The Moment I Met You

A Love To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae stood infront of the BLACK EMPIRE mansion with his stuff on his right hand. The day is here. He will be BLACK EMPIRE new bodyguard. Probably he will be the bodyguard for this organisation taycoon's son. 2 men in the black suit opened the main gate and escorted him into the mansion. His heart started to beats so damn hard.

Youngjae's and master Jay's eyes met.

"Welcome to the BLACK EMPIRE." Master Jay welcomed him.

"Thank you." He replied.

Daehyun nodded when master Jay wanted to see him because his partner has arrived.

"The new bodyguard ha?" Natasha smirked. Daehyun nodded.

"Lets go!" She grabbed Daehyun's arm and led him to the main hall where her new bodyguard is standing.

Master Jay smiles when he saw his daughter and Daehyun walked into the main hall. His sulking daughter is really funny.

"Introducing you, Natasha my daughter and you'll be her new bodyguard."

As master Jay said that, Youngjae looked back where his milady is and their eyes met.

"And this is Daehyun,he'll be your partner." Master Jay continued. Youngjae looked at Daehyun and nodded like an idiot.

Daehyun came closer and gave his right hand to shakehands with his partner.

"Lets protect milady together." Said Daehyun smiling but inside of his chest is broken. He can protect his girl by all his own but why he needs to work with this guy? He screamed from his inner side.

"Dae,t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter