumb. “You have some ketchup in your lips.” Minho said after wiping it.

“Y-you should have just gave me a napkin.” Taemin said and grab a napkin to wipe his lip again.

“Nah. That’s okay.” Minho said as he finish his food. “Go finish your food love. We still have a long day to spend here. And I don’t want to waste it.” He said and smile sweetly at Taemin.

This is okay right?” Taemin think when he starts to feel weird. “It is okay just for today. I want to enjoy at least this day.” Taemin said and look at Minho. “Yeah, it is still a long day ahead of us.

 

 

“Hey Key, why are you keep staring at me?” Jonghyun said and smile when he realize something. “Are you..” he pause and look at Key closely “…that fascinated by me?”

Key raise his eyebrow. “What non sense are you talking about?” Key look away and walk toward the counter. “Next time you go to the washroom make sure you close your zipper. Luckily we don’t have a customer. Fix you pants.”

Jonghyun look at his zipper quickly and close it immediately. “You should have told me that as soon as you found out that it is open.”

“It’s not my problem that you are not paying attention at yourself.” Key said arrogantly and starts to make the day sheet report.

“Huh, this guy. I really can’t handle that arrogant side of yours.”

“I’m not asking you to.”

Jonghyun massage his neck because he feels that his blood pressure is going up. How can this guy so rude to him, he didn’t remember doing something bad to him.

“Hey Jonghyun.” Key called him.

“What!” He said and raise his voice a little.

“I’m sorry for what I said last time.” Key said but still looking at the sheet.

Jonghyun doesn’t want to believe what he just heard. Did Key say sorry to him? He doesn’t know but he kind of feel weird.

“That’s okay, since you are just giving your opinion.” He answer and starts cleaning again. “Maybe you are right, I should have remember him without anything that can help me remind him. You know what, I almost forgot his face, and I am so thankful that I found one of his picture.”

Key suddenly stop writing by hearing that. “P-picture?”

“Yup, it was Taemin who accidentally found it. I was so surprise when I look at him in the picture.” Jonghyun look outside. “Is this what you really look like? That was the question that pop out in my mind as soon as I look at his face.”

Key starts to organize the sheets and decided to finish it tomorrow. “You can stop telling your story and finish your cleaning.”

Jonghyun was so amaze how this guy can just change his expression in just a split of a second. “Yes, manager.”

“I am just going at the locker room to change my clothes.” Key said and headed at the back.

Jonghyun starts sweeping when he saw a one sheet of paper under the counter. At first he just put it aside and just give it to Key when he finish changing but then change his mind because the other might just scold him by not handling it immediately.

He walk towards the locker room and open it slowly. “Key you drop this-“ Jonghyun just suddenly froze at where he was standing when he saw Key’s back.

“What do you think you’re doing by just bragging in, didn’t you know how to knock?” Key said and put his shirt on.

“T-that scar? W-w-why you have that? W-here did you get that?” Jonghyun ask and still looking at Key.

Key just walk towards him and grab the paper. “Don’t mind someone else business.”Key said and walk pass through him. “When the afternoon shift arrive you can just go home and leave the key with them. I’ll be going first.”

It was already long enough when Key left but Jonghyun was still at the same spot. “Why? Why do you have the same scar at him and it is at the same spot?” Jonghyun ask and drop on his knee while shaking. “He’s already dead, I saw him being buried in that cold ground. My Kibummie is already dead. What am I thinking is impossible.”

 

 

A.N*

Yes...Yes..I cut 2min's moment because I think one chapter is not enough for them.

And since 2min situation will start to change in a good result..... (probably) I think I should start to write some Jongkey now.

Please forgive me *bow* *bow* and please don't hate me for this.

 I'm sorry if the scene in the amusement park is not that fluffy, because honestly I am not good at writing fluffy

Thank you for your understanding~_~