Baby, Cant You Feel Me?

A Love To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun looked up to the evening sky and stared at it for couple of minutes. The skies were so blue and its calming him down. Peaceful feeling started to filled in his heart and soul. No matter what i do, you're always in my heart...

Natasha called for Daehyun many times but he never shouted back, thats mean hes not in the close area. He must be away from me, is he going to walk away from me?

Youngjae slowly walked closer to Natasha and grabbed her hand, she was too panicked because of her best Dae. Natasha automaticly spinned her head and stared at her boyfriend. " Dae is dissapear... " She said. She wanted to call again but Youngjae back-hugged her, caressed her beautiful long hair. The sweet moment for Youngjae because he might lose this girl forever. I cant bear to be apart from you, but i know you will hate me when you know the truth about me. If only you knew and we will still be in love like now...But it sounds impossible isnt it....

" Jae..." Natasha smiled and rubbed Youngjae's hands around her waist. Sometimes Youngjae really love to hug and kiss me... And i like it so much.

" Stand still please.... " Youngjae whispered. Closed his eyes and put his chin on her shoulder. Natasha nodded and let him back-hugged her like that. Natasha couldnt moved at all, she worried if her moves might stop Youngjae from his meditates.

" Next week, if anything happen... " Youngjae stuttered.

Natasha puckered her eyebrows and she really dislikes this ! Why Youngjae kept on repeating this kind of dialogues !

" Jae... We will always be together... Dont worry. " Natasha whispered while her eyes enjoying t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter