I Dont Know How To Live Without Your Love

A Love To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One phone call really changed Natasha's life. Master Jay's assistant just called Daehyun to say that Master Jay is really in critical condition right now, probably he will never survive, thats mean he will die. Going to leave his daughter forever.

Natasha crushed on the cold hard floor right after she heard the bad news. Her father will leave her forever...Really?

Youngjae hugged Natasha and cries. He cant control his tears infront of his lovely girl. This is too much...Natasha is going to lose her lovely father soon. Oh my! My baby...

Daehyun just stood infront of his milady with tears on his eyes. He cant speak, he just stood and stared at Natasha like an idiot. Its like he cant comfort her with his words anymore because the death of master Jay will be real...sooner or later....Probably they will lose that lovely guy.

Natasha stared at the floor without words. She so silent and no tears in her eyes too. What just happening to her?

" Can we just go back to korea already? " She turned around and stared at Youngjae. Youngjae looked at Daehyun for answer. Daehyun bit his lips and nodded.

" Yes..." He whispered. Natasha grasped her boyfriend's hand and brought him to her bedroom. " Help me pack! "

Daehyun sighed again. He followed them from the back. Natasha was too nervous about her father. Well he totally understand her feeling because he's like a son to master Jay too. If he die,the world would break into pieces by then...

Youngjae just stared at Natasha while her busy packing her stuff into the bag. She was panicked with her stuff " Did i forgot something? Eh where is m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter