Epilogue-2min (Your my one and only)

After Goodbye, What's Next?

Taemin folded the letter that he got from Jonghyun informing him that he and key already got married. He is happy for the both of them who already had they happy ending. Well he have his own too since he and Minho are already in good terms now. He starts to wash the dishes in his café when Minho come.

“Hi love.” Minho walk towards the other and kiss his cheek. “Is it busy today?”

“Yup, it is busy and I don’t know why. It’s hot outside but there are still lot of people ordering coffee.” Taemin answer as he wipe Minho’s sweat. “You should change first before coming here. You must be hot in that suit.”

“Nope, it’s okay. Since your air condition here is good.” Minho answer the walk to adjust the air condition.

“Oh yeah I receive a letter from Jonghyun hyung. He said that they are already married and they are planning to migrate there.”

“Wow that’s a good thing for them. They must be happy.” Minho sit at the counter stool. “Do you want to get married too?

“Are you proposing?”

“Yup.”

“Can’t you do it in a romantic way?”

“If I do it in a romantic way are you going to accept it?”

“I don’t know. Maybe not since I still have a doubt in you. You might leave me again when you realize that you like girls.”

“Yah, are we going to fight with that again?”

“Hmm!!” Taemin turn his back on his boyfriend who just laugh.

 

Taemin was spacing out that afternoon since it is not that busy in his shop. He’s thinking Minho because it’s already been a week since the other didn’t visited him in his shop though he is always in his house every night. He’s been wondering what the other’s doing after his work. He wants to ask Minho but he doesn’t want the other to think that he misses him and he feels lonely in his shop.

He just sigh and decided to close his shop early today so that he can visit Minho in his house. He is sure that the other is there.

 

He was walking toward Minho’s house when he saw a girl that come out from his boyfriend’s house. His eyes turns wide open when he saw that the girl kiss Minho’s cheek which makes the other giggle.

Choi Minho! How dare you.” He mumble as he run away.

So that was what he was doing that’s why he doesn’t have a time visit Taemin. He is spending his time cheating on him. Taemin was so devastated when he got home. He throw his bag somewhere and run to his room. He grab the picture frame in his side table and throw it in the wall which makes that glass shattered into pieces.

“I hate you Minho!” He said. He wants to cry but to his surprise there’s no tears falling in from his eye. “Even my eyes gets tired of crying because of you.”

 

Another week had pass and Minho stops coming in Taemin’s house too which makes the other confirm that Minho is really cheating on him.

“I’m going to break up with him now.” He close his shop and walk at Minho’s house.

When he reach Minho’s house and was about to knock the door open and to his surprise he saw the same girl again. Minho was surprise too when he saw him.

“Taemin! What are you doing here? You should have call if you are coming.”

“Why? So that you can hide your affair?”

The girl clear . “I think I have to go now Minho. Think about my suggestion okay? That will be a big success.” The girl look at Taemin. “See you again Mr. Lee.” She excuse herself and starts to walk.

“Come inside Love. Let’s eat cake.”

“How come you think about foods in this moment? Are you not going to explain who that girl is?”

“Let’s go inside first you are disturbing the neighbour.” Minho pull Taemin wrist.

Once they enter the apartment Taemin pull away his hands from Minho’s grip. “Yah Choi Minho! You are cheating on me, aren’t you?”

“Cheating on you? What made you think that?” Minho starts to cut the cake and put one slice at Taemin’s plate.

“What makes me think that? Are you stupid to ask that question to me? I just happen to see a girl coming out from my boyfriend and you are asking me what makes me think that you are cheating on me?” Taemin wants to punch Minho at that moment while he was looking at the other who’s face is so calm as if there is nothing wrong.

“Calm down Tae. Sulli is just a friend.”

“Friend? I saw her kissing you last time.”

“Last time?” Minho think the day when Sulli last came to his house. “Are you stalking me love?” He ask as he smirk.

“Huh. I can’t believe it. You are cheating on me and now you are suspecting me that I am stalking you? Why is that bad that I want to visit my boyfriend’s house because he doesn’t have enough time to visit me? Just because he is spending his time flirting with some chic.”

Minho walk towards Taemin to calm him down. “Taemin, love. I am telling you the truth, Sulli is just a friend.”

“Then tell me what the hell is she doing here in your.”

“Sorry I can’t tell you.”

“Huh! You’re really cheating on me. Why can’t you tell me the reason?”

“Just because I can’t tell you.” Minho said and he walk to the fridge to get something to drink.

“I can’t do this anymore. Let’s break up.” After saying that Taemin run outside the apartment.

Minho just stood there and didn’t bother to follow the younger. “Wait Taemin. My project is almost done.”

 

Taemin didn’t open his shop the next day because he was not in the mood to work. Besides who in the work will have a good mood to work after breaking up with their boyfriend. He was just laying in his bed that day and waiting for the sun to go down when he heard someone knocking the door.

He stood up lazily in his bed and walk toward the door. He heard Minho calling him and decided not to open the door. He lean his back there and just listen to Minho.

“Hey Taemin. I know that you’re there. Open this door.”

“Go away Minho. I don’t want to see your face.”

“Why?” Minho ask innocently.

“Didn’t I told you that we already broke up?”

“But I bought you favorite food.”

“Huh, are you bribing me with food?”

“Yes, because I know that you love food. I have banana milk too.”

“Leave me alone Minho.”

Minho sigh. “Okay, I will leave you now since you are angry, but I will leave this foods here. Eat this ‘kay?”

When Taemin didn’t hear anything outside, he slowly open his door and see the food. He open the door but to his surprise Minho grab his arm and kiss him.

“You really love foods.” Minho said and run away after.

Taemin was so dumbfounded that’s why he didn’t manage to move.

 

One week had pass since they ‘broke up’ but Minho was keep on pestering him in his house and even in his shop. Always bringing him flowers and foods but he is not staying there longer than fifteen minutes because he said that he have an important appointment.

“Tch..important appointment? I know that you are going to meet your mistress.” Taemin mumble after Minho leave that day after sending him a pizza.

 

He was already cleaning his shop when his phone rings. It was Minho. He just ignore it but his phone didn’t stop ringing. He pick it up again and answer the call.

“Hey love, after your work can you come here at the amusement park?”

“I don’t want to.”

“Please.”

“Forget it Minho. I am not coming.” Taemin hung up just before Minho can say anything. “Amusement park at this late at night. Is he crazy?”

Taemin continue his work. He was almost done when he saw that it starts raining outside. It was already half an hour since Minho called.

“Is he still there?” He thought as he close the blinds of the window. “Why do I care?”

He finish his work and just wait for the rain to stop when he get out of his shop. He look at his watch. 10:30. “Should I go there? What if he waits for me for until morning? I am sure that he got wet by the rain. I don’t want to be the reason if ever he will fall in sick.”

 

Taemin arrive at the amusement park but to his dismay there is no Minho who is waiting there and the whole place is so dark.

“I should not have come.” He turn around to go home when suddenly the gate open and lights starts to switch on. He look at the ground and found a white glowing arrow with a sign ‘follow me’. Because of his curiosity, he follow the arrows until he reach the Ferris wheel. The place is still dark and the only light that he can see is from the glowing arrow. He almost jump out when he feels someone push him inside the Ferris wheel.

He was at the ground when the light open inside the Ferris wheel car and he saw Minho sitting there. “Minho.”

“What took you so long love? I started to get impatient here.” Miho said as he help Taemin to get up.

“What is this Minho?” He ask and notice that the ride starts to move.

“Let’s wait until we reach the top.”

Taemin just sit there until they reach the top of the Ferris wheel. Once they reach it the ride stop there.

“Taemin-ah. Can you close your eyes?”

“Why?

“Just..just close your eyes?”

“Why? Are you planning to throw me from here so that you can starts living with your mistress?”

“That’s ridiculous Taemin. Can you just close your eyes?”

Taemin look a Minho closely but close his eyes nevertheless.

“Don’t open it.”

“What is this Minho?” He ask but Minho didn’t answer him.

“You can open your eyes now love and look down.”

Taemin do what the other said and he almost cry when he saw what Minho was asking him to look. The darkness in the amusement park was gone and all he can see is the bright light at the ground with the words….

I LOVE YOU, LEE TAEMIN

PLEASE MARRY ME

He look at Minho who was now kneeling in front of him. He was holding his hands. “Will you marry me?” He ask him with so much love in his eyes.

“Minho? But you are cheating on me.” Taemin said in between of his sob.

“I’m not. I am busy doing this thing for the past two weeks. I have to meet Sulli ever day to make this plan successful. She is the daughter of this amusement park owner. And that kiss you saw is just a normal greeting.”

“You—you did this for me?”

“Yup, didn’t you said that you want a romantic proposal?”

“But it’s not that romantic. I almost die from shock when someone push me here.”

“Come on Tae. I know that you are just saying that because you don’t want to praise me.” Minho pull something in his pocket. “I’ll ask again Taemin, will you marry me?”

“Do you think I am going to accept that?”

“Yes.”

Taemin smile and touch Minho’s face. “Then I think I have to say yes, it’s just a waste if I didn’t accept. And since you put so much effort to this.”

Minho put the ring in Taemin’s finger. “I love you Lee Taemin. And I promise to love you until I breathe my last breath.” He kiss the other’s hand.

“I’m going to warn you now Minho. You cannot escape to me anymore. Even if you want to be with someone I am not going to let you go. I will be keeping you just for myself. I f I need to lock you inside my house I am going to do that in that care you cannot cheat on me anymore.”

“That’s okay love if that the only way for me to stay by your side. Then do it.”

Taemin lean forward to hug Minho. “I love you hyung. You are my one and only.” Taemin said and kiss Minho’s cheek.

“Should that kiss be in my lips?”

“Then lead it my husband.”

Minho lean forward and kiss Taemin’s lips.

Two months later.

Their wedding. Since same marriage is not legal in Korea. Taemin and Minho deided to fly abroad in where Jonghyun and Key are to have their wedding ceremony.

Taemin was currently at Key’s car, asking numerous question about the other’s wedding. How did they do it? They are waiting for Key’s parents who starts to like Taemin as soon as they saw him.

“Relax Taemin. It was just a wedding ceremony.”

“But hyung. What if Minho hyung saw some pretty girls while he is in his way to the church and realize that he don’t want to be married to me?”

“Stop being paranoid Tae.” Key said and starts the engine when his parents get on the car.

“Are you ready Taemin?”

“Y-yes Mrs. Kim.”

“Stop calling me that. I told you can call me Tita or mom.” Mrs. Kim told him. The old lady really like him and was treating his as if he was his own son even if they just met for almost a month.

“Then Tita.”

“Aigoo..I am so happy. I feel like I have so many son now.” Mrs. Kim laugh.

 

In just a little moment they reach the church where Minho is waiting. The guest is not that many since Taemin and Minho didn’t know anyone besides Jonghyun Key and Minho’s parent who came with them. Most of the guest are Key’s friends.

Taemin starts to walk in the aisle headed to his husband. He was having a mix emotion, happy that they are now going to make their vows in front of God. Sad because he wish that his parents was with him in this special moment of his life. Nervous because the new chapter of his life are going to starts after this ceremony.

Because he was thinking too much he didn’t notice that he already reach the end of the aisle. Minho hold his hand and lead him to the altar.

After doing their vows and putting their wedding band. They were ask to kiss each other. Minho lean forward and lift Taemin’s face.

“You are mine now Lee Taemin.”

“And you are now mine to Choi Minho. You cannot leave me if you don’t want God to punish you.”

Minho smile. “I love you.” He said before kissing the younger with so much passion, love, and promises of forever.

Taemin didn’t have to say those word since his he already deliver how much he love Minho through his kiss.

We are now going to be together, forever. My love.” Taemin said to his mind as he put his arms around Minho’s neck so that the kiss will become deeper.

 

 

A/N

Last chapter..for my 2min couple^_^

their wedding. though it's the same as Jongkey i hope that you guys don't mind it. I don't really have enough energy to think of something different

and besides all the wedding sare the same right

as long as the propsal is different, it okay right?^_^

as what i said at the previous chapter..i am sorry that the wedding ^_^

i don't have idea how to make it more beautiful^_^

oh well. that's it for this story. I can now really close this with their happy ending..

Thank you again  for reading this..^_^

i need sleep now...zzzzzzzz